Perfect Girlfriend Evolution

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Hyunki POV]

"We'll help make you into a girl!" declared Shinee.

I'm standing at the entrance of Dongdaemun Market (DDM) or as I call it "Shopping Heaven", with the rest of the Shinee members. Taemin has already informed them of our fake boyfriend-girlfriend situation and now they want to help make myself look and act more like a girl. How ironic isn't it? Five guys helping a girl to become more like...a girl!

"Don't worry" reassured Onew. "my cousin's a girl and I learned a lot about girl behaviour from her!"

"Yeah and my old neighbour's a girl." joined in Minho.

"I've dated lots of girls before. I practically understand how they think." boasted Jonghyun.

"I know more than you think about girls." smiled Key knowingly.

And I'm a girl too!!!

"See, we're basically experts at girly stuffs if we put all our knowledge together!"said Taemin enthousiastically.

"Yaaaay Go Shinee, Experts of Girly Stuffs!" cheered the rest of Shinee as they gave each other high-fives and pats on the back. They seriously looked stupid right now and we haven't even start my dramatic change yet! I lowered my baseball cap as I realised people beginning to crowd around us to stare and take pictures of Shinee who were still busily celebrating.

"Aish let's go in now!" I said pushing them inside the mall. "What's first?" I asked. I might aswell feign stupidity about being a girl and go along with what they know. Tsk tsk tsk. Being a girl is harder than you know! Do not underestimate us!

"Clothes!" squealed Key. "And I know exactly where to buy the best fashionable clothes ever!"

With Key in the lead, we followed him to the fashion department and into one of the cutest shop ever! They had everything a girl wanted from clothes to accesories to jewellry! My girly instincts were practically begging for me to shop and it took all of my strenght to suppress it. I'll come back again someday, I promise!

 korean+fashion+kpopped.jpg

"What kind of girlfriend do you want?" asked Key, turning to Taemin. Taemin looked dumbfounded as if he was being asked some sort of difficult mathematical problem. "What type?"

"Umm...blood type..B?" answered Taemin, who was still confused. Haha! Atleast i know Taemin isn't one of those romantic types with specific ideal girl types! Jonghyun and Key shook their heads in disapproval.

"What Key meant to say was, what is your ideal girl type." explained Jonghyun, rubbing his temples. Taemin remained quiet. Jonghyun rolled his eyes and began to search for something in one of the clothes racket.

"Would you prefer a gothic/emo style girlfriend?" smiled Jonghyun. Taemin blushed at the sight of  the outfit Jonghyun was holding and immediately shook his head. For once I agreed with Taemin. I NEVER in a million billion years EVER am i going to wear this =>

 de60c_450px-Emo_girl_by_Charles_Johnson_

"Hmm what about a less...revealing one." suggested Taemin weakly. Once again, I agree since it would be ME who is going to wear it afterall!

"This one?" Jonghyun tried again, this time holding up a REVEALING black dress.

 y-single-shoulder-tight-hip-cotton-dr

"That's too short!" I complained. I would never wear that! It's...too...much! For some reason i started blushing, imaging myself wearing that dress and how hot i would look. Yeah...I would so date me!..

"Psh. You're just too fat." said Taemin flatly. I wanted to punch him so much!

"I am so not fa-"

"How about this!" squealled Key, holding one of the ugliest dress ever! It basically screamed PINK! It was like one of those puffy dresses the French women wore in parties held at Versailles during the French Revolution! It was DEFINATELY not the outfit I'm looking for!

 Crazy%2Bpink%2Bwedding%2Bdress.jpg

"Absolutely NOT!" Taemin and I shouted at the same time. We both made eye contact before Taemin hastily turned away just in time for me to see him blushing! Ugh what are you imagining you little ert!

Key sighed as he admired the dress before reluctantly returning it back to where he found it. Sorry Key. I'm not wearing "that" in this lifetime!

"Umm...what about this?" offered Minho, half sure.

  cute hoodie with giraffe print

Wow so cuuuuteeeee!! >_< I want to wear tha-

"NO!" screamed Key. Minho flinched as the sound of Key's icy voice. "IT.HAS.TO.BE.A.DRESS!!!!!!" Minho quickly returned it without a word and continued looking through the clothes again.

"What!?  B-b-but it was cuuuteee..." I said showing him my cutest saddest puppy dog/kitty eyes ever. Key glared at me before i could even complain about how dresses are stupid.

 puss-in-boots.png

"Don't worry. We'll find you something." reassured Jonghyun, eyeing me...more likely more body all of a sudden. By instinct, I tried to cover my body with my hands.

"ert." I hissed. Jonghyun laughed at me before going to search at the other side of the shop.

"Ooh" cried Onew all of a sudden. Everyone started gathering around Onew to see what outfit he picked. "Chicken." he said, smiling like an idiot.

"What!?" shrieked Key.All of us our breaths as Key's left eye began to twitch simultaneously before he suddenly lounged at Onew. It took Me, Minho, Jonghyun AND Taemin to hold back Key who wanted to claw Onew's eyes out, while Onew stayed fixed at the spot, admiring the cute chicken/duck outfit.

 cefc2de8cde8821ee355e9e7b0a2b026.image.3

"I'm hungry okay?!" cried out Onew desperately. Key rubbed his temples, trying to release his stress.

"Fine, 15 more mins and then we're going okay?" said Key in a softer voice this time.

We went back to our original places and went back to searching the perfect outfit. This continued for a couple of minutes until, at last I found it!

"This is it!" I cried out. Key inspected the outfit i've chosen, carefully and for the first time since we started searching, he smiled in approval.

"Neh, it's the one."

***

"Sssho...whattt abouuut his haair?" asked Onew who was half talking half chewing a chicken drumstick.

"And his make up?" said Taemin who was his carton of milk at the same time.

After taking a break by getting lunch at a nearby fastfood restaurant where they sell fried chicken, we decided to wander around the mall, seeing if i needed anything else for my complete Girl Transformation.

"He'll just have to use a wig." replied Key, who was observing the shop items like a hawk . Great. I have to wear a wig on top of this wig! It's going to be so hot! "And don't worry about make-up. I'll do it!" I stared at Key. Him? Do make-up on me? I didn't know whether I should laugh at him or cower in fear.

"Look there's a wig shop over there!" pointed Minho. Of course being a tall one he sees more things than less taller people like me. Curse my awful short height!

"Let's go inside!" suggested Jonghyun. Ugh! I hated Wig Shops! It's so creepy! *shivers* Where do they get the fake hair anyway? It can't all be horse hair they use...right?

Anyway, Taemin practically dragged me inside, seeing how freaked out I was about wig shops and probably because he doesn't want to miss an oppurtunity to humiliate me in some way.

"Let go!" I yelled. Taemin released my arms and smirked, blocking the only exit. I looked at my surroundings and immediately felt the hair on my arm stand up. It was probably my worst nightmare so far. I did what any person afraid of wigs would do, I started hyperventilating.

S-s-so many h-heads!....

 WigStore.jpg

"Which one do you like?" asked Taemin mockingly. "Choose whatever you want girlfriend." I felt my body stiffen at the sound of "girlfriend". I am still not used to it.

"U-umm Key would choose it for me right Key?" I said quickly, dying to get out of here. So many pairs of eyes watching me...

"Me? No way! You get to do the honours, honey!"  I glared at him. The only time i needed him to interfere with me he backs down. What a help!

"U-umm..." I hesitated. Calm Ella...it's not real...this is not like your dream when a bunch of heads without a body, started chasing after you (somehow..?) in a grave yard, using their fake hair to try and trip you on the way. This isn't like the scary korean movie Yae-Ha forced you to watch about a possesed wig who haunts people. Calm down...easy breaths...I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden as if everything was moving in circles. Please don't faint!

"How about this one?" suggested Minho, pointing to one of the wigs. "It's made out of artificial hair only. No horse of human hair used to make it." I smiled and nodded at Minho, thankful. I owe you one!

As Minho and Key paid for the wig, the rest of us waited outside. I am so glad I managed to escape!

"We have everything, now all we need is to test their relationship." said Jonghyun, when Minho and Key returned.

"Like how?" I asked, confused. What did he mean test our relationship. We don't have a relationship period!

"See if you two can act like a couple!" said Onew. Taemin and I stared at the rest of Shinee members,wary. It seemed like they were'nt telling us about something.

"Hyung..."

"How about going on a date tomorrow before you go over to Heechul's."  said Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Onew in unison. I looked at Taemin to see his reaction. Taemin looked at me. We both looked away, embarrassed.

"NO WAY!" we both shouted at the same time. Ugh! What is this reading my mind thing that's been going on lately today!?

The four of them smiled eviily. "We have no choice in the end, right?"

"Meet here tomorrow for your date." smiled Jonghyun.

Taemin and I groaned at the same time.

Great.

My first date.

...

...

...

Sorry i haven't updated in a while guys! i've been feeling so sick lately! Anyway hope you like this chapter guys!! ^_^ Please comment and tell me what you think about it!