Chapter 27.

Playboy vs. Icy Witch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 27.

 

"Mom."

"Mom."

"Mother."

"Ah Woo."

"Mummy."

"Mother."

"Mom"

"Mo--"


"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Mrs Kim finally turned her attention to Yoorin who kept on calling her. Their eyes met in the rearview mirror before Mrs Kim concentrated back on the road again.

Yoorin furrowed her eyes at her mother,"What is the real reason you came?"

Mrs Kim sighed, glancing at the others in the van from the rearview mirror.

Mrs Kim insisted Yoorin to use Mrs Kim's car on the way back to Mr Lee's house. And so, L.Joe insisted to stay with Yoorin and Ji Woo surely too. Ji Woo was staring out the window, holding onto Yoorin's arm like his life depends on her; because he was still using that aegyo act.

And L.Joe, you ask? He kept on sending glares to Kate and Mrs Kim, from time to time looking out the window, to Yoorin or his phone. And Kate shivered from the cold glares she got.


"Yoorin, please. Atleast in front of others, you could act a little not-y!" Mrs Kim hissed in a whisper.

Yoorin's jaw dropped, shocked,"Since when do you use such words?!"

Mrs Kim sighed,"Yoorin, Kim Yoorin. We can talk later. I heard many things about you, I don't think you want to make that conversation here in front of the others."

Yoorin sighed and rolled her eyes, not saying anything more.

 

 

"That Mrs Kim... I'm sorry to say that but.. she ruined our trip, to be honest.." Sekyung confessed with a sad sigh,"Just then when Yoorin finally opened up a little more, this happens."

Mr Lee smiled,"Mrs Kim, Ah Woo. Ah Woo and Yoorin don't have the 'best' mother-daughter relationship, you know. On top of that, Ah Woo often does things she shouldn't do, and well.. she doesn't really understands Yoorin."

Sekyung smiled,"When I talked to Yoorin in her tent, she really surprised me when she said something."

"What did she say?" Mr Lee curiously raised a brow.

"How comes you all are more of a family for me than my real family is? That's what she said." Sekyung sighed and looked at Mr Lee,"Is her family really that bad?"

Mr Lee chuckled slightly,"It's not that her family is bad. I can't explain but I think you'll notice on your own soon!"

Sekyung smiled and punched his shoulder playfully,"Yah, you tease!"

 

 

 

"Thanks for ruining the trip, mother," Yoorin gave Mrs Kim a disapproving look and grabbed her bags.

L.Joe looked at her, making a face,"Are you sure you can carry them on yourself, Yoo?"

Yoorin made a face,"Yoo?"

"That's what that Kate girl calls you, Yoo," L.Joe innocently smiled at her and took the bags of her hands,"I'll carry those for you." And with that he went inside the house.

Mrs Kim raised a brow at Yoorin,"This guy.. is he your boyfriend?"

Yoorin ignored her mom and helped Sekyung instead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter