Angel

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Taemin POV] 

I tapped my foot on the floor impatiently as I waited for the other guys to arrive.  Seeing as i have no schedules for today, I was obviously the first to arrive. And do you know how I feel right now? 

Bored.to.death!! 

Where the heck are they? Why haven't they arrived yet?

I checked my watch again. 3.13 p.m. They're late. I thought we had to meet up here at 3 o' clock sharp. Aish! I look like an idiot standing here at the entrance. I just wish I brought my ipod with me today to pass the time. I guess it's because I'm so nervous because of this date thing that's why I'm like this... What am I talking about!? It's just a fake date! So what!? And Hyunki's a guy...or he might be gay...or whatever...never mind!

I on my banana milkshake that I had bought earlier on. This is already my sixth one. After i finished it, i threw it in the trash can in front of me like what I did with the empty plastic bottle i just binned 3 mins ago. When do they plan on arriving? And where the heck is Hyunki? Don't tell me a guy just stood me up on a date?! I started humming/ half singing our song Hello to calm myself down while I waited.

~Hello, hello
   I brought up the courage
   Hello, hello
   I want to talk to you for a moment
   Hello, hello
   I may be rushing a bit
   Who knows? We might
   End up doing well~
 

"What are you doing?" a voice said behind me. Hyunki.

"YAH! What took you so lo-..." I turned around to scold him for arriving so late and for making me almost die of boredom when I laid eyes on him. More importantly on his appearance.

In front of me stood a beautiful young girl that i had never seen in my life before. For some reason, it felt as if she was strangely familiar at the same time. Does that sound weird?

Have I seen her before? 

...But where?

Did she appear in one of my dreams before?...

What I do know for certain , is that I feel strongly and helplessly attracted to her.

She stood there shyly, with one of her slender pale arms holding unto her other arm as if she was feeling timid and self-conscious about her appearance. She avoided eye contact with me but that was fine with me as I could drown myself as much as I can with her beauty. To me she looked like beautiful angel.

She wore a simple flowing pale blue-green dress and grey cardigan which emphasised her beautiful face and smooth rosy complexion all the more. She had short brown hair that made her look cute and adorable and cute chubby rosy cheeks. She had a small heart-shaped face and most important of all, she was real and not imaginary.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-set-sleeveless-ruffle-chiffon-dress-cardigan-dress-light/info.html/pid.1024623349  

"...You..." My heart began to flutter at the sight of her. I could feel my blood rising to my cheeks and felt it getting warmer by the second. This can't be him. It's impossible!...But I had to make sure.

"...H-hyunki?.."

She...no he...it looked at me cutely with it's beautiful big brown almond eyes that seemed to make crystals and diamonds look dull in comparison. I swore I forgot to breathe at that moment. She left me speechless.

"Yep?" he answered. "What's wrong?"  I felt my whole world crashing with that one world. He's a guy...not a girl...

I grimaced, trying my best not to look too affected by his appearance.

"Are you supposed to be a girl? I might aswell have asked Minho Hyung to be my fake girlfriend if I'd knew you were going to look like this!"

I tried to add as much bitterness in my voice even though every word of  it hurted me. If he knew how I really feel...about him right now, he would surely use it in the future to humiliate me in some way. And worse of all...I don't ever want to be called gay. My pride would never allow that.

Hyunki...no girl version of Hyunki flinched at the impact of my words and I immediately regretted saying those shameful words. Who am I kidding? Minho would make an awful, muscular, manly girl!

         <===================]

Besides...she's...he's...perfect...(No not the weird winking girl above! The girl in front of me! ^_^)

[Ella POV]

(Note: Whenever "Ella's POV" comes up, it means that she is currently in her girl version of herself. Whenever it's "Hyunki's POV", then that would mean she's in male version of herself at the moment. Just want to clear up any misunderstandings if I got any of you's confused ^_^)

I pulled my dress further down, as low as it could while I wrapped my cardigan around me tighter, covering any exposed areas, as i got out of the Taxi. Weird. This dress used to be much...longer and thicker when I found it yesterday... I didn't realise it was this thin of a fabric. Key nearly even killed me this morning when i suggested wearing trousers and converse along with it! And yes. I got my other converse back from Jonghyun! ...Okay I stole it from him BUT it was MINE in the first place!

Instead, I get the pleasure of wearing Jimmy Choos 5-inched silver rhinestone rhimmed high heels. You might be thinking;

"Wow! She's wearing designer shoes made by a top European-based Asian fashion designer! I envy her! I wish I was in her shoes. literally!"

Well i have one thing to say to you...Don't envy me! It hurts like Hell! I'm practically waddling like a duck right now instead of strutting like a model on a catwalk! Every step seemed like I was walking on a pile of burning hot broken glass. I think I have blisters on my feet right now! This is the highest shoes I've ever walked on and it feels like I'm walking on stilts!

Even Cinderella would never wear these kind of glass slippers!

(The shoe is a mix between both of these. Just pretend that they're silver...and shineeeey!!)

  jimmy_choo_image_2.jpg      Jimmy Choo Rhinestone

"Call me, Honey!" whistled the creepy old taxi driver after i had left the taxi and paid the fees.

I rolled my eyes. This is what happens whenever I'm a girl!

Finally after reaching the entrance, after walking...waddling for 5 mins, I managed to spot Taemin at the front door, talking to himself. As i got closer, i noticed that he was in fact singing to himself.

~...Hello, hello
   I want to talk to you for a moment...~

I decided to surprise him, so, ever so quietly I crept up behind him.

"What are you doing?" i suddenly said, hoping to surprise him. His body...or atleast his back tensed for a millisecond and then he turned to face me to probably reprimand me but I never in a million years expected  for that kind of reaction from him...

"YAH! What took you so lo-..."   His eyes grew wide, completely shocked. Then his face softened as he stared at me. Did i surprise him too much? Just then i realised. This is girl me. Of coursed he would be shocked.

He stared at me for a whole 10 minutes straight while I just stood there,bored and sore. I grasped my left arm which was beginning to get itchy for some reason. I wanted to scratch the spot to make the  itch go away but I was afraid to make any sudden movements in case Taemin reacts suddenly and lounge on me.

Ow itchy itchy!!

I couldn't recognise Taemin anymore. He looked at me hungrily,as his eyes wandered first at my face then my dress then back to my face again. I was his prey. I couldn't move.

"You?" he said. "H-hyunki?" Finally he recognised me! I was thinking he would be assuming I was some angel or something! Ha! My stupid imaginations.

"Yep! What's wrong?"

His face fell and his smile fadded after I said those words. Wait. Is he still having erted thoughts of me being someone else? I bet he's already forgotten that I'm actually a guy!...girl...whatever!

Then the evil spark in his eyes came back again and he smirked. Yes. That's the taemin i know!

"Are you supposed to be a girl? I might aswell have asked Minho Hyung to be my fake girlfriend if I'd knew you were going to look like this!" 

I couldn't help but flinch. Is that how i look to you? I know, these clothes don't suit me but...

Then another thought came into mind. Minho... being a girl. I couldn't help it. I burst in a fit of laughter as I imagined Minho in my place, wearing this dress and shoes. Oh! Just the thought of it! I thought Taemin would shout at me this time but he just stared at me, that stupid dreamy expression plastered on his face again. Uh-uh erted Mode again!

Just then my phone began ringing. I stopped laughing and picked up my phone.

Jonghyun?

...

...

...

Sorry guys! Wanted to finish this date thing in one chapter but looks like I can't. Mianhe! It's so hard to write/type whenever you're holding a baby in one hand who wants to be a fanfic author someday too and starts pressing random letter on the keyboard, trying to copy me, and a 5 year old girl beside me trying to gymnastics on my bed. Mianhe!! >_<

I'll try and update again tomorrow!!

P.S. That's not my baby by the way! I'm too young!! They're my annoying but loving sisters ^_^

Another P.S. thank you guys who have been commenting recently! You guys make me feel motivated and help me to continue in writing this fanfic!! Love you!!! ^_^

Another another P.s. i don't mean to insult jimmy Choo's shoes. I actually find them really pretty and i didn't mean to offend anyone whenever i wrote how horrible they felt. To be honest I've never wore Jimmy Choo's shoes so i wouldn't even know how they feel like in the first place. I just want to say sorry to you guys out there.

Now hopefully that's all i have to say! Anyeong! ^_^