Who's the Pig?

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

For a while i just stayed there in my position, collapsed on the floor. I rested my head against the wall while trying to control my heartbeat. I closed my eyes, taking deep breathes. Relax...relax Ella... I know i'm not good with recieving shock but you don't see a portrait of yourself in a guy's room that you just happened to randomly meet just yesterday when he saved you from being "touched" by weird drunk erts outside a night club, everyday!

Just then i felt something nudge me slightly and felt a heavy foot weighing down on my left leg.

"Yah! Are you dead?" it asked mockingly.

I groaned slightly with the growing pain on my left leg. Reluctantly, i opened my eyes and looked up to see Taemin towering above me.

  

"Why would i die? I just feel terribly sick after looking at your face." i replied. I am obviously not in the mood for this. " I don't know how your fans could possibly think your cute. A monkey with red hair is cuter than you!" I watched with satisfaction as his face turned bright red with anger and embarrassment.

"Shut up! Get up,you lazy cow and get your in the kitchen. Because of YOU, key hyung won't let me eat since the "guest" isn't present at the table... Since you obviously didn't call Jonghyun hyung to eat, i guess that i have to do that too."

He turned his back to me and knocked on Jonghyun's door. I scurried away in fright when i saw Jonghyun's still flushed face answer the door.

This time i decided to take an empty seat beside Minho, who was opposite Onew and Key. I watched engrossed as Onew ate his beloved mountain of chicken. I don't think i would be able to eat another chicken again after this! What a pig!

Taemin and Jonghyun shortly came in and i noticed them sit as far away from me as possible. Sheesh! I couldn't care less anymore. (mentally sticking out my tongue to them :P)

Just then Key...Hyung (?)...(i probably need to start calling them hyungs), placed a steaming plate of fried pork at the centre of the table. I swear my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets!

Before anyone else could have a taste of the delicious looking pork, i immediately took a bite of a piece and instantly felt heaven..or hell! Gosh that's hot! Helplessly my eyes begin to water probably because of the heat or happiness...Mamma used to make pork like this..now all i eat is ramen and dried fish... I blinked away my tears and focused on eating as much pork as possible.

As i was busily eating away i didn't notice the awkward (Onew), disgusted (Key), disbelieving (Minho) and angry (Taemin and Jonghyun) stares i recieved from SHINEe.

"Hyunki! You've nearly eaten all our pork that I cooked! Save some for us too! We're still growing idols you know!" complained Key. I looked up at the members for the first time since i took a bite of that mouth-watering pork and saw their awkard/disguted/disbelieving/angryfaces staring back at me.

I shrugged, put my chopsticks down, got up and walked over to where Key was sitting. With one big sigh, i put my arms around Key and hugged him from behind,feeling his body go tense all of a sudden. I swear i could feel his heart beat 100 beats per min.

As my annoying sister said, "When in doubt, " cute-ify" it out!"

"Hyungie<3!" i called out in my cutest-but-still-manly voice.

"Y-y-yah!..L-l-l-let go off m-me right now.." he stuttered as he turned around to look at me revealing his bright pink face.

"Your cooking is suuuper yuumy Hyungie! Teach me someday!" i said, giving him two thumbs ups. I quickly turned around and returned to my seat just before i saw his face turn crimson red.

"...*cough*...ehmm...I've lost my appetite now..." Key blurted out as he quickly ran to his room whilst covering his face, with shock, with his hand.

Eh? Did I overdo it? Do guys even do these kind of things to each other?...Bleh! Who cares! Atleast now I can eat my pork in silence! (^()^)

"hyunki.." someone said in their soft deep voice. Aish what now?..."you have some rice stuck at the side of your lips" Minho laughed, wiping your mouth with a napkin.

 Tumblr_lf1vkvzcyz1qf8stbo1_r1_500_large

Badump.Badump.Badump x10000000 (sorry this is supposed to be her heartbeat!)

Shut up heart!

But I can't help it, he has really soft fingers and a terribly cute laugh!

What are you talking about? You're a guy-

Who is actually a girl in the inside! Admit it he's cute!

Shut up Ella!

You shut up!

(mentally slapping each other)

"You okay Hyunki? You're turning red. Are you sick?" he asked, his face full of concern.

I lowered my head in embarrassment and shock my head left to right really quickly to tell him that i'm not sick. He laughed again this time making my heart race all over again. Uh! I'm going to have a heart attack if this keeps going on at this rate.

"PIG!" someone called out from across the table. Heh! Probably just Onew hyung! "Pig! Pig!" This time i looked over to see why Onew hyung wasn't responding and finally realised that it was actually me that he wanted.

"Finally! You can hear!" he said sarcastically as he suddenly got up from the table. "Get up and follow me to my room!" he ordered.

Crap! I quickly ate another mouthful of pork and followed after Jonghyun who was already outside his room. Aish! This is going to be my Last Supper, and i just ate pork for the first time in a long while. I'm coming Mamma....

I lowered my head in fear as i entered his room, probably for the last time ever.. I took a deep breathe, preparing myself for the cruel punishment he has for in store for me for entering hs room without permission. 

"Close the door after you. I don't want anyone to hear us" Jonghyun said....

.....

....

....

Taa-daa! I finished my first update in a long time! Thank you guys for your patience with me and i hope you like this chapter. I made it long-ish since i haven't updated in ages! Would you guys prefer for me to write shorter or longer chapters in the future?

Keke! Hooray! It's also the start of my summer holidays today! Kyaaaah! soo happy! I've waited so long for this momen, ever since i was a little child XP Hehe hopeful i get good results on my exams!

Keep reading guys! Love you!!!! ^________^