Alone

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Sulli POV]

"You like Hyunki?" someone asked.

I turned around to look at the person, as would a guilty child who had stolen something would,only to see Jonghyun calmy leaning against the wall behind us, his precious lollipop while listening to his ipod.

 shinee-clean-up-jonghyun-ecb2adec868c-ch

"Ani oppa...you must have misunderstood. I don't like H-hyunki o-o-oppa."

"Oh! So  you hate our precious new dongseng? Is that what you're saying then?"

I clenched both of my fists.I could tell he was finding this situation amusing and was doing this on purpose just to intimidate me.

"Oppa! You're twisting my words!" I blurted out faster than i could stop myself. Calm down Sulli...calm down... don't let him know how frustrated you really are. I took a deep breath and looked up at Jonghyun again. "What I mean to say is that I like hyunki oppa as a chingu and nothing more."

Before he could reply someone interrupted him by hitting him on the head.

"Yo Jong! Did I just see you bullying our vulnerable innocent Maknae?!" Amber unnie said.

Omo! As much as I love Amber unnie and appreciate what she's doing right now, I can't help but feel like something bad would happen as a result of this. Call it a sense of foreboding if you like but i can't help but feel worried all of a sudden.

"Don't you get it Jong? Sulli just likes Hyunki as a friend not the type of "friend" relationship you share with beautiful single women from 19 years and up! Now stop harrassing Sulli...if you don't want me to tell everyone here what YOU've been doing last night *wink*"

For the first time I saw a small reaction of fear from Jonghyun as he shamelessly lowered his head.

Wow! Thank you unnie! Silly me for thinking something would go wrong. (mentally hitting my head)

Without warning, Amber unnie walked past us and to my horror she walked towards Hyunki oppa and sat down beside him. Once again, i could feel my heart beat really fast and could feel my blood boil all of a sudden. I clenched my fists once more and forced myself to look away.Wait...am I...jealous of Amber unnie?...

"So...Hyunki.." I could hear unnie's voice from here and couldn't help but notice how it got louder than hitherto. "Do you have a girlfriend?" she finished.

I jerked my head to look at them and met Amber unnie's gaze on me. The room turned quiet and everyone turned to look at Hyunki and Amber. I could see a tiny smile growing at the side of her lip and a familiar spark in her eyes. I knew something would go wrong!

"Umm..I-I-I.." Hyunki stuttered. My eyes shifted towards Hyunki and eagerly awaited for his reply.

 "Of course he does!" interrupted Jonghyun oppa. I felt as if my heart had shattered into a million pieces. I could feel the tears form in my eyes as my vision began to become blurred and unclear.I knew it was too good to be true...

"Here you go! This here is his girlfriend!" announced Jonghyun waving a photo small enough to fit in a wallet, in his hand. "Name's Ella, ain't she a beauty!"

I could here the rest of Shinee members cheering for him and teasing him about how "hot" her girlfriend is.I wanted to get out of the room so much, if only Victoria unnie who was still beside me, wasn't firmly holding my hand, i would.

"SHINEE, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE ENTRANCE ON STAGE LEFT AND WAIT FOR YOUR TURN TO ENTER THE STAGE." the speaker boomed.

I turned to look as the rest of the Shinee members left the room, leaving Fx and Hyunki.

"See you later Hyunki!" Jonghyun waved, still bringing the photo of Hyunki's girlfriend with him.

"I'm leaving too!" declared Krystal unnie as she suddenly stood up and left the room. "Call me whenever Minho oppa gets back 'kay?"

The atmosphere in the room was...you could say a bit...awkward... I  stayed at the furthest spot from Hyunki and Amber unnie who were busy talking about his so called "girlfriend".

"Sulli, I'll go get you a tissue okay? I'll be right back."assured Victoria unnie who was still faithfully with me. I nodded in reply and continued watching Hyunki oppa and Amber unnie from afar.

Just as Victoria unnie left the room, Amber unnie suddenly stood up." Let's go Luna, I have something to show you." And with that the two left the room leaving only Hyunki and I alone...

....silence....

After i few quick heartbeats i stood up aswell to follow Amber unnie only to discover that the door won't budge open. I tried twisting the knob over and over again but to no luck.

"Is there a problem?" asked Hyunki from behind me, probably noticing how I wanted to chop down this door right now. If only Victoria Unnie was here, she'll be able to...karate-chop this door down!

"Umm...I think w-w-we're locked in..." i replied.

...

...

I'm sorry this didn't turn out that good but I'll try to make the next chapter much better. Promise ^_^