Chapter 26.

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26.

 

"Are we there yet?" L.Joe asked for the nth time already.

Yoorin rolled her eyes,"Can you see the exit anywhere! I don't think so."


Suddenly her smartphone rang.

"Yah, I thought there is no signal in here?" L.Joe scoffed,"You liar."

Yoorin pulled out her smartphone, frowning,"There is still no signal though..? Oh! I get a weak signal, L.Joe, yeah!"

L.Joe took it out of the suddenly cheerful Yoorin and answered it,"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello? Who are you?" a female voice.

Yoorin raised a brow at L.Joe and crossed her arms. "Who is it?" she mouthed,"Call help."


"Uhm, I'm L.Joe... And who are you?" he asked, innocently. 

The voice chuckled,"I am Kim Ah Woo."

L.Joe put the phone down, not hanging up though. "Yoorin, it's some Kim Ah Woo." he answereed her question from before,"Do you think she can help us?"


Her eyes widened, she snapped the phone away,"Bwoh?!"

L.Joe was confused,"What?"

"H-Hello..?" Yoorin spoke into the smartphone.

"Ah, Yoorin! Finally. Who the hell was that guy who answered your phone, huh? And where are you? Sang Hyun said you are camping! Now I'm here at your tents and you're not here! I also brought Kate with me!" she got as an answer.


*Not only that she comes here out of sudden; she also brings Kate! Wtf...* Yoorin facepalmed herself,"Mom, how could you bring Kate with you? Is this thing on loudspeakers? Well who cares, get her away from here."

*This was her mom? Oh. And who is Kate anyways? Sounds american.* L.Joe nudged her,"Who is Kate?"

She waved him away,"Please get Mr Lee on the phone, okay? Thanks."

"Arrasso, arrasso."

And some seconds later a certain Mr Lee spoke into the phone,"Neh, Yoorin?"


"MR FREAKIN LEE PLEASE COME TO THE CAVE NEAR THE BEACH AND SAVE US BUT DON'T TELL MY MOM OKAY? OKAY. BYE." And with that, Yoorin hung up.

 

Her calm pokerface met L.Joe's open jaw and a grimace of disbelief,"What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean?" Yoorin raised a brow.

"This," he pointed to the smartphone which was now back in her pockets,"Please tell me some details."


She sighed,"Okay, okay! It was just my Mom. She said she came here aaand told me she brought Kate with her! This crazy woman! Oh and the Ahjusshi will come and save us." she  mumbled the last part,"Atleast I hope he didn't tell my mom or otherwise I'm better in this cave~."

"What?" L.Joe blinked. "Does that mean we can finally go back?" he looked like a hyper puppy.

Yoorin nodded,"Yup."

 

 

About 3 1/2 hours later...

"Yoo to the Rin, how did you end up in there? And with that hot guy, uhh~ so lucky!" Kate nudged Yoorin who was literally pissed off, because Kate's dog peed on her legs right when she came running out the cave and kissed the sand happily just like L.Joe did.

Yoorin & Kate watched how Mr Lee, Sekyung & Mrs Kim talked. L.Joe and Ji Woo still sitting on the sand, talking too, but who knows what about.

 

"Why the hell did you come?" Yoorin looked at Kate,"And why did you bring that poopie with you?"

Kate smiled,"You haven't changed, Yoo. I came to see you! What else would it be? And that poopie's name is Elle."

Yoorin rolled her eyes, laughing,"I bet you heard that I live together with a guy in our age, right?"

"That's one of the reasons too." Kate winked and glanced over to L.Joe,"Are you two together or..?"


Yoorin looked his way too,"Nope."

"Does that mean I can have him?" Kate got hyper. Who wouldn't want L.Joe besides Yoorin? And why wouldn't Yoorin say 'no' ?

"Oh please, he is a player." Yoorin explained with a grin,"But if you still wanna try to get him, there you go. Your way is completely free!"

It sounded so weird for Yoorin to say that, she wasn't sure if what she said was really what she meant. Or what she believes.

 

L.Joe noticed the two girls staring at him so he looked their way too. Okay more like he looked to Yoorin,"What are they looking at?"

Ji Woo grinned,"Ohh~ I can already see. That Kit girl wants you, and they're talking about that!"

"Her name is 'Kate' not 'Kit'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter