The Bet and a Nosebleed (?)

Try to find your Cinderella while i'm a boy

[Hyunki's POV]

"W-what do mean?" i laughed nervously. Don't panic Ella. No matter what you do, don't panic. "I don't know what you're talking about."

The ajhussi guy laughed at me. "Such a stubborn one, you are! Stop pretending! Mr. Lee Soo Man already warned me about you."he laughed. So he knows how to laugh...that's a start. "You must be...Ella? His niece?"

That caught me off guard. No one has called me Ella in what seems like ages! It's always Hyunki this and Hyunki that. Better get used to it I guess...

"If you don't mind me asking..." I started. "but who are you?"

He came closer to me again and smiled. "I'm Shinee's loyal and faithful Manager, Choi Jin"

So that's their manager...I couldn't tell judging right now whether he looked nice or strict. Mysterious definately...

"Now about your secret..."he brought up. "you must not tell anyone, i suggest or you'll be out of here before you even get a chance to plead for mercy." I nodded my head obediently.

"If you even consider telling the Shinee members that you're really a girl"he continued. "then I'll have to step in and fire you right at the spot. To be honest, i don't agree with having a girl stay at shinee's dorm...If this leaks out to the media, not only would it affect you, from attacks from the Shawol's, but it will also damage shinee's reputation that they worked hard to mantain over the years. You are aware of the consequences, i suppose?"

I nodded my head again. "I am. And I promise that I won't let them find out." I confirmed. Although, their manager looks a bit creepy and super strict, I understand his reasons for his actions. He's like a kind of masculine mother bear who only wants what's best for her five little cubs.

 polar-bear-5.jpg

"Let's make a bet." he suggested.  I focused my attention on him again. "Let's test how suitable and convenient you really are..." Before I could interrupt him to ask a question, he spoke again.

"Hmm.." he pondered,rubbing his chin. "If you managed to educate Shinee in speaking english that they would be able to speak fluently without stumbling on any words or phrases with a foreigner... and if you managed to...let's say...improve Shinee's No.1 hit song "Replay" for their upcoming Japanese Replay Ver. debut, including their dance cheography, MV setting, styling and the rest, THEN I'll allow you stay in this dorm." he proposed. "Oh! And I'll give you one month to complete this task!" he added.

"And if I refuse?" i asked quietly.

"You'll be gone here before sunrise tomorrow." he replied.

Weird-over-protective-strict-ajhussi-who-can't-trust-Mr-Lee-Soo-Man's-beloved-niece say whaaat?!

 I felt my jaw drop sometime when he mentioned about shinee speaking english...fluently, or when i have to organise the whole MV shooting, or i don't know...when he mentioned that I have to finish all these task in one month! Talk about stressful!

I breathed in slowly before answering him."Fine. I'll do it."I confirmed. I don't know whether it's just my over-competitive side in me or my strong will to prove him that I could be reliable and trustworthy,  but I couldn't resist a good challenge!

"Fine."he smiled. "This is going to be interesting..."he muttered to himself as I was about to leave the room. "Oh! Tell Taemin not to take off his shirt tonight. I'm afraid he'll get sick if he does it again."he added, laughing at some  private joke.

I looked at him, confused. What did he mean by that?...Oh well, doesn't matter. I have to start creating new ideas in order to make them learn english as fast and quick as possible. I wonder if flash cards would work...

I made my way to my room absentmindedly and was about to open the door when the door swung open revealing no other than Lee Taemin! (I know it's photoshopped but please imagine it anyway ^_^)

 y-Taemin-3-lee-taemin-18407629-400-26

"Oh?! What are you doing in my room!?" i shouted at him. Oh hell...Manager was right... There before me stood Lee Taemin, half- at the upper-half! I started to feel dizzy and the room around me seemed to spin.

"Yah! Are you alright? You seem pale and then red all of a sudden!" he noticed, getting nearer to me to try and feel my forehead for my temperature.

 Ookami-Kakushi-Hiroshi-blushing.jpg

"Don't come near!" I blurted out, using my hands to block him.

To my horror, i saw a bead of sweat drip down his neck and slide down his chest. OMG! I could feel myself getting red as my "disguise" glasses started to become foggy. I couldn't resist it anymore and then it happened... I felt something trickle down my nose slowly then uncontrollably fast.

"Blood!" Taemin cried out, reaching forward to wipe it off with a tissue he found. And that's when I saw it....

LEE TAEMIN HAS ARMPIT HAIR!!!! Aaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!

I felt myself loosing control of my legs and collapsing on the floor and then becoming swallowed up in darkness...

...

...

Hope you guys like this chapter cuz i know I did! *wink* >_<

Hehe thanks guys for subscribing annd commenting on my story. I'm really happy you like it!!! Please stay tuned for the next chapter!