Chapter 12

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter     twelve.

 

 

"Oh, L.Joe! You're here too?" Ahjumma was surprised. Chunji and Yoorin alone would be normal for her. But she never saw L.Joe here without one of his `girlfriends´.

They sat down at the nearest table to Ahjumma. Chunji and Yoorin sat next to each other at the table; it had four seats. L.Joe sat opposide Yoorin at the same table of course. 
He couldn't let them alone, he didn't know why.


"Why so surprised? I'm almost always here." L.Joe looked at the Ahjumma.

Th ahjumma faked a chuckle, frowning afterwards,"A wonder, you came without one of these weird girls.." she mumbled, but L.Joe didn't hear it.

Chunji and Yoorin heard it. Chunji let out a chuckle, while Yoorin snickered silently.

"What?" L.Joe raised a brow. 

"Nothing.." Chunji looked around, stopping with laughing. 

Yoorin smirked at L.Joe,"I'm laughing about your face. It's so ugly.. yet very amusing."

Chunji and the ahjumma began to chuckle again.

L.Joe made a face and glared at Yoorin,"Psh! I can get any girl I want. Yeah, you can't know how boys think, 'coz you've never been in a relationship. Propably because you're too ugly and icy, witch."

Ahjumma hit the back of his head,"Don't say that to a girl! Where are your manners?"

Yoorin scoffed,*I've been in a relationship. I know how stupid boys are, player.* She couldn't say that. It was something she would never want to mention. Ahjumma knew about that subject, not everything but enough.

 

Chunji smiled at the Ahjumma,"Can we have what we always take?"

"Sure, just wait!" the ahjumma made her way away.

 

"What about me?" L.Joe frowned,"I want food too!"

Yoorin raised a brow at him,"That's mine and grin face's place. What are you even doing here?"

Chunji blushed lightly, sure L.Joe saw it. L.Joe blinked in disbelief and looked back at Yoorin,"So that means you two are dating??"

"Obviously, NO. But he always pays for the food and everything. I decided that he's my best friend." Yoorin sighed, because the food wasn't here yet.

"Best friend..?" L.Joe looked relieved then frowned,"But.. a boy can get you that far only with food? So if I buy you enough food.. I can be at least your best friend? And then you fall in love with me, right?"

Yoorin rolled her eyes, ignoring his dumb question,"Ahjumma, I'm hungry!! Palli!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Shall I bring you home?" Chunji asked Yoorin.

They finished eating, and were now standing in front of ahjummas restaurant. It got a bit dark, because they stayed more to help ahjumma a bit and talk.

"No need. See you in school, grin-face!" Yoorin waved and turned around, making her way back home.

 

"Take care of her since she doesn't want me to go with her." Chunji patted L.Joe's shoulder and made his way too,"And don't get wrong thoughts."

L.Joe smirked,"Sure." And quickly catched up with Yoorin.

 

 

The two were walking side by side now, pretty slow.

"What kind of boys do you like? Tell me honestly." L.Joe looked at her.

It was like she was ignoring him, she didn't answer and kept looking at the way.

"Okay, then not.. What is better? Gentleman or bad boy?" L.Joe looked curiously at her again.

She didn't do anything. Just like before, only keep walking and staring at the way in front of them.

"Aish!! Do you hate me?!" L.Joe shouted, annoyed that she didn't answer him.

She frowned and finally plugged out her ear-phones,"Hm? What?"

L.Joe's jaw dropped in disbelief,"You little.... seriously?!"

She pouted with a frown,"Aish, than not. Don't bother me with your ."

"Yah-"

"We're home." she rushed inside and left him dumbfounded in front of his own house.

"Yaaaah~!" he whined,*Why is she so complicated?! Aish!*

 

 

"Ahjussi?" Yoorin called out, entering and closing the door behind her,*L.Joe can use his own keys, pft.*

"I already told you I'm not that old!" Mr.Lee came downstairs,"What do you need?"

"When is my room finished? Your nephew is so... himself. It's bothering me." Yoorin crossed her arms.

Mr.Lee seemed excited,"Two days and you're free from L.Joe's stinky room!"

"Finally! It got quicker than I though!" Yoorin smiled and quickly went upstairs, to L.Joe's room, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter