Meeting Cinderella or Damsel in Distress

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

 

[Jonghyun POV]

"Wow... who is that girl?" I wondered to myself as i kept staring at her and so far she hasn't looked away yet.

I'm sure I haven't seen her before in our previous performance here or else i would have noticed her beautiful face and big round eyes. She must be new then. I seriously must talk to her after this. For the first time ever, i really wanted to end this song really quickly so that I could finally talk to her.

Reluctantly, I tore my eyes from her or else the others *cough* SHINEe *cough* would notice and would tease me about this later on. Plus I really didn't want Minho, the flaming charisma to take her away from me.

It's decided then. After this song I'll meet her...

(It helps if you listen to SHINEe Lucifer. The words are perfect at the moment of time)

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer

If you tie me down and trap me
Then the love is also tied down
The future is also tied down
It can’t grow anymore
Freely empty yourself and look at me
I’ll fill you only, I’ll completely fill you only

Your undeniable spell is the Lucifer
Your undeniable magic is the Lucifer
When I approach you
With your angelic face
Say the reason you live is for me

 
Say it

...

... 

[Ella POV]

 What the heck!? Why did that creepy dinasuar guy kept staring at me like that!? Have I good something in my face or something? Aish! That's why I hate idols, always looking down on other people. Good thing I didn't look away. I bet he was doing that on purpose just to scare me away. Now I really want to go home!

"Yae-Ha! Enough is enough! I'm going home whether you like it or not!" I shouted making sure she heard me since the loud music was still playing and people were still madly singing...or chanting.... or atleast trying to sing.

"But what about umma?..." she asked innocently, quivering into a pout. " I'll get in trouble if I went home without you!"

I was totally loosing my patience especially since i haven't had my daily chocolate to give me my daily sugar rush to cope with this kind of dongseng.

"Come with me or whatever!" I replied turning my back while trying to reach the exit. I didn't even bother looking back to see if she was following, obviously she would follow me like she usually does.

Hmm... surprisingly she didn't follow me this time. Ah! Rebelling now are we?! I made my way to the car park whilst trying to dig inside my bag for my car keys.

"Oh Crap!" I cursed silently. I forgot we had taken her car to get here and that right now she had the keys with her! So thats why she didnt follow me!

"Nothing left to do but get a taxi I guess..." I muttered while I waited for the taxi-service-person-operator-guy ( sorry I dont know what to call it) to pick up the phone.

"Arrrrre youuuuuu alooooone little laaaaaadyyyyy?" a drunk guy suddenly said to me.

I suddenly felt cold.

"Youuuu waaant a riiiideee?" the other drunk guy said. "weee caaan giiib youuu onee. wee'll taaaaake gooood care of youuu"

I noticed that they were advancing towards me. I weighed my options.

A) I'll scream really loud but chances are that no one would hear me.

B) Spray them with my perfume if they get closer (I should have gotten peper-mint spray!)

C) Kick them where it hurts and make a run for it (yeah.. hit and run, that would do!)

Without warning the taller guy grabbed me and pinned me on the wall and stouted touching me all over the body (including places that shouldn't really be touched by a man unless when you're married) while the other drunk guy started laughing. I started kicking and trying to break free but even though he was drunk he was seriously strong.

I wanted to cry, but I couldn't even scream for help.

I closed my eyes hoping for the pain to just go away when i heard someone shout.

"Get away you *&^$3@!" and then I heard a loud blow and all the weight was gone.

I opened me eyes and saw the drunk guy unconscious on the ground.

Tears welled in my eyes as i looked at my savior.

... I was shocked...

 

Sorry for the rate-ish chapter guys, i tried not to describe too much. Don't worry, nothing happened thanks to ______! Hope you like my chapter!