Cinderella

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Ella POV]

I couldn't believe it...

I looked up again and i saw dinasuar guy from earlier, smiling at me. My knees buckled and i sat down, still not believing that this was real. Breathe in, breathe out... Darn! I should have done yoga if I knew i was gonna be this shocked!

"Are you okay?" the guy asked me putting his hand on my shoulder. 

I shrugged it off by reflex just in time to see the sadness in his eyes and i immediately regret what i just did. Stupid Guilty Conscience!

"Neh mianhe... and thanks for saving me or else who knows what would happen.."

"Ssh it's okay" the guy said wiping a tear from my eyes with his hand.

That's when I noticed that i had been crying all along. Whatever happened to strong Ella? Jeez I'm such a cry-baby. This is sooooo embarrassing.

"Being a cry baby is good for me too you know.." he said reading my mind.

I laughed out loud and forgetting all my sadness and fears. Wow Dino guy does have super hero powers!! I seriously hope he doesn't have x-ray powers!

"Yah! why are you so quiet? I don't have x-ray powers okay?!" he insisted. Gosh! how does he do that?!

"Here come on, let's go. I know a really nice coffee shop nearby. We need to get you warm. No offence but you're so cold!" he said rubbing my arms as an attempt to "warm me up".

"Yah! Like skinship much?"

"Hehe c'mon" he grabbed my arm and dragged me to a cute litle coffee shop. We got in and ordered a steaming cup of good old caffeine.

"I'm Ella by the way, weren't you the one singing in the stage earlier on? Your from SHINEe right? Won't they miss you?"

"Neh, I'm Jonghyun. Eh? Are you one of my crazy fans? If you are i don't mind." he winked. Oh! erted and over confident! Nice! It just had to be him who saves me, why can't he save my sister instead and they could live happily ever after and leave me alone...wait...Omo!

"Yah! Jong..tae..or  whoever you are, what time is it?"

[Jonghyun POV]

Hmm..so her name is Ella. It totally suits her! Aigoo she's so cuuuuteee! Mianhe Key!

"Your from SHINEe right?" she went on. Oh so she recognises me. :D I really hope she's my fan! I'd kill myself if she's one of "Minho's fans" again!!

"Neh,I'm Jonghyun. Eh? Are you one of my crazy fans? If you are I don't mind." i winked. I saw her blush slightly and smile. Woooaw where did confidence come out of all of a sudden! Kekeke just you wait, I won't let Minho to take you away from me! Mwahahahahaaha!

"Yah! Jong..tae..or whoever you are, what time is it?" she asked me all of a sudden. Wait..Jongtae? What! Me and Taemin?? Never!!!

"Eh..about 11:30. Weh? Is there somewhere you need to go?" I asked concerned because she was vigorously looking for something in her bag.

"Aish! where did it go?!" she cried out..Okay..I'm lost..

"What what's wrong?"

"My phone! I must've dropped it earlier on! Aish! seriously! SorryIgottagonowthanksforsavingmeandthecoffeeandformakingmefeelbetterbutIseriouslygottagonowUmmawouldgetangrymianhe!" and with that she ran off leaving me dumbfounded.

...

...

EH? I ran quickly outside just in time to see her going down the underground subway. Aish! Seriously! I should have worn my disguise before leaving the club! I look like an idiot with my ripped trousers and sleeve-less shirt. I really shouldn't have given her my jacket!...jacket..Omo! My jacket!! Manager hyung would kill me if i lose that jacket!! It's sponsored!!

I quickly chased after her until i finally caught her. Thanks Minho for dragging me in one of your daily running marathon things!!

"Yah! (huff huff) what did you do that for?" i said in between breaths.

"Let go! Please I'm going to be late!! C'mon! I don't want to get killed you-know!" she cried out nearly in tears.

I released her, clearly shocked at her sudden outburst of tears. She suddenly looked fragile again and i wanted to hug her so badly. I don't want anything bad to happen to her and i want to protect her against whatever she's so afraid of.

"Sorry,..are you alright?"

"Neh...sorry (sniff) It's just that it's really late now and i seriously have to go."

Just then a train stopped at the platform and immediately she darted of for it. Then i saw her trip because of all the people pushing in and out of the train.

"Yah! Ella! are you alright?" i ran after her but by the time i managed to get through, she was already in the train leaving only her single shoe behind from when she had tripped earlier on. "Aish Pabo!"

....

....

yay!! finally finished chapter three!! Sooooo sorry for not writing her for so long!! But i really appreciate your patience with me guys!! Thank you!!!!