Chapter 3

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C  h a p t e r      th r e e .  

 

"Thanks." Yoorin mumbled, as the taxi-driver also dragged her luggage to the front door. He said, she should thank so she doesn't have to pay as much as she had to, so she did.

She just wanted to knock on the door, but it already swung open and a man stepped out,"Ahh, so you're Yoorin? I'm Lee Sang Hyun! Call me Mr.Lee."

She nodded expressionless. Mr.Lee nodded awkwardly,"Uhm, okay..."

"She doesn't talk much. When she does, you'd wish you didn't want her to talk." the taxi driver said with a serious expression,"Seriously. In those 5 minutes of driving her to this place, she almost killed me. Just by her words!"

"Shut up, mister." Yoorin crossed her arms at the driver, then pointed to Mr.Lee,"He'll pay. After that he will carry the bags in. Bye." 

With that she entered the house and closed the door, leaving the two men dumbfounded outside.

"My keys are inside." Mr.Lee said with a worried face.

The driver shrugged and held up a paper,"That's not your only problem. Here's the bill."

His eyes widen, speechless. He took his wallet and gave the driver the money.

The driver bowed, entered his taxi and quickly drove off.

Mr.Lee blinked sadly and looked at his wallet, sobbing,"You looked so full hours ago."

He sighed, knocked on the door and grabbed some of Yoorin's big bags,*My life. Why...*

"Yoorin? Yoorin-sshi?" he called.

Then the door opened,"Come in." she let the door open, waiting or him to carry all bags in.

"What's in here?"

"My stuff."

"I know. But what kind of stuff? It's so heavy!"

"Your problem, ahjussi. You said I can come. Now I'm here, stop whining."

He blinked shocked at her,*Insult? Or not..? I guess yes.*

 

 

"So, and here's your room!" Mr.Lee said, he finally managed, after carrying the bags inside, to carry them upstairs to her new room.

"It looks like someone else already lives in this room..." she looked disgusted around and spotted boxershorts on the floor,"Like a disgusting pig."

"Haha..." Mr.Lee awkwardly rubbed his neck,"Your room is still in preparation.."

"Okay, how much time till it's finished?"

"Two... weeks?" Mr.Lee smiled awkwardly.

She sighed,"I hope, I won't find a monkey jumping out under the bed. Who cleans here?"

"Once in a week a maid comes and cleans all over the house." Mr.Lee replied.

Yoorin nodded and sat carefully down at the bed,"Okay, you can go now. If I need something I'll call you, ahjussi."

He nodded, exited the room and leaned at the door after closing it,"God, I hope she can survive, while she is in this room with my nephew." 


"Yo, uncle. My friends are downstairs. And I have to take a shower now. You won't believe what kind of girls exist!" L.Joe suddenly walked up the stairs,"Oh, what were you doing in my room? Did you use my parfumé again?"

His uncle, Mr.Lee, just shook his head nervously,"Byunghun, after you take the shower... Wear clothes okay? Not only your pants. And clean your room!"

"Hyung, why should I clean? Why all of sudden no more half- walking around? Did you found a girlfriend?" L.Joe smirked,"Aigoo, I'm going to have a new aunt?"

Mr.Lee sighed and tried to be serious,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter