Chapter 15

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Chapter fifteen.

 

 

"Yah, let go." confused from him, she tried to pull her wrist back again. But well, she tried.

 

*Why did I stop her?* L.Joe looked down, then looked back up at her,"S-sorry.."

His heart was beating so fast. And this time, he knew it wasn't because of food. He knew what it was, but couldn't really believe it.

 

She frowned,"Okay.. how about letting me go now?"

*I think.. I-I think.. I l- Gosh, he likes her. Who the hell are you?! You'll thank me someday. And now confess to her. No! What-*

 

"Yah, moron, are you okay?" Yoorin spoke up and pulled him back to realitly.

"Uhm.." and when their eyes met, he completely froze and his mind went blank.

 

Suddenly he leaned in and Yoorin's eyes widen shocked. "L.Joe.." she whispered, not wanting another kiss from him, which makes her confused. Well,Would be the third time.

 

Kiss.

 

*Oh. My. God. He. Did. It. Again.* her eyes were about to fall out. Here again: His soft and warm lips on hers. His eyes were closed, while Yoorin's body was frozen with wide eyes. Exactly like her heart, it was about to explode.

 

After some seconds he pulled away and when he looked at her, she looked at him in disbelief.

He quickly realized what he just did and,"I-I uhm.. I have to.. I'll use the rest room now, bye!!" And with that he let her go and ran out the classroom, who nows where.

 

"Okay, that's it." Yoorin hissed,*I will so kill you when we're at home.*

 

 

"Oh. My. God. I. Like. Her." L.Joe leaned against the wall, he reached the rooftop,"I like her.."

*That's what I said. But I can't like her. Well, but you do. Make this stop. No. Why? Because it's fun. Are you kidding me?!* he sighed,"Aish! What is this?!"

 

 

*He kissed me! Seriously! Gahhh!* Yoorin grumbled in her head and made faces at the outside,*!*

She was almost home. 

 

"Oh, Yoorin-ah! Your room has finished!" Mr.Lee shouted happily when he saw her come, he just wanted to enter the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter