Wait, What?

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Here's another update! Do let me know what you think of the last chapter (my so called 'horror special'). I've never written something like that before so I'm curious on how I did! Please do tell if if you did or didn't like it! ^^ 

 

This chapter's in Seungri's POV!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wasn't sure of what scared me more, the fact that Miyuki didn't show her emotions AT ALL or the zombies in the haunted house. I knew they were fake and all, but it was seriously creepy beyond my means. I mean come on, the singing maid practically ATE the baby? How twisted is that? But in a joking manner, that's probably the birth of a vampire.. 

I probably fail at maing myself feel better.

"Are you alright, Miyuki-ssi?" I asked.
 
"She wasn't scared at all..." Jiyong said flatly. 
 
"Actually, I was quite terrified, especially when the zombies came out." she said, looking at him.
 
Well, you look perfectly fine to me, Miyuiki...
 
"Yeah?" I breathed in disbelief. But of course, she barely made a sound in there, I had to believe it. 
 
"YAAAAAAAA!!!" Daesung screamed as he came running out of the exit, Taeyang and Top following him.
 
"How can someone like you be so afraid?" Top said, slapping his back hard.
 
"I bet Miyuki was terrified too!!" He panted, haha he was so wrong!
 
"She barely made a sound" I said, dropping the bomb on him. 
 
"Eh?" came his exasperated reply. Well, anyone would be as surprised as he was. 
 
"I assure you, I was extremely terrified" she reassured Daesung, giving him a small smile.
 
Jiyong gave her a glance, but she didn't seem to notice. 
 
"Let's have some dinner" Taeyang suggested, with a unanimous agreement, we sat down at a bbq restaurant over looking the ferris wheel. 
 
"What would you like to eat Miyuki?" I asked.
 
"Beef looks good" she answered simply. 
 
 
 
 
 
"BBQ Beef! My Favourite!!" Jaeri squealed as she dumped a whole lump of beef onto the hot stone. 
 
"I thought you'd like it, afterall, it's a good way to celebrate my first paycheck from working under Oshiro full time!" I beamed.
 
"He seems to like you a lot, oppa" she smiled. "He treats you well!"
 
"He sure does, he takes care of everyone under him." I informed
 
"But he seems to have a special liking for you!" Jaeri smiled, chewing on the cooked beef I placed onto her plate. 
 
She did seem happy that I found a job that we could live on while umma and appa were away. Even if they do send us money if they're away for more than 2 months, I'd rather start earning for myself and take care of Jaeri. 
 
"Oppa! This is DAEEEEBAK!!" she grinned
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh yeah! I want that too!!" Daesung piped up. 
 
"Me too!" Taeyang said raising his hand.
 
"Let's go then!" Top said as he called for the waitress. 
 
"Would you like to go on the ferris wheel after dinner?" JIyong randomly asked. 
 
Miyuki glanced at it for a brief moment, and meekly nodded, her chopsticks still in . Though Miyuki didn't seem to notice, Jiyong wore a satisfied expression that practically said 'I thought so' and carried on eating his dinner. 
 
"Oh fantastic! All 6 of us can go in one carraige!" Taeyang clapped as we waited in the queue. 
 
"Did you enjoy yourself today Miyuki? I'm sorry it was just half a day here, there's quite a lot more to see actually." I said, walking alongside her. 
 
"I couldn't ask for a better evening" she smiled. "Thank you, Seungri-ssi" she made a small polite bow. 
 
"You know, you don't have to be so formal around us." Top said. 
 
"Yeah, we're all friends, even if you just arrived yesterday" Daesung encouraged.
 
"I appreciate that, really.." Miyuki said simply, giving them both a small bow and a smile, which didn't really reach her eyes. 
 
Miyuki stayed well away from the edges of the carraige, though she admired the view from where she stood. Right there and then, she had reminded me of Jaeri, mostly about her vunerability. Fireworks errupted and Miyuki looked at them longingly, as if she wished she could touch them. 
 
"wow..." I heard her whisper to herself.
 
"Do you like fireworks, Miyuki-ssi?" Taeyang asked, looking up at them at the corner of the carraige.
 
"They're beautiful" she replied.
 
"She's more deprived than we expected" Top whispered to me.
 
"Yeah.. makes me wonder what she's been doing all her life" I said, watching her.
 
 
 
 
 
"What's your daughter like, Mr Oshiro?" I asked as I brought up some documents to sign.
 
"Well, I don't really know, but when I do see her she is a very polite girl. A little shy and quiet, but I hope you'll be able to get along with her. She's pretty simple and she doesn't have that many hobbies or need much as far as I know." He replied, scanning through the documents. 
 
"I see.." I replied, she was a little different from Jaeri, but perhaps it was because she was lonely..
 
"Don't be too worried" he said, patting my arm lightly. "I'm sure she's not an excited puppy, but when she warms up to you, she's quite delightful to have around" he smiled. 
 
I nodded in response. 
 
 
 
 
A month had gone past and nothing really changed. Miyuki didn't seem to warm up to anyone much, though her replies to me were much longer than before. nothing much changed with the rest, except that she had allowed us to call her 'yuki' instead of 'Miyuki-ssi'. Even if it was actually an accident that Taeyang made. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Doesn't it drive you crazy that she's so quiet?" Taeyang began as I laid out the cultery. "It's been a month and she still treats us like strangers or someth-"
 
"If it makes you feel any better, you can just call me 'Yuki' " she said, giving every one a shock.
 
"Ya!" Taeyang jumped, flustered. 
 
Miyuki smiled as she placed the bowls of rice she had scooped neatly in front of the guys while I proceeded to scoop kimchi onto a plate. 
 
"Yuki!" Daesung called playfully. "It has a nice ring to it... Yuki-ah~!"
 
She turned her head and gave him a smile before she turned away to fetch the rest of the dishes she and I had prepared together. She was a pretty good cook and did things extremely efficiently, I guess it was something that she really liked doing in her free time in Japan.
 
"Let's eat!" I announced as I sat myself down after Miyuki did. 
 
 
 
 
 
Even with the nickname, her daily routine was absolutely as fixed as her expressions were. She'd be up playing her shamisen with Syaoran along with a bucket of ice sitting in front of her by the balcony. We'd have lunchboxes prepared when we had lessons, we went out for dinner and to bring her around to the places we had yet to bring her to. Though, the number of places left to show her were depleating fast. We usually had more time to bring her about on the weekends though the guys and I enjoyed sleeping in, while she continued her daily routine.
 
 
 
 
"Do you do this every single day in Japan?" I asked one day.
 
She stopped midway in the song to face me. Her face had been straight before but it softened into a small smile as she nodded. 
 
"Don't you ever get bored?" I asked before she could say anything.
 
"Not really. It's therapeutic for me. It lets me think" she said as she kept still in her kneeling position, which reminded me of well trained geishas. 
 
"Even with Syaoran staring at you like that?" I added, I've probably had a harder time adjusting to his presence than hers. 
 
"He comforts me. I feel secure around him." she replied, picking up the huge plectrum she used to play the Shamisen with. 
 
Well that's something you don't hear everyday..
 
 
 
 
 
To our surprise, even on these weekends, we'd have a warm lunch waiting for us, even if I was the one going over next door to call them over, as if she knew what time we'd wake up. It was nice to have someone cook you meals, an for once I understood how Jaeri possibly felt when I cooked meals for her. It may sound haughty, but I was proud that I did my job as a big brother well.
 
Since I was 'looking after' Miyuki, Mr Oshiro had allowed me to work from home, though I was mostly doing correspondant stuff, but I didn't mind. I guess he worried more about MIyuki being lonely, which was probably why she had Syaoran with her most of the time. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Doesn't she ever not have that doll in front of her?" Jiyong asked quietly when he came over early in the morning one day. 
 
MIyuki was still in the midst of practicing her shamisen and Syaoran had taken his usual spot in front of her. 
 
"She said he makes her feel comforted" I shrugged. "I guess it's really precious to her" 
 
Jiyong have me a look and stared at Miyuki. A second later, she stopped in the middle of her song and turned around to face him, as if she knew he was watching her. As if to hide her true feelings, she gave him a small smile and bow in greeting before she continued practicing.
 
"Did I say it too loud?" Jiyong said, covering his mouth, earning a shrug from me.
 
 
 
 
 
I sat on the bus with the guys on our way home from school. It was a pretty tiring day and we had planned to bring mIyuki to the video rental store and have a horror movie marathon at home since she seemed to enjoy scary things. Jiyong had snapped out of his day dream and had an uncomfortable look on his face, I glanced at him and he looked at me dead in the eye. 
 
"Whats up?" I asked.
 
"Nothing" He sighed, shaking his head.
 
He probably reminisced about Jaeri again. I couldn't blame him, I was probably reminiscing as much as him. As we neared the apartment, I began to feel like something wasn't right either, but it was just a hunch. It couldn't really mean much, could it?
 
"See you guys in a bit" I said as I opened the door to my apartment. 
 
Only to find my living room in a complete mess..