Meeting SHINEe: Take Two

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

{Ella POV}

What the hell was that!!!!!!?????!!!!!!?????

Why did it had to be THEM (him)!!!!!!!!!!

I was standing outside the room like an idiot trying to maintain my normal pulse rate. After counting backwards from 10 to 1 for a minute and taking slow deep breaths, I finally managed to get over my shock. Hehe Yoga DOES work!

Okay, first thing first, I am a tutor, ME a tutor of "super famous flowerboys" Shinee, who right now is in that room probably dumbfounded by my dramatic exit by now. (like this *O* )

I have to teach them english and teach them Western style moves that i learned when i was studying abroad. AND I ALSO have to LIVE WITH THEM!!!! AND!!! I HAVE to keep my gender a secret from anyone!!! Hehe..No pressure...none at all.. Normal teenagers don't have to cope with this much kind of stress!! It's not healthy for me!!

What DID uncle say again?

[Flashback 10 minutes ago]

         {No one's POV}

" Okay, you might get surprised with this type of information but you are actually going to tutor Shinee which, you being a teenager, should probably know who they are by now."

"Neh! (Nom Nom Nom)"

"You have to live with them and go wherever they go. You have to teach them as much English as you know in two months and they must be atleast fluent by the time you are done with them. You are to room in the spare room beside Shinee's room and I repeat you MUST not reveal that you are a girl to the members or any other people understood?"

"What? Ah! Neh! It's very yummy!"

"Aish! This is gonna be interesting.."

"What?"

"Nothing baby nothing!"

[End of Flashback]

Drats! Curse that stupid super yummy free compimentary candy! Eh! Whatever! I have to swallow my pride and apologise to the Shinee members..even to that dinosuar guy...Do it for uncle, Ella do it for your new converse. Be strong! Hwaiting!

When I entered the room everyone was sitting down talking privately, from the looks of it, with uncle. Hearing my heavy footsteps, they all turned around to face me..or stare at me. I could feel my cheecks getting really warm. I hate having too much attention on me! Look down Ella! Think of sad puppies, think of sad puppies, don't look at them in the eye.

"Noona's back!" a girly looking guy with high cheeckbones shouted as he rushed over to hug my waist. "Are you okay now Noona? You want some of my milk?" he offered shoving his glass of milk to my lips, while staring at me with those sad cute puppy dog eyes. Aigoo! How can he be so cute!

 Taemin-Ring-Ding-Dong-shinee-16682658-85 

I quickly glanced over at uncle for help and watched him shake his head slightly with disapproval. I quickly shrugged the puppy eyed thing away from me and i watched as his eyes started watering. Seriously, how old is this guy? like 4?

"I'm sorry but you must be mistaken, I'm a guy!" I tried to say in a deep voice.

"No way! You're just making up excuses! I can clearly see after hugging you that your a size 6 (uk size 8).  No guy is that thin but still has curves!" he pointed out matter-of-factly. What happened to the innocent child-like mind of his?

"BWOH!?" I cried out, speechless. Then another chubby cheek guy stood up and walked over to us.

" I'm sorry. You probably know but I'm Onew the leader and this is Taemin, obviously the Maknae. I'm sorry for his unusual behavior" he said sincerly. "He's not usually like this.. Taemin-ah where did you learn all that about dress sizes?"

 onew-1.jpg

"Jonghyun Hyung, of course" he shrugged as if it was normal to know these things.

I looked over at grinning Jonghyun sitting beside uncle. Hmph! Now I get where innocent Taemin gets all his ertedness from!

 SHINee_Jonghyun_HELLO__29012011001629.jp

 

"Yah! Yeobu why did you teach that to our precious maknae?" the other guy beside Jonghyun said. Yeobo? Are they a couple? Omo! Are they GAY!!!????

 shinee_hello_mv_key_by_colourexlosion-d3

"It's okay," I reassured the Onew guy. Atleast there was a normal guy here. "but i really am a boy!" i confirmed to that Taemin guy. I really didn't want to get a wrong start with him.

" Whatever" he mumbled taking out his earphones and putting them on as if he lost interest on me suddenly after he found out i was a (pretend) guy.

He went back over to where Jonghyun and uncle were sitting, clearly telling me that he doesn't want to speak to me anymore. I stared after him, dumbfounded. Seriously!?

"Don't fell so bad about it" a silent tall guy suddenly appeared behind me. Wow! A ninja! Hmm.. I swear he wasnt here before when i came back here... "He treats girls in a diffrent way with how he treats guys. Don't worry you'll get used to it...or not... I'm Minho by the way. If you need anything i'm in the room besides yours" he continued. Aww! No w I know two normal-ish people here! (I hope..)

 

 minho-choi-minho-15170524-550-762.jpg

"Now that you all know each other, I'll be going now! See you again in two months! Anyeong!" and with that uncle got up and suddenly left. UNCLE NOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't leave me!!!!! Slowly, i turned around to face Shinee all staring back at me.

"So, HyunKi, if that's your name.." smiled Jonghyun eviillyy coming towards me, for the first time. Wait I'm HyunKi?? "What shall we do with you now?..." this time his evil smile grew bigger, turning into a killer smile instead.

"Eh? w-w-what are y-y-you gonna do with m-m-me?" I stuttered backing away. I watched as Onew and Minho backed away from Jonghyun. "Mianhe" they both mouthed at me. No!! I'm all on my own!! Help me!!

"Taemin-ah! You know what to do!" he said to Taemin who was also wearing a smile that a lion gives before attacking its prey. "Get the lipstick!"

NOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE LIP-... what?

There you go guys!! Hoped you liked it!! Sorry for the kinda short-ish chapter! I'll update again soon don't worry!!

P.S! Super thanks for all those who subscribed and commented on this story! I feel sooooooo Happy ^_^ whenever i see them! Thank you!!! I'll work hard to please you guys!!