Chapter 6

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C hapte r    six .

 

After Yoorin became `friends´ with Teen Top, except L.Joe, they invited her to spend some time with them. She refused to, but Ricky and Changjo could change her decision though.

It's Saturday.

Yoorin was lying on the couch lifeless, in the living room. L.Joe came down the stairs,"Yah, they'll be here in about 1 hour!"

"Who will come?" Mr.Lee popped out the kitchen,"Your friends?"

L.Joe blinked,"Oh, you're here? And yes, they will come."

"I just came from work and saw Yoorin on the couch. What did you do? I told you, that she can sleep in your room!" Mr.Lee sighed,"Why are you like this? She's our guest."

"I don't care. She can come in to take her stuff from time to time, but sleeping in there? A big no." he rolled his eyes. 

"He kicked me out." Yoorin said in a husky voice and sat up,  still looking sleepy.

"Yoorin-sshi, you should wear something different and watch your tone. Because my nephew's hormones could go crazy." Mr.Lee nodded and pointed to L.Joe.

L.Joe gasped shocked and blushed,"No! My hormones won't go crazy! Yah, uncle!"

Mr.Lee rolled his eyes playfully and walked to the front door,"I'm going to work now. I'm propably back tomorrow. Bye! Breakfast is ready, Yoorin-sshi!" Walked out and closed the door behind him.

 

Yoorin walked over to L.Joe and smirked to tease L.Joe,"Hormones? Hmm, good to know."

She was wearing a grey oversized T-shirt and blue shorts.

"I swear, he is lying, okay?!" L.Joe exclaimed.

"Urgh, chill, stupid." She sat down at the kitchen table.

He sat down then too. "Tsk, I can control my hormones." L.Joe mumbled, but Yoorin heard it.

She chuckled lightly, raised her brow and shook her head. Then she began to eat, he too.

 

 

 

When they finished with breakfast and were cleaning the table, Someone knocked on the door and L.Joe went to open it,"Yo."

"Teen Top is in the house to visit Yoorin!" Ricky cheered and ran to the living room, thinking she's there. He pouted,"Where's she?"

"Here in the kitchen!" Changjo yelled over and hugged Yoorin, while she was cleaning the table.

"Ew, go away!" she whined,"That's too much!"

Ricky came and joined them,"Yoorin!"

 

"Wtf is this?" L.Joe watched them and sighed.

CAP laughed,"She is their first real female friend."

"Really?" L.Joe asked with an open mouth.

"Yup," Niel said,"and a good looking one!"

Chunji went over to Changjo, Ricky and Yoorin. He pulled Changjo and Ricky away from her and smiled at her, while holding their collars,"I just helped you! What about a `thank you´ ?"

"Thanks." She rolled her eyes and then looked at L.Joe,"You can do the rest." And walked away, upstairs.

"Wow, she looks hot. And you're alone at home with her again? Did your uncle say something to that ?" CAP smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter