Love at First Sight (?)

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

{Ella's POV}

" Yah! Yae-ha! YAE-HA! Let's go home now! Umma would notice that we didn't actually go to the library and that we lied to her." I shouted at my sister, trying to knock some sense back into her teeny little brain.

"Huh? Not yet! SHINEe's just about to sing! Just one more 'kay? Just go with the flooow. Jeez! would you stop worrying, you'll end up with a whole lotta wrinkles like umma!" and with that my embarrasing sister started doing a weird version of the robot along with SNSD's song "Oh"! (They don't even go together!)

Let me explain to all innocent and pure people out there who, and I repeat, WHO, NEVER saw my sister dancing before, the reason why I'm stuck here in a stupid club which happens to be the very club that the "famous" Kpop idols are performing. To any other crazy fangirl/ Kpop stalkers out there, it would be like heaven to be in the same room, breathing the same air, but to me it felt like every minute here was like hell.

[Flashback]

" Ellaaaa unniiiieee....(angel smile) would you help me and my other study group with our english homework pwease?"Yae-ha pouted while showing me her big brown puppy dog eyes.

Hmm, suspicious, maybe too suspicious...

"Weh?...You don't even have a study group! You said they were only for nerds and geeks. Ha! Are you trying to look smart so you could flirt with a really cute nerd?"

That's the only way she would bother studying in the first place.

"Ani, I just wanna study...umma said she'll... give me extra money if i ace my english test... Yeah! So i really need your help. Besides you're super good at the english alphabet...,and english words...and stuff...."

I see I have a lot to teach her *sighs*...

"Neh, I'll teach you and your study group" I said defeatedly. Heck! Worse thing could happen is that Yae-Ha would get a papercut...oh yeah i soo want to see that! (mental evil laugh)

"Kamsahamnida unnie! I'll tell umma we're going to the library to study!" and with that she merrily skipped along (literally).

What I didn't notice was that the heavy bag she was carrying wasn't filled with heavy books but with her change of clothes, shoes and all her makeup...

[Back to Reality]

Curse myself for being so naiive and gullable! (mentally slapping myself) Then suddenly Yae-Ha grabbed my arm and dragged me to the front of the stage where you could see SHINEe performing their song "Lucifer". (P.S. the reason i know that is because "someone" *cough* YAE-HA *cough* was singing something like it on the way here.)

Everyone (including Yae-Ha) started singing along with SHINEe while i just stood there like a pole wishing that we could go home now and forget about everything that happened today.

For some reason I got distracted by the multi-coloured laser beams. And then it happened...

Right that moment my eyes, as if by magnet, made contact with a dinosaur looking guy singing in the stage.

For a half a minute our eyes stayed like that, frozen, interlocked...

   Jonghyun_Lucifer_by_ColourExlosion.png

 

Yaaaay! First chapter done on " Try to find your Cinderella while I'm a boy"! I hoped you guys liked it! Please leave comments if you have time!^_^

I wonder what's gonna happen next...^^