A year without Rain

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Sulli POV]

I tried pushing and pulling the door again and again but it just won't budge even a little bit. Eventually I lost all my energy and just decided to give up.

Why did i have to forget my phone in our dressing room? This day is going so bad!

Unnie! Why did you do this to me?! I blinked away my tears. I can't face Hyunki looking like this...I really should've wore waterproof mascara!

 

[Hyunki POV]

What? Did she just say i'm...locked in?...but why?...I didn't do anything wrong right?...I didn't curse or anything...out loud...

Oh Crap! Do I have to stay in this room until shinee finishes their performance and take part in the weekly competition thing at the end of every show?I'm so going to kill Jonghyun when he get's back! You think locking me up with a girl would make me change my love for Ella?! Well you're wrong!

What if I need to go to the bathroom? Or if I suddenly eletrocute myself when I'm using their super fancy expensive hairdryer? Or when I fall asleep while waiting for Shinee and suddenly go into a coma?...Okay, that seems unlikely, I mean why would I even consider falling asleep when there's like loads of things I could do in this one room alone! Aww! So many things I could play with (eviiil smile). I wonder what kind of erted stuff is in Jonghyun's backpack? I'm guessing there will be lots of rated stuffs and magazine!

I was about to "tip-toe" my way to Jonghyun's full-of-erted-stuffs-bag when i realised something drastically important...

THERE'S. NO. PORK.  in this dressing room! Just when I've tasted expensive pork, I now realise that I might never see my beloved mouth-watering pork again !(for 1 and 1/2 hours)

                                                                       images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtj5ey6as5iOb39SO6Did

I quickly scanned the room searching for any sign of pork or even a picture of a pig. Nothing. I suddenly feel claustrophobic all of a sudden. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Is there like a paper bag here? I can't breathe!

Singing "A year without Rain" mentally.

 ~Oooooh
   Can you feel me when I think about you?
   With every breath I take
   Every minute, no matter what I do
   My world is an empty place

Like I've been wonderin' the desert
   For a thousand days
   Don't know if it's a mirage
   But I always see your face, baby


 I'm missing you so much
   Can't help it, I'm in love
   A day without you (pork) is like a year without rain
   I need you by my side
   Don't know how I'll survive
   A day without you (pork) is like a year without rain
   Ohhohoh, Woooaaahh woaahh~

 (By Selena Gomez ^_^)

Just as I was about to go on to the "Ohhohoh, Woooaaahh woaahh" part, I heard a soft sob coming from behind me. Oh man! I forgot all about Sulli! She must be petrified right now, being locked up with a "hot" looking guy like me in a room alone. She must be suffering a lot right now...Don't worry Sulli, I'll try to control my crazy male hormones! I won't do anything to you!...Aish! I'm acting actually believing that I'm actually a guy right now! I can't wait to take this wig off tonight! I'm getting used to being a guy! Gross!

"Sulli..."I called out softly. I didn't want to scare her in her fragile situation. "Are you okay? Don't worry I won't do anything to hurt you. Anyway people would wonder where you went off to and w0uld realise that you're still in the dressing room. Besides, your unnie's would come back...eventually.."

After hearing no response from Sulli, I got her to turn around to face me. She looked devastated. Her mascara was running, her eyes and nose were all red and she looked paler than before.

"Oppa, don't look at me at this state. I don't want you to see me like this..." she trailed off in her weak voice.

I couldn't help it. Be it my man(-ish) or motherly/sisterly instincts but i couldn't help but take her in my arms to comfort her. She was so frail and vulnerable, it reminded me of my little dongseng Yae-Ha, no matter how annoying she may be, but she's still afterall my (step-)sister.

I led her to the sofa and I looked for spare tissue's that was meant for correcting any makeup mistakes done by the makeup artists. Just like I used to do with Yae-Ha whenever she was dumped by some stupid guy or was scolded by Umma, I fixed her appearance and cradled her in my arms. I started humming her a little song that always made Yae-Ha feel much better afterwards.

"There you go! You look like your old self again!" I said trying to comfort here, as i removed any trace of mascara on her cheeks. "No need to cry...ssh...ssh.."

Just then, we heard someone knocking on the door frantically."Sulli!? Are you here? I can't open the door right now but i'll get help don't worry!"

Within minutes someone had managed to open the door just as the rest of SHINee and Fx returned after the award- thingy.(I'm sorry, I have no idea what it's called. Forgive me guys >_<)

"We won Hyunki!"Onew cried out and stopped what he was saying when he saw me with my arms around a puffy-eyed Sulli. Someone might've thought that we were in "THAT" sort of situation (wink). "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you guys ." he apologised as he was about to leave the room.

 1358526439-tiga-lagu-shinee-goncang-sena

Before I could stop him, Jonghyun just had to come in at that point of time. I watched in disgust as he smiled broadly when he saw us in that situation.

"So...what have you been doing while we're gone?" he asked me sarcastically. Just you wait, I'm going to barbecue you tonight you no-good dinosaur!

"Sulli!" cried out her worried Unnie's as they ran towards us to hug Sulli. Weird...why isn't Amber doing anything to comfort Sulli just like the rest of Fx?...

"Let's go,Sulli. we'll find out whoever locked you in this room and he will definately be punished!" confirmed Victoria.

Just as Sulli was about to leave with the rest of her Unnie's, she stopped mid-way and ran back to me.

 sulli-fx-everysing-crown-bakery2.jpg

"Thank you oppa for comforting me all this time." she said shyly. I smiled in reply. Without warning she gave me a small kiss at the side of my cheek before running away. I was frozen in that spot.

What just happened? Did a girl just take away my first kiss??!!

I could hear the rest of SHINee clapping and cheering for me. I was still frozen when Jonghyun came up to me and whispered something to my ear.

"Well done, Mini-me. I'm so proud of you! You have two women falling for you." he whispered, sending shivers down my back.

WTH? I'm becoming a erted no-good stupid guy like Jonghyun! I didn't know what's worst loosing my first kiss or becoming a . Aish! Life as a guy is not so easy as i thought it would be! This wasn't mentioned in this job description!

Hope you liked this chapter guys! Please subscribe and comment! i'd love to know what you think about my fanfic! P.S. sorry for my lack in knowledge in parts of this and my stupid grammatical mistakes!