Lotte world

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Ella POV]

Jonghyun?

Why would Jonghyun need to call me? I thought he was coming here aswell...

"Jonghyun?" I said. Taemin head jerked towards me at the sound of Jonghyun's name.

"Hyunki. Where are you?"

"Eh? I'm here at Lotte world like you told us to be. Why were are you?" I asked.

To be honest I had no idea we had to meet up at Lotte world for my first date. I was expecting more of a you know, dinner by the candlelight at some remote private island with someone playing the violin at the background, a fireworks display and my boyfriend seranading me and giving me a dozen roses with a box of chocolate or something...but I guess Lottte World works too...Not really romantic but...eh!

 vancouver-fireworks.jpgor  romantic_date_of_dinner.jpg

"...Uh...about that...Looks like we won't be able to come afterall!" said Jonghyun really quickly.

"BWOH!?" The four of them are not coming anymore? And they're leaving me with Taemin, alone?

"What's he saying?" asked Taemin, who suddenly started grabbing the phone from me. Then he changed his tactics by trying to stick his ear nearer to my phone while jumping up and down.

"Go away Taemin!" I tried pushing Taemin away but that didn't work so I tried stepping on his foot and kicking where it really hurts instead.

 jonghyun ugly, emo guy long hair, jonghyun, shinee taemins hair <= Taemin using self defense. ^_^

"Is that Taemin with you?" asked Jonghyun.

"Yah did he say Taemin was with him?" a voice whispered at the other line. Key?

"Key hyung? Are you with Jonghyun right now?" I asked, suspicious.

"Yah yeobu! Ask him where he is. I can't see him. There's only that ugly thin girl beside Taemin." 

"Ssh! Quiet! Let me do the talking. Besides that's Hyunki!" snapped Jonghyun. I can't believe I'm being ignored right now. T_T

"Jonghyu-" I tried to say.

"Key, do you have money with you? I want to go to Kyochon Chicken restaurant with Minho. Do you have our coupons from last time?" interrupted someone.

"Onew hyung?"

"Hey. Did you say you're talking to Onew hyung? When are they coming? Put it on loudspeaker!" ordered Taemin.

After I put the call on loudspeaker I realised something important. Wait...chicken restaurant? I looked around the shops around us and there I found it. Kyochon Chicken Restaurant suituated on our right side.

  IMG_0714.JPG

My eyes widened. No way...

"Hyung I want to go to the sports shop first! I need new sports shoes! Taemin took mines. Besides I need new clothes! It's like 39 degrees inside here! " a guy said with a deep voice. Minho. 

Of course. They were altogether...

"I did not!" retorted Taemin.

"Yes you did! Look you're wearing it now. Don't deny it."

I scanned our surroundings while Taemin argued with Minho. And then I found them. My first thought was, "they are absolutely, no doubt about it, idiots" and my second thought, "how could I've been so stupid!?".

Sure enough, Onew, Key, Minho and Jonghyun were there , in disguises, that you wouldn't recognise them because they were the worst disguises in the history of disguises, but at the same time, they stand out so much that you would recognise them at a glance!

    

Then that must mean that Minho is...

...

...

...

 tumblr_kt9rrqyULX1qapx06o1_250.jpg

the marshmellow thing beside them...

"Bwahahahahaahhaha!" I was clutching unto my stomach because it was staring to get really sore from laughing too hard! Taemin stared at me with a WTH face but I couldn't help it!

"Yah, Taemin-ah, I suggest that you go and start your date now since we won't be coming afterall. Besides I think girl-Hyunki's getting cuckoo if you know what I mean." teased Jonghyun, probably noticing my weird bursting of laughter.

"Yo Mr. Afro guy! Go home! Stop spying on us since you're not supposed to be here! You too, Onew and Key, plus Minho! I bet it's really hot inside that marshmellow costume!" I said.

"H-how did yo-?" trailed Jonghyun, confused. Did you really think I wouldn't discover you guys? How stupid did you think I was?!

"Just go away!!!" I practically screamed on my phone. Oops...I really hope I don't break my speaker or the part on the phone where you talk into...emm the mic..?

Without thinking I grabbed Taemin's arm ,who looked dumbfounded at our so-called skinship, and dragged him away to line up in one of the outdoor rides.

"Come on Taemin, let's go on our date!" I said sweetly. Taemin shivered and looked back at where Jonghyun and the rest of Shinee who were frozen in the spot, confused, not knowing what just happened.

"But my disguise was good wasn't it?" I heard Jonghun ask the other guys from the distance.

"Who cares! I want to go home!" whined Minho who was probably sweating away half of the water needed for his body.

I looked up at the high roller-coaster ride that we lined up for without thinking and gulped. Aish! Stupid Shinee not giving me privacy! Good thing I'm not afraid of heights. I glanced over at Taemin and saw him looking  pale and sickly, as if all of his blood was drained from his face.

 taemtaem%5B1%5D.jpg

I smiled to myself...Looks like this is going to be fun afterall...

 

Sorry guys if I hven't updated in a while! Please forgive me! Anyway hope you like this chapter and please comment!!