"The Talk"

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Hyunki's POV]

I'm so glad we finally got home safely! I don't even know how Onew managed to obtain his driver license in the first place...well...probably he recieved some sort of special treatment just beacuse he's an "idol". There is seriously no justice in this world!

On top of that, I had to endure endless teasing and mocking from Shinee (Jonghyun)! So what if a girl suddenly stole my first kiss, who just happens to be Sulli, the innocent and pretty maknae in Fx? It's not like it's going to be broadcasted on CNN!...well this might become a scandal though... Anyway, this sort of situations happens every single day! It's the "Circle of Life", as the crazy disney baboon would say/chant in Lion King.

 simba.jpg

"What did it feel like?" Jonghyun asked, possibly for the fifth time since we reached the dorms. "Was it wet and sticky? Did it leave a lipstick mark?"

"I'll leave  a mark on your face if you won't shut up!" I threatened as he continued to poke and examined my cheek.

"...*sigh*..." I glanced over at Taemin who was staring  into thin air with deep furrows etched on his forehead. He expressed a look of confusion and frustration that one would think he was dealing with some sort of Pythagaras theorem. (Just so some of you don't know, it's this difficult and LONG mathematical theorem about finding angles of a triangle involving x2+y2=z2...or something like that)

"What's wrong?" I asked. Even though he's a pain in the...derrière  (Behind/ ^_^) , I still have a soft spot for troubled and vulnerable people. I support Peace in This World and is against Animal/ Children's Cruelty and War! (Peace out Man! ^_^)

   1676272-xs.jpg

"I just can't igure it out..." he replied, scratching his head. What could possibly stress this kid out? He has the looks (*cough that's what I hear *cough*), the talent (*cough* of annoying people*cough*), and the money...(i think?)

"About what?..." I encouraged him. I was getting curious now and I wanted to know what made him act like this. "Why girls scream at you? It's probably because of your scary face." I offered, half jokingly.

He glared at me before replying back. "What Sulli sees in you."he retorted. "If looks could kill" as a wise man once said, then he would have ben already dead!

"Why you little-! Did your Umma ever teach you anything? Why you need a good beating! Come here you good-for-nothing little-""

"You have nothing! You have the appearance of a girl, you have a dirty mouth, you eat like a pig and most importantly you're short."he spat out.

"I'm not short! I'm taller than you! I'm 170cm tall!" I said, trying to defend myself. I'm a girl! I can't help it!

"I'm 175cm tall!"

"That's because you're wearing high tops! Take them off and put your back against mind. Jonghyun, check our height! Who's the tallest?!" I ordered Jonghyun who was just sitting on the sofa, watching us.

"I can't" he declined.

"Tell me why!"

"Because I promise Key that I would spend more time with him than with you! Isn't that right honey?" he cooed.

"Uh-huh! so stop playing with my "Jongie"!" Key replied, sticking out his tongue at me. Then like this morning, the two of them started tickling each other on the couch.

"Hahahaha Jongie! Be more gentle! hahaha-" Key cried out in between his overly high-pitched fits of laughter.

"Hahahahaha you can't tame this lion!" Jonghyun growled, imatating a bear/lion sound.

I looked away, this is too much to handle on my first day!

"You must be "Hyunki", the "GUY" Mr. Lee SooMan hired to tutor these guys." a person said out of the blue. I couldn't help but notice how he emphasized the word "guy" as if on purpose.

I looked over to where the voice was coming from to see who it was. The first thing I saw was stripes. Lots and lots of blue and white strips. Slowly, I looked up to see a tall Korean middle-aged guy with his arms crossed, looking seriously down at me with narrow eyes.

 

"...Umm...a-a-anyeong..." I tried to say. Am I getting arrested? Who is he and how does this guy know my name?

"he..he..how do you d-d-do?" I laughed nervously. I glanced quickly at the rest of the Shinee members who had gathered around us, awaiting for our next move. "d-do i know y-you?" I tried again.

He stared at me for a while as if examining my face. I felt self-conscious all of a sudden and lowered my eyes quickly. I can't let him find out about my secret. The uncomfortable silence seemed to last for ages before he finally let out a heavy sigh.

"Follow me." he simply said before turning around. "Let's "Talk"."

I took a quick glimpse of the Shinee members reaction to what's happening only to see them acting normal (-ish) as usual. Slowly, I followed after the strange ajhussi, half curious and half afraid.

He led me to one of the rooms and closed the door behind me. He examined my appearance again before getting closer to me until we were inches apart. I started to breathe really quickly the nearer he got to me but I couldn't do anything to stop him. I couldn't.

"I know your secret." he said, breaking the silence. "I know it..."

I stared back at him with wide eyes, unable to speak...

Oh hell...

There you go guys! Chapter 14 finished! I know this chapter is kinda boring but I have many tricks in store for you guys in my handy-dandy inspiration book of Fanfic ideas! Dan dan daaan! It sounds lame and geeky but it helps! ^_^

Thanks guys for subscribing and for reading my fanfic! makes me feel appreciated a lot! ^_^