Chapter 2

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C  h a p t e r       two .

 

When L.Joe sat down at  a table in the caféteria, he randomly spotted the new girl Yoorin.

*Oh, she sits alone. I guess, everyone hates her.* he tried to focuse on his food in front of him, but his gaze always goes to her.

*She looks upset though. I don't care, hmph.* L.Joe took a big bite of his sandwich,"Why do I think  about her? Witch..."

"You're talking to yourself, you know?" CAP looked at him and frowned,"Are you okay?"

CAP was the coolest one in Teen Top. Everyone in Teen Top cares for each other.

"Eh.. I'm okay." L.Joe quickly looked away from her.

 

*Wait, why do those boys approach her now? Are that flowers?!* L.Joe's eye widen, while he still looked at her,*Who would be so dump and confess to her?*

"Ahh.. So, he was staring at her, huh?" CAP smirked and eyed the girl,"Hot chick."

Chunji pouted,"Yeah, but she's mean to us."

Chunji is the sweetest one, his smile is like his trademark.

"Holy , they kneel down at her?! They really want to confess to this witch?" L.Joe gasped.

Changjo looked confused at his hyung,"Hyung, that's not your business, right? Would you stop with talking to youself?"

Changjo is the smartest one and doesn't talk much with others except Teen Top.

Niel stopped with eating,"Let's talk to her."

Niel was the most curious one, always wants to try something out.

And then theres Ricky, without much thinking he stood up and walked in her direction. He was the one who does things without much thinking before.

"Yah, Ricky, where are you going?" L.Joe hissed.

 

 

"Oh god, don't ever show me your face again." Yoorin said without looking at the two boys who kneeled down at her,"Do you really think, someone like me would accept someone like you? Think before you do something! It could be much worse for you. You have luck that I'm tired now."

"I-I'm very s-sorry!" one of the boys apologized, almost crying,"At least, take this flowers!"

They placed the flowers on her table and ran away. 

"Did I even have a choice to not accept them?" she rolled her eyes and continued staring at her food.

 

Ricky sat down next to her,"Annyeong! I'm Ricky! I think we don't know each other!"

Yoorin didn't bother to move.

Ricky beamed again,"Let's be friends!"

"Oh, you're talking to me?" Yoorin pointed to herself,"I already rejected almost 30 boys today. Please, let me rest for a while. Then I can reject you too."

Ricky looked confused at her,*Was that an insult? Or not? Ehh...*

"Yah, Ricky. Come, we're going." CAP came with Teen T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter