Lesson One

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

Just wanna make you aware that i'm going to put the words/sentence that they say in English in Blue so that you won't mistake them whenever they're supposedly speaking in Korean okay?

[Hyunki POV]

We gathered round in a circle-ish on the floor, in the sitting room like what we used to do during "Circle time" in kindergarten. Well...we managed to get rid of the smoke out of our dorm but the smell of burnt eggs and bacon still lingers in the air. Aish i really wanted to make them a perfect "English Breakfast", i've wasted perfectly good eggs and pork!...Heh! It's their fault! They didn't want to wake up and now they're not allowed to eat breakfast as a result!

 breakfast460.jpg

Anyway, I managed to wake them up in the end, that's all what matter now. So much for my long awaited trumpet fanfare that I wanted to perform in order to wake them up... It would have been the best "Ultimate Wake-up Call" in the history of Korean Entertainment! Just like what they do in the army!

"Let's begin!" I announced getting everyone's attention. It may sound crazy but i'm looking forward to this first lesson. I so want to make fun of their funny but cute English accents!

"Begin what?" asked Key who had placed his head on jonghyun's lap out of tiredness and probably boredom or it's just their "thing" to behave in this manner everyday. I looked around at the rest of the members, they were either still in a daze from just having awoken or just couldn't be bothered to listen to me.

I sighed and got up from the floor, without speaking to them. They don't get it! I have 1 month or at least half a month to teach them a whole language! I was getting frustrated by their lack of co-operation.  Like I said, i hate teaching especially to children and even though they're like...older than me they're behaving like icky little babies! I feel sorry for the child they took care of during "Hello Baby". It's like asking a baby to look after a baby!

Here's my proof!=> Poor kid...probably trying to reach for his Umma to get away from those weirdos!

                                             yoogeun-shinee-header.jpg

Okay. It's time to make up a new strategy to make them co-operate with me. I guess flashcards won't work this time. Let me see... I closed my eyes, attempting to remember the countless times I tried to teach Yae-ha the useful english phrases that she would need to know for her exams.

[Flashback]

"Okay, so  when you meet a foreigner, it would be polite to greet them and if possible to compliment them. You don't need to bow when greeting them and you must avoid contact with them as much as possible unless you established a fairly good relationship with them and then you could do stuff like shaking their hands, patting their shoulders when comforting them or even give them a friendly hug." I said matter of factly.

Yae-ha stared at me through her fake sparkly pink geeky glasses that she wears in order to make people think she's smart,while she chewed on her  pink pencil.

"So...when can you give them a friendly kiss on the cheek?" she asked innocently. I quickly hit hear head with my teaching pointer stick that i usually use to hit Yaeha on the head rather than to point.

"Focus! Now speak to me in english as if i was a foreigner."

...

[End of Flashback]

Thats it! I turned to face Shinee again and looked for my first two victims. Easy.

"Jonghyun, Taemin, get up from the floor and stand here over here in front of the others." They looked up at me in confusion before finally following my orders. "Now have a conversation in English, you could do like a scene or something. Taemin you get to have the pleasure of being the foreigner."

Taemin glared at me as soon as I called his name and continued to do so but he remained quiet...for once. Jonghyun, however looked more confident as he strutted to the spot where I told them to go.

"I'm ready!" he announced to us."I've learn a lot of english from Super Junior hyungs!"

Who? Heh doesn't matter. Probably some American choreographers they've had...

"Okay...action!" I cried out professionally, but inside I was bursting with excitement. Eeek! I've always wanted to say that from the day I was born!

 

[Scene 1: Jonghyun and Taemin]

Jonghyun Korean dude                        Taemin   Foreigner guy

                      J. meets T. at...the...umm...road..(?)

J.: Hi...Wazzup! Yo! Yo!...I'm...Jonghyun....Jonghyun from Shinee. You know Shinee?...I'm your father. (http://youtu.be/AYO7MbqWIvQ  1:49-50)

T: Oh! I'm so sorry...One more time please. (http://youtu.be/AYO7MbqWIvQ  1:23-25)

J:...what?...slowly slowly...Ah! Okay! You're so gorgeous! Nice weather. Hehe Heechul hyung taught me that!

T: Yah! He's speaking korean! I mean...umm...speak eeengliiissh please. I am...duck... (Imitates Onew's Donald Duck) ...Would you like-ah to something drink? (http://youtu.be/AYO7MbqWIvQ  1:10-12)

Onew: Yah! Taemin-ah! That's not how you do it! Like this! (Does his proper Donald Duck imitation) Like that! (http://youtu.be/37kgznqGKxk   )

Hyunki: Yah! No butting in! Onew hyung, wait for your turn!  Jonghyun, you dinosaur looking erted idiot, speak english!

J: Onew hyung he called me something bad just now in english, right? He did didn't he?

O: (Laughing) Anio he said your'-

H: Shut up Jonghyun! You @*&$31*! Onew be quiet, if you want to see your precious chicken again!

J: He cursed at me right? You heard him right?

O: (Rolling on the floor laughing his hearts out)Hahahahahahahahaahah!

Minho: (whispers) Hyung what did he call Jonghyun? Tell me...

Key: Aish! So noisy! Be quiet...pleazzze. Aww! so much english! It's giving me a headache!

T: Are we even still doing this?...But hyung...I'm better at english than Jonghyun hyung neh? (smiling)

J: Anio! I'm better look! I Lab youuu! Yo! Yo! Oh My Gawd! It'zz...Angelinaaa Jolieee! Umm... titanic! Titanic! Do you trust meee?... I collect...numbers everyday ...girl...number! See I know more!

T: That's because you always lock yourself up in your room watching American films!

K: Yah! Yeobu! Is this true?

M: Neh! i heard strange english voices in his room last night!

J: Yah! Shut up minho!...Hehe...I'm...ah...soreey?

K: KIM JONGHYUN YOU ERT!!!!!! (attacking jonghyun)

............................END SCENE........................

Oh crap...I have so much to teach them....

First English class is officially a..... FAIL

....

....

Hehe! hope you like this chapter! I had so much fun writing this one! I'm sorry if its all muddled up and for any grammitical errors or spelling mistakes here. It's kinda really random from the most part. I'm sorry if i offended anyone for making them speak like that...its purely fictional!

Hehe remembering the SuJu full house dayzz... those were the good ol' times....

I'm such in a good mood today for some reason!^___^ Just spreading da love!!!