The Meeting

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Ella POV]

Okay...I'm here outside the building and i don't know what to do now.. Should've called uncle before meeting him..i feel soo embarrassed now. Oh! well, i got this far! I'm not gonna give up! ...besides I already kicked myself out of the house and my pride won't let me return back to Umma and i can't go back looking like this...

  

Sighs..steps forward.

"Anyeongsaeyo, may I help you? Do you have an appointment here?" a secretary asked me as soon as i got insided.

"Umm...neh..I'm supposed to meet with uncl-i mean Mr Lee Soo Man. Is he here at the moment?" I asked shyly, fixing my hair in the mirror behind the front desk. Omo! I'm a boy now right? Boys don't fix hair in front of the mirror..i think...

"Ella!!" a familiar deep voice shouted from the distance. I spun around quickly to be faced with my loving uncle.

"Uncle!" I cried out running to hug him, completely forgetting about my disguise and how we were in public. Hehe I must have looked like an idiot hugging a well respected owner of the company. I quickly let go and took a long look at him for the first time.

"Omo...Uncle you have a lot of worry lines than ever before...You have to take extra care of your health. Neh?" i said, like a mother seeing her son for the first time in a long time. I heard him laugh, the same old laugh that he had when i was still young. I instantly felt relieved. Nothing had changed.

"Aigoo, Baby Ella, I should be worrying about you. I don't want to burden you with my troubles by coming over here. Are you sure you're up for the job? You do know you can not tell anyone you're a girl once you work for me? I don't want to deprive you from your blossoming female life..."

"Ani! I'm fine! Don't worry about me! Plus I need extra cash anyway. C'mon! Let's get this over with! Who's the poor trainee that i need to tutor?" i asked rubbing my hands together as if stretching out for a marathon.

"About that...I'll introduce them to you. Come on, pick up your bags, I'll tell you on the way...(looks over at me and smiles) Go on! you can take as much candies as you like!" he chuckled. I felt my cheeks go red as i wiped off my drool dripping from my mouth and i instantly dived for the free complimentary candies at the front desk.

"Shank Kyouu!" i tried to say in between gobbling down my handful of sweets in my mouth as uncle explained all about my new job.

 

Finally we reached the place where i was "supposedly" to meet my new "students".We were outside in the corridor outside room 1258. Once i again I checked my appearance taking care i cover all of my hair under my wig.

"Okeeeiiy! I'm Ready! Let's go!" i shouted as Uncle opened the door to lead me in.

My eyes widened! Everything looked so clean and...shiny.... Uncle led me to the sitting room area. I couldn't help gawking at how tidy everything is. It must be a new girl group then! No boy could keep this place as tidy as this. I started to imagine what it would be like to have sleepovers and to talk about boys and girly stuff with the rest of the members.

"Boys! Come out here and meet your new tutor!" uncle shouted. Boys? Haha must have heard it wrong! No chance uncle would allow me to live with boys! Haha! Why else would he make me hide my true gende-...unless...

I suddenly heard loud DEEP voices approaching. Hehe some girls have deep voices...right? Then one by one five BOYS entered/pushed themselves in the room and immediately stopped whatever they were fighting about as soon as they saw me. My mouth dropped open.

"Em..meet SHINEe, your new students." he said facing towards me."Shinee meet your new tutor, H-"

I screamed before he could say anything else and i ran out the room as fast as my legs could take me.

What the hell was that!! Why did it have to be them!!!??

Finished! Sorry for the short-ish chappie guys! I'm not really supposed to be on the computer during the weekdays :( Sad life!... still hoped you like it though!