Meeting Fx

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

"Let's be Rivals!" he announced clearly. I couldn't help but go in shock because of how out of control this situation is.

"I don't think this is a good idea..I mean I've been with Ella since birth. (literally)"

"Like it or not,I'm not giving up! I've finally found my "Cinderella" and I'm not going to sit still while she gets away from me again. And I'm going to do this...starting with her shoe!"

And Voila! My converse survives! It took every strength in me to prevent myself from grabbing my beloved converse, that I'm working my off right now, from Jonghyun who was busy acting like Prince Charming coming to put the shoe on Cinderella's foot. Boy! He needs to stop watching Disney films!

"Give that to me! I'm..I mean Ella's been looking for her shoe ever since !"

I tried to snatch the shoe away from him but it was futile in the end. He jumped from his bed like some sort of spider man..or in this case Spider Dino and ran to the darkest corner,glaring at me with burning eyes in a crouched position.

"My Precioussss" he hissed. Okay..now he just looks like the creepy elf thing in the Lord of the Rings who's to obsess with that cheap looking ring, to even take care of his personal hygiene! Talk about a bad hair day!

"I'll only give it back IF you let me meet with Ella" he bargained.

" No way!"

"Then the deals off"

Crap, what to do now? Just then there was a knock on the door and Onew's head popped out.

" We have schedule today Jonghyun, remember? Hurry up you two and meet us in the car. Manager-Hyung's not here so i'll have to drive you guys there myself. C'mon Hyunki, it's the perfect opportunity to meet the other SM idols and most likely Fx."

"Guess,we'll have to talk about this matter again later." whispered Jonghyun as as he went past me.

*sighs* Atleast now, i'll have extra time to come up with a reason for not letting him meet with ella-..i mean me... Aish so complicated! But first things first...who's Fx?...umm is that some kind of dog? (Here fx! C'mon! Fetch!) ...I wonder what it stands for...Fed..ex?

fedex-logo.jpeg

[Music Bank]

I jumped out of the back door as soon as Onew stopped driving. Note to future self:Never, as in NEVER get in a  car with   Onew driving, no matter what, for your safety and the safety of the whole Korea! There should be a law preventing people from eating fried chicken while driving. If there's a "Don't Drink and Drive", there should be a "Don't eat and Drive"!

I followed Shinee inside the building, taking care i stick close to them to prevent myself from getting lost. I have one word to describe the building. WOW. the performance won't start till one hour but the place was already packed with fans waving multi-coloured lighsticks and waving huge A3 banners and posters, each one with their own heart-felt messages.

 shinee3.png

"Hurry up Hyunki! Stop walking so slow." Jonghyun cried out from the distance,breaking my train of thoughts.

I didn't notice how far i was behind them at this point and quickly fastened my pace in order to catch up with them.

"Hyunki, this here...is our dressing room" said Onew proudly, as he opened a door with the words Shinee written on it, revealing a huge dressing room.

"...woow..."

Just then the stylists, make-up artists and dress co-ordinators arrived and started crowding around each shinee member, getting them ready for their performance. Everything went into a blur as they were completely transformed from normal high school guys into Lucifer himself!

Without warning, i heard a soft knock on the door and seeing how busy everyone is i took the trouble of getting up and answering the door.That's how nice i am! (smiling broadly) There, five annoyingly beautiful skinny girls stood staring at me with confused faces.

"...Who are you?" i asked.

Someone (Key) must have heard the knock too, as I heard Key's terribly high voice call out their names.

"Fx! Come in!"

The tall one with long black hair looked up...or down to me and smirked before entering Shinee's dressing room. And just like that, Shinee began to get hyper again compared to 1 minute ago when they looked like they just came from a funeral. They suddenly stood up, looked at their appearances before crowding around Fx. Aah, the effects of girls, how i missed that...wait...so that's Fx (!?)...I really wanted it to be a dog (insert disappointed face)...bummer...

                                                                                       PitoFace-disappointed.gif

"Minho oppa!" The girl from before cried out as she put her long slender arms around Minho's waist. "Oppa, did you miss me?"

It was so obvious she's flirting with him, as she kept using her aegyo voice and batting her long eyelashes continuously, that people might even think that she has something wrong with her eyes.

"Get a room!" teased Jonghyun. I wanted to kill him so much.

"Fx, have you met our new tutor? Meet Hyunki" introduced Onew, acting like a true leader.

Each one turned to look at me and slightly bowed their heads. I smiled and bowed my head in return thinking how embarrasing this is. Like i said,I hate having the attention on me!

One by one they introduced themselves, even the girl with black hair called...Kyrstal. Aww what a cool name! Why did my name had to be Ella? There's just no huge impact to it! (No offense to those called Ella or know someone called Ella. Please don't be offended.)

[Sulli POV]

 Badump..Badump..Badump.. / Thump..Thump..Thump../ Doki..doki..doki..

(Sorry for my lame heart beat sounds. Please just pretend it's a heart beat, 'kay?)

Omo!...What's wrong with me?...Why do I feel so warm all of a sudden?

I looked over to Victoria unnie for help. She always know what to do in these types of situations.

"Unnie..." i said softly but loud enough for only her to hear. Thankfully, she heard me and went over to my side immediately.

"Weh? Is there something wrong?" she asked me,her voice full of concern. I told her about my conditions while she remained quiet and nodded every now and again. "What's wrong with me."

She felt my cheeks and looked at me for a moment then her eyes scanned across to the other side of the room towards where Hyunki was sitting all by himself. I followed her gazed and was shocked to see Hyunki staring back at me all of a sudden.

There I felt it again! I could feel my heart beat super fast again and i quickly covered my cheeks as i felt myself blushing all of a sudden. I tore my eyes of Hyunki and looked up at Unnie who was smiling at me. Slowly she bent down and whispered something in my ear.

"You are diagnosed with love disease...you like Hyunki!" she whispered. I looked up at her quickly waiting for her to say that she was only joking...nothing.

...Do I really like hyunki?...

"Wait! Do you mean to say that Fx Maknae Sulli like Hyunki!?" someone cried out over-hearing our conversation.

I looked over at Hyunki in alarm.

 Eotoke!

...

Hope you guys like this chapter and i'm really sorry for my silly mistakes in this chapter. Please forgive me! P.S. sorry for not updating in a while now...but i still hope you like it and comment!! ^_^ Thank you!