Chapter 1

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

C   h  a p  t e  r      o n e  .   

 

 

A pretty girl exited a taxi, in front of a big school.

"Ahh... That's my new school? How boring." she mumbled, grabbed her bag and walked in.

 

Everyone watched every move she made. There, she already had some fans.

She looked around,*Where could be my class?*

Then she spotted 2 girls walking in her direction, she quickly approached them,"Hey, sorry, but can you help me for a second?"

"Sure! I never saw you here! Are you new?" One of the girl asked her.

She eyed them,"Mind your business, tsk. Yeah, I'm new. Where's this class?" She held up some papers.

The two innocent girls looked on it. The other one gasped,"Oh! Shall we bring you there?"

She sighed,"Okay,  dummies."

The girls pouted and began to walk in, she followed.

"What is your name?" the blonde one asked.

"Before you ask for someones name, you should tell yours first. How rude." she replied coldly and looked around the hallways.

The blonde one blushed in embarrassment,"You're right... I'm Hyoeun! My friend here is Hana!"

The girls stopped in front of a door.

She crossed her arms and looked at the door,"Yoorin."

"Eh?" Hana blinked.

She looked at her,"My name. My name is Yoorin."

"Oh, yeah, I hope we can be good friends!" Hyoeun beamed.

"Whatever." Yoorin opened the door and went in.

The students looked confused yet surprised at her, just like the teacher.

"What?" Yoorin made a bubble with her bubble gum and let it explode in ,"Am I that interesting?"

The students lowered their heads in embarrassment.

"So it's right." Yoorin took out her bubble gum and threw it in the trash next to her.

"And... who are you?" the teacher asked,"The new student?"

Yoorin eyed him up and down,"Who else? I'm wearing the school uniform and you've never met me before. Who else could I be, teacher?" 

The teacher blushed and awkwardly continued,"P-Please, introduce yourself and take a seat."

Yoorin nodded, turned to the class and bowed,"I'm Kim Yoorin. Nice to meet you."

The class just stared at her. "Staring again?" Yoorin rolled her eyes and walked to the back of the classroom, there was only one seat free. Next to a good-looking boy, who was staring at her just like the others.

She sat down and put her bag on the floor next to her. "Continue with your lesson, teacher." Yoorin sighed and raised her brows,"What are you waiting for?"

The teacher nodded and continued with his class.

 

The boy next to her didn't stop with staring, Yoorin noticed it and whispered to him,"Yah, never seen a girl before or what? Take your eyes off me, stupid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter