Chapter 7

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter   seven .  

 

L.Joe dragged Yoorin to a dance battle game machine.

"You can dance?" she raised a brow.

He smirked,"Sure, I can. That's why you'll lose this game, sweetie."

She frowned and backed her head away,"Don't call me sweetie, jerk. I'm the one who wins this game."

"No one ever won against me in this game." He winked at her,"Let's play!"

The two went on the platforms and the game began. At first there were some easy steps, but it became more complicated after a time. Some people already croweded around them and watched their battle.

"You're so going to lose." Yoorin smirked.

L.Joe was surprised, he never thought she could dance, "You'll lose, trust me."

 

"What's happening?" the rest of Teen Top made their way through the crowd,"Dance battle?"

They also watched with their mouth open. Not because of L.Joe, but because of Yoorin.

"Woah.." Niel blinked in awe.

CAP stared at her,"Wow..."

Because L.Joe and Yoorin had to do the same moves in the game, the two made a bodywave now. 

Ricky suddenly frowned,"How long do they actually play this?"

A random boy answered him,"About 1 hour already! Don't they get tired?"

Changjo agreed,"Who do you think is better?"

The boy shrugged and grinned slyly,"I'm a boy.. Sure, I think the girl is better."

Changjo nodded and turned to a random girl,"Who do you think is better?"

She thought for a while, then smiled,"I think, it's the girl."

Ricky smirked and pulled out his cell phone, ready to phone L.Joe's cell phone. L.Joe cell phone was in L.Joe's pocket.

 

*, who is calling? That vibrating is irritating and disturbs!* he thought and gazed down at his pockets while dancing.

Yoorin noticed that L.Joe got nervous, so she smirked,*I told you I would win.*

Ricky looked at Changjo with a grin,"L.Joe will give up."

And just like Ricky said, L.Joe stopped and went down the platform.

"Player two wins!" the game machine said. The crowd cheered.

 

Yoorin went down the platform and walked over to L.Joe with a smirk,"It was fun."

He only glared at her and pulled his cell phone out, looking who called; no number.

"I think, I'm going to kill someone..." L.Joe mumbled and put it back to his pockets. 

 

"Yoorin, are you tired?" Chunji popped out next to her and smiled,"You want a drink?"

She shrugged,"Go and buy me one then."

"Here." he held a bottle water up and gave it to her. He already bought it some minutes ago for her.

She took a sip and gave it back,"I want to go home now."

"No `thank you´ again?" Chunji pouted. "Exactly, grin-face." she walked past him, back to L.Joe. 

 

 

"Can we go home now?" Yoorin crossed her arms and looked up at L.Joe.

"Yeah, and then we go to the disco." CAP slung and arm around her shoulders.

She glared at CAP and raised a brow,"Either you put your hands off me, or you'll accidently get hit by a bus."

He quickly put his hands away from her, in his pockts and gulped,"Sorry."

L.Joe ruffled her hair wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter