Wake up call

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Hyunki POV]

The first thing I saw when i opened my eyes again was darkness...

The first thing I felt, was "sweet" pain...

The first thing I thought, was "Curse you Lee Taemin!!!"

...

...

I had awaken in the middle of the night ,early in the morning around four-ish or so. And guess where i spent my first night in Shinee's dorm? Prepare yourselves, beloved and most loyal Shawols... *Drum roll* ... ON THE FLOOR!!! Amazing isn't it?!

Lee Taemin couldn't even allow me to sleep on, which was once MY bed, for even just tonight since I was unconscious or even carry me to the sofa and let me sleep there instead of the freakin' cold wooden floor!!! (Huff >_< Huff) I hope you get bad luck or karma today!

 T13026874615759514b55b5b26d64a602fcca5a7

Eh? What's this white thing sticking out of my nose?...I examined this white thing more closely despite having no light whatsoever since it was still dark...

Lee Taemin, you stuffed tissues up my nose!? I didn't know whether to be thankful for at least preventing my blood to keep flowing down my nose or if I should be angry for making it harder for me to breathe. (Mentally sings Miss A " Breathe ")

Did you really wanted to smother me to death? Aish! Good thing you're not a doctor!...Wait a minute... was there something i had to do that my life depended on it?...(scratches head)...I tried remembering what happened last night before the...umm..incident using up all my brain cells in the process. What was it again...

{Flashback}

"If you managed to educate Shinee in speaking english...blah blah blah...if you managed to... blah blah blah...Shinee's No.1 hit song "Replay" for their upcoming Japanese Replay Ver. debut, ...blah blah..dance cheography, MV setting, styling and the rest, ....blah blah blah ....stay in this dorm... blah blah blah...give you one month to complete this task "!!! 

{End of Flashback}

Aish! (Hits head mentally) Why did you do that Ella?! It's impossible to complete all that in one month only! Eotoke? What about Shinee's super chaotic schedules? If i were to get all that done then that would mean using every minute and second of Shinee's free time... like after work, in between going to their scheduled places and befo-

*DING!* (Metaphorically lights up bulb) Mwahahahaha! I checked the time again just to make sure i had enough time to prepare for the ultimate "Wake up Call"! Hmm...I wonder if they have a toy trumpet here? (eviil smiiile)

 light-bulb1.jpg

 [Jonghyun POV]

I suddenly jerked up when I heard a really strange and LOUD sound coming from the sitting room. It sounded like a really poor attempt of playing a trumpet. Nah! I threw away Onew's toy trumpet ages ago! I just don't know where I left it... Sheesh! Who says trumpets can make chickens come to you? It's like saying that if you played a flute like that piper guy, in Taemin's story books, the rats would follow you! Aish! What time is it anyway?

*Sighs* Ah it's probably Key using the blender or something...*yawns*... I better go back to sleep now before Minho comes to force me to do morning exercise with him again. Key would call you when its time for breakfast...*blinks slowly*...*yawns*...I felt my eyelids becoming really heavy and soon I was back in my own personal dreamland.

...silence...

{1 hour later}

*DRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!! DRING!*

Woah! What the heck was that? I suddenly jerked up once I heard the deafening sound of the fire alarm. My head started spinning as i was still disorientated from just having awoken. During my struggle to be free from my duvet, I fell out of the bed and landed (painfully)/ crashed on the hard cold floor. What is it now?!

"HELP! FIIRE!!" a voice screamed frantically.

Eh, that sounded like Hyunki! Is he in trouble? I immediately got up from the floor and ran outside into the corridor. I tried to concentrate on where the voice was coming from, despise the ear splitting sound of the fire alarm. I started coughing for in the air was the unmistakable smell of smoke.

"HYUNKI? WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted out as loud as i could. I was starting to panic. What if he really IS in trouble?

I heard the other members yelling from their rooms, obviously alarmed by the unexpected fire alarm.

"Hyung!" someone called out. I turned around half-expecting that it would be Hyunki only to see Taemin in his maknae/baby mode with tousled-up hair and tears running down his cheeks. "Hyung what's happening?" he asked.

Just then the other members came out of their rooms carrying valuables and torches,ready to escape this building if necessary . Aish! if i wasn't so busy worrying, i would have brought my *cough* *cough* limited edition magazines!

"Let's try and escape from this dorm without any injuries okay? Guys follow me! I think i can hear Hyunki's voice coming from the kitchen."

My fingers swept the walls in vain as I felt my way towards the kitchen. With Taemin clinging unto my favourite SPAO t-shirt, that Siwon hyung gave me, and Key clinging unto Taemin's shirt aswell it looked like we were doing the train dance, except our music is a fire alarm and we might be in danger of dying if we won't hurry up to get out of this dorm!

The closer we got to kitchen, the smell of burning became stronger and the sounds of the fire alarm became louder. But still we kept on going, trying to find Hyunki.

"Hyunki!" I called out, my voice thick with worry. "If you don't respond now, I'm going to steal your girlfriend from you!" I threatened half believing that he would be able to hear me.

"Neh Jonghyun hyung?"

I turned around slowly to be faced with Hyunki, wearing a girly apron, only key uses and a tray of burnt food...breakfast...i think... Before I knew it, I ran over to Hyunki despise my cool and lay-back personality, and hugged him. I watched his and Key's eyes widen in surprise.

"Yeobu!"

"Hyunki! Are you trying to make me go crazy?"

"I-i-i just wanted to make breakfast." he stuttered, clearly affected by my embrace.

"How could you do this?" I demanded, grabbing hold of his shoulders to make him look at me properly.

"I-i..."

"What would Ella think if you died here? She'd blame me for your death and I would never be able to date her! If you want to commit suicide, do it somewhere else!"

Hyunki looked at me dumbfoundedly, confused by what I had just said.

"Yah! Why did you wake us up so early in the morning!?" demanded Taemin. Oh I guess arrogant Teamin is back! I saw Hyunki smile (evilly) in a manner which made me feel strangely uncomfortable as if this was all his plan in the first place.

"So we can start your lessons!" he grinned.

"Bwoh! Lessons?!" we all shouted in unison.

He nodded and clapped his hands. "Neh your English lessons!"

"But It's only 5 am!" I tried to say but Hyunki's look stopped me from saying it out loud. He looked at me cheerfully as if he won the Lotto and stuck out his tongue at me childishly.

"Merong!" He said acting like a five year old.

Aish so this was all his plan! So much for my beloved sleep!

Sorry guys...I know I haven't been writing good chapters recently...I've been having writer's block for a while... or having too many ideas that i can't type it out properly. Sorry guys :(

Please be patient with me as i try to get my act together now. Hwaiting! ^_^