Chapter 24.

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter twenty-four.

 


"Why didn't Yoorin help?" L.Joe asked his uncle in disbelief, after they had everything settled. It's 8:30pm. Wow.

"She can't do such things." Mr Lee replied shortly,"You should have seen her, gosh."

L.Joe looked for Yoorin,"Oh really?"

 

 

"Kid, you said you will protect me, right? Go and spray this around my tent!" Yoorin said and put a spray dose in his hands,"Not too much, okay?"

"But I don't think that's good for the nature.." Ji Woo looked at it, pouting.

"Aish.. then not. I'll just hope the bugs leave me alone." Yoorin took it away from Ji Woo, putting it back in her bag.

 

 

Mr Lee walked over to Yoorin's tent,"Yoorin, have you seen Sekyung-.Oh! What are you two doing?"

"I'm showing her one of the dramas I'm watching." Yoorin gestured to the laptop in her hands. Sekyung smiled innocently,"I'll go now~."

"Oh, okay." Yoorin nodded, turning her attention back to the laptop.

Mr Lee and Sekyung left Yoorin's tent.

 

 

After walking away some metres, Sekyung spoke up,"Yoorin isn't as bad as everyone says."

"Hm?" Mr Lee looked at her,"Ah, Well.."

"She is really nice on her own way, you know." Sekyung smiled,"She told me some things after I bothered her for some time."

Mr Lee blinked,"What did she tell you?"

 

 

"Yah, Ji Woo!" 

"Gah! L.Joe!"

Yes, L.Joe and Ji Woo had to share a tent, which wasn't the best idea.

"Make some space okay!" L.Joe shooed him away. Ji Woo made a face,"Dude, I'm a kid! You take more space away than me!"

"Shut up!"

"You shut up!"

"YOU BOTH SHUT UP OKAY." Yoorin's head popped in, glaring,"There are people who want to watch their dramas in peace!"

 

Ji Woo and L.Joe both went on silent mode,"Sorry.."

"Thought so." Yoorin popped her head back out and went back to her own tent.

 

 

"She is different today." Ji Woo pouted. L.Joe looked up,"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you notice? She gets mad faster and is colder than usual." he answered, worried.

"Now that you say it... Hm, maybe she is on her period or something!" L.Joe laughed.

Ji Woo shook his head with a pokerface,"Oh L.Joe.."

 

 

Yoorin shut her laptop off at 10pm and wanted to sleep. 

She kicked around, rolled around, whatever she couldn't sleep.

 

L.Joe at that time was already sleeping like the others. But the noise which was coming from Yoorin's tent woke him up.
"Aish.." he stood up, still sleepy,"Bwoh-yah!"

And suddenly the noise stopp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter