The Guardian

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Ugh seriously I don't know where this story is gonna go but I hope you're liking it so far! Hmm, not sure if the story is getting too confusing for my readers right now, but if you are, please tell me then maybe I'll update the chapters? I'm going to try something special for this chapter~ HI need comments for this one!! Heee ^^

 

This chapter's in Miyuki's POV!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yuki-chan.." I heard a familiar voice in Japanese. "Yuki-chan, can you her me?"

"Where am I?" I answered.

"You need to wake up" he called to me. 

"I can't" I answered. My eyes wouldn't open even if I willed for them to. 

"Focus, Yuki-chan" he persuaded.

"Where am I? Whats happening?" I asked, I couldn't feel my body, I had no control of it.

"They've worked around my magic.." He said, full of anger. 

"How.. but it can't be!" I said in disbelief. 

His magic was strong. It had kept me safe for so long..

"That dream you've been having-"

"About the red light that called to me?" I finished his sentence.

"Hai.." He said. 

I've been having the same dream for a few months now. It didn't come everynight, but it came constantly enough for me to notice that it never changed, and it frightened me. It frightened me more than Jiyong, Seungri, Top, Seungri and Daesung. The last time I felt so frightened was when I was just a young girl.

 

 

... "Come with us." they called.

... "Come." they chanted.

I felt my body move on its own accord. I tried to fight against it with all my might. But nothing helped. It was like I was shackled to a contraption that made my body ydo as it bidded. I tried to scream. But my mouth clamped itself shut. I couldn't open my eyes enough to see where I was going. 

"Help me" I called out in my head. "Someone, please, help me..." 

"Come..." they continued to chant. "Come, princess.. Come..." 

"Ottosan.." I called out. Ottosan, please help me.

 

 

Ottosan was never able to hear me, but one day he brought me to an old man. The old man said something about me being a source of some sort. He said there would be things that would come to get me. Ottousan never let me hear the rest of it, sending me outside to wait with his bodyguards. Later on, they performed a small ritual before we were sent home.

That was the day I stopped hearding the voices, when I stopped feeling so helpless, calling for Ottousan. 

That was the day I met Syaoran.

 

 

"Come with me, Miyuki-chan" He said, taking my hand. 

Ottosan had a solemn look on his face. I thought he was angry at me, but he sat me down on his lap at a table after setting the doll on the table. The old man sat opposite us, holding a doll in his hands. The doll had white skin like mine, dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. he was pretty, and he looked kind. 

"Hold out her hand" he ordered. 

Ottosan held my hand and placed it on the table. He hugged me tightly and burried my face in his shoulder, I felt a stinging pain on my arm and the warmth of my blood trickle slightly from the cut. Ottosan my hair, even if I didn't cry. I looked at what they've been doing when he released his embrace. The old man had dripped my blood onto a small plate. He picked then stripped the doll's shirt of and picked up a needle, then began inscribing something on the doll's back with my blood. He had been referring to a piece of paper, I craned my neck to take a peek..

Oshiru Miyuki.

It was my name that the old man had inscribed on the doll's back. Did it hurt him? The doll sat motionless, but something about it made me worry, but at the same time, comforted. I looked at the doll and listened to the crackling of the fire. I felt like the doll was looking at me even if it's head hung low. 

"He's done" the old man said, dressing the doll again and handing him to me. 

A strange feeling came over me the moment I touched the doll. 

"Hello, Oshiro-san" a voice greeted.

I flinched for a while. I looked at Ottosan, who seemed as surprised as I did, but he seemingly new something strange was going to happen. He gave me a reassuring smile. I turned to the old man who gave a nod of approval. 

"Don't be afraid" I heard the voice again, then I realised it was the doll speaking to me. 

"What would you like to name him, Miyuki-chan?" Ottosan asked, I shrugged in response. 

"You have to name him or else he cannot respond to your needs properly. The name has to come from you and only you, Miyuki-chan" the old man said. He kinda creeped me out.. 

"Syaoran." I said.

I liked wolves. Recently when I was in the library with my teacher I remembered coming across the chinese word for wolf which was 'lang'. And my doll was smaller than I was, about half a metre in height, and I couldn't really remember how to pronounce 'small' but it was something like 'siao' or 'shao'. But I ended up saying 'syaoran' since I couldn't pronounce chinese well. 

"Very well" the old man nodded, taking my doll away from me again. As he did this, I felt the strange feeling leave. He took Syaoran's top off again and began inscribing what I presume was Syaoran's name on his back. 

I hope it doesn't hurt... I thought to myself.

"It doesn't" I heard Syaoran's voice say in a cheerful tone.

"Ottosan, can you hear him too?" I asked, noticing that Ottosan had a pretty amused expression.

"No, but I can sense that you two are communicating." he answered, smiling at me.

The old man passed Syaoran back to me. I looked at the doll carefully and felt that strange feeling overcome me. 

"Don't worry, you will get used to me sooner or later. Let's be friends" he offered. His voice was kind and gentle, pretty cheerful as well. I liked Syaoran. 

"Hai!" I smiled.

 

 

I felt inseperable from him, it took me a good 2 months to adjust, but it was alright. Syaoran was patient, and he cared about me. He could speak with me telepathically and he could see what I was doing, even when he wasn't next to me, when I wanted him to. I felt safe with him around and I loved his company very much.

Although he was just a doll, he was like a bodyguard, or an older brother who always protected me and I treasured him very much.

 

 

"Syaoran-kun! You always call me Yuki-chan. Can I call you Oni-chan?" I asked him one day when I was about to go to bed. 

I had told him about my day, having ballet class in the morning and studying for my very first go at exams. Sometimes I wished Syaoran would tell me the answers, but he wouldn't let me cheat..

"Even if I'm actually much older than you, I don't see why not" he said cheerfully.

"Exactly how old are you?" I asked. 

"I'm designed to be 19 years of age" he answered. "But clearly the old oracle had given me the intellect and power of someone way older than that."

It was hard to understand that Syaoran's face never moved when he spoke, but you could sense how he felt just by the tone of his voice.

"Wow.. and I'm turning 7 next month!" I clapped, snuggling under the blanket with him next to me. 

"You're growing up!" he said, I imagined he would had ruffled my hair if he could move. 

"What do you look in real life, oni-chan?" I asked.

"I'm much taller.." he laughed. "Yuki-chan, lets get some sleep, okay?"

With that, I nodded and went to sleep.

 

 

It took me long enough (more like a few years) to realised that Syaoran doesn't actually sleep.. Or rather, he doesn't need sleep to begin with.. 

"Yuki. I'm sorry." he said again.

"It's not your fault" I told him. "Oni-chan did what he could"

It really wasn't his fault this happened, also because of how he was designed. 

"I hope those princes come soon." he said. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"They'll be the ones to save you. But in order for them to do that, you need to trust them and believe in them." he said.  

It's not that I didn't want to trust them, I just couldn't bring myself to. Syaoran had been telling me over and over that the five of them were the good guys, and even encouraged me to start calling Seungri-kun Oni-chan too. But I just didn't feel too good in their presence. Probably it was because I knew Jiyong-kun didn't like me much. It made me feel a little hurt, but I was glad the rest were treating me so nicely. It felt a little better when I randomly announced that they can call me Yuki. But they did seem surprised too...

Seungri-kun has been especially nice to me, he was like another Syaoran. 

"Oni-chan, are you sure Jiyong-kun doesn't hate me?" I asked. 

"You're worried about this now?" He said, sort of chucking, but I knew him well enough to know that he wasn't amused at my chosen conversation topic. "Let's talk about that another time yuki-chan. Now you need to wake up before you get stuck in this trance you're in." 

"Trance?" I said. "Like before?" 

"It's a different type.." He began. "What you're in now, is a dream trance."

A dream...

 

 

"Yuki-chan" a female voice called. 

"Who.. who is that?" I called.

I opened my eyes, but all I saw was darkness. I felt myself walking, but I didn't know where I was heading to.. 

"Over here" called the voice. Her voice was silky and deep.

A small red ball of light caught my eye, it radiated and levitated in mid air. 

"Yuki-chan" it said, radiating small waves of light into the darkness as it spoke. "I've been waiting for you.."

 

 

"Why does she call me, oni-chan?" I asked. 

He sighed. I knew he didn't want to tell me why. But I wanted to know anyway. 

"Oni-chan.." I pressed on.

"She wants to kill you" he put it simply. But I knew that wasn't all. But I left it at that since he seemed so reluctant to tell me why. 

 

 

I shot up from my bed and I felt myself in cold sweat.

"Yuki-chan, what is it?" I felt relieved to hear Syaoran's voice. 

"I had a dream." I answered.

I felt a wave of warmth sweep over me that calmed me down. I didn't need to think to know that it was Syaoran's way of trying to calm me down. Usually he did that to help me get to sleep since I had insomnia. This wasn't the first time I had this dream, it had come to me about 4 times already.

"A voice was calling to me" I explained. I heard him sigh and I guessed he had immediately guessed what was happening.

 

 

"Oni-chan, can the demon princes hear you too?" I asked.

"Not when I don't want them to." he answered.

"Have you spoken to them?" I asked.

"I never saw the need to talk to anyone else, but given the situation, I will contact them soon" he answered.