The Tale of Syaoran

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey heyy! I hope you're enjoyingthe story so far, thank you to my new readers and subscribers! I'm getting obsessed with my favourite childhood anime again, so I'm just taking some of japanese names from there, and maybe the charater's looks too since they're totally embedded in my mind and I love them to bits. Hmm, I see a lot of you seem to not like Syaoran very much though, but I hope you guys can grow to love him after this chapter! Enjoy~! xx

This chapter's in Syaoran's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does she call me, oni-chan?" she asked. I paused "Oni-chan.."

"She wants to kill you" I answered. She probably knew I didn't tell her the whole story. I'm not going to let her do what she did to me again.

"Oni-chan, can the demon princes hear you too?" She asked, dropping the topic

"Not when I don't want them to." I answered.

"Have you spoken to them?" she continued.

"I never saw the need to talk to anyone else, but given the situation, I will contact them soon" I answered. 

"Please.. Save yuki-chan" I called out telepathically.

It was my fault this was happening. I should have at least got in contact with Seungri. But they seemed completely wary of me since the first day. They probably thought I was some form of creepy toy that Yuki brought around. Jiyong especially, but I guess it was because he could sense my real magical presence the most. He had pretty strong intuition and I could feel it. He often tried to talk to me, but of course, I had to pretend that I wasn't something that could respond. 

 

 

He stared at me. 

"Something's not right about you" he said telepathically. 

I remained silent, sitting in front of Yuki as she practiced her shamisen. 

"Does she ever not have that doll in front of her?" He whispered quietly to Seungri.

It was completely out of Yuki's earshot, but being me, I could hear everything and anything I wanted to. 

"Jiyong's bothered that I'm always here" I laughed. 

"Really?" Yuki answered in her head, still playing. "I always thought he did"

"She said he makes her feel comforted. I guess it's really precious to her." Seungri said, Yuki obviously didn't hear it. 

Jiyong stared at me for a while. 

"He's got quite a hard glare.." I told her. With that, she turned around the moment he had tured his stare to her. 

"Such a meanie" she thought to herself as she bowed in greeting. 

"Did I say it too loud?" he said bashfully, cupping his mouth. 

 

 

"Oni-chan..." Yuki called.

"Hai?" I responded.

"I'm scared." she admitted after a short pause.

"Don't be, I'm here." I reassured her. "But you need to wake up. They're put me away in a box, Yuki-chan. I need you to wake so I can see where we are at least.." 

"My eyes won't open. It's like they've been shut" she replied helplessly. 

I called out again desperately.

"Oni-chan.." she began after a short pause. "I can't move.."

I had to reach them soon before its too late. I searched for their frequency. It was harder to than I thought, finding Yuki's Ottosan wasn't very tiring, but I guess he couldn't come to get us fast enough.. I had lost the frequency a while later, perhaps he had passed out. 

I didn't think me alone would be sufficient protection for Miyuki against her. Sooner or later, the demon queen would start calling to her. Now that her physical being was already destroyed by the white half of the gem, the only one who can bring her back to life was Miyuki.. And if she successfully destroyed Miyuki's soul.

Miyuki will end up exactly how I did.

 

 

"You princes are so predictable" she cackled. 

"Gomenasai" I said, hanging my head low. I looked down at them from where the queen had hung my 'cage' from.

"Fai, hang in there" Yunho said through clenched teeth. 

Well literally, I was hanging in a metal cage...

"Please be careful, oni-chan" I said.

"We'll come back for you Fai." Changmin said reassuringly.

"You can't defeat me" the queen sneered, striking at my brothers. 

"ONI CHAN! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" I screamed, gripping the bars with all my might.

 

 

I had watched the fight to the end. I called for them, but they had been no match for her. She was strong and skillful. I was the gem ad even I was no match for her when she had abducted me. She had probably absorbed at least 3 generations of gems' powers. When my brothers lost their lives in that battle, she had proceeded to take my soul, therefore absorbing the power of yet another gem. 

But when she was about to completely destroy me, a sorcerer had appeared. 

Oshiro Watari. That was his name, and he had stopped her just in time before I was completely gone. I couldn't remember much, but I could mostly remember the pain I had gone through. It was beyond excruciating, and my physical being was completely destroyed by the time Oshiro-kun completely stopped the process. The queen had been destroyed too, but Oshiro-kun was gravely injured. 

 

 

"Fai-san, I will only be able to fashion a temporary body for you now.. i'm badly injured." I heard his voice say. It was rugged, unlike before the fight, I remembered he sounded strong, I could vaguely remember his face too.

"You don't have to.." I said, I couldn't see or feel anything then. 

"But in the next generation of princes will need you, Fai-san. I will do what I can to reconstruct your true physical form when we get back" he reassured. 

I felt myself get rigid and stiff, a few seconds later, I could see again, but I couldn't move. 

"This is all I can do now.." He said, he was bleeding badly from the side and one arm was so badly slashed.

He outstretched his good arm and I felt myself float towards him and he wrapped me in clean cloth. A few moments later, we had travelled back to the human

world. He had sat me down on the table, propping me against the wall. 

"Excuse me, but I don't know your name" I said. 

"Oshiro Watari" he coughed. 

 

 

I found it hard to believe that I became a family heirloom later on. Shortly after Oshiro-kun had introduced himself, his wife had come in to mend his wounds. He died a few hours later, leaving his wife distraught. I blamed myself for it, but she refused to hear it, insisting that without me, the queen wouldn't have been destroyed for good. 

It also dawned upon me that I was stuck in this body forever...

Before she had died from old age, she let me in on a secret. When Oshiro had won against the queen, there was only half my soul left. That half had been the source of powers of the 5 princes. Unfortunately, they were all destroyed before he made it into the demon world. 

 

 

"The future princes have been cursed to be scattered, unlike your brothers and the past generations, where the princes and the gem were all blood related" she explained. 

She was old and frail, I wished I could have hugged her. I wanted to call her okasan. She took care of me well from the beginning, in fact, the whole family did. and I was really greatful. 

"All of them will be separated.." Kuromi said, looking down at me as I perched on his forearm, leaning against his chest. 

"The queen will definitely come back.." His mother said, coughing. "But we can only wait for the right time.." 

 

 

I was passed down from her to her granddaugther. Even though magical powers didn't run in the family anymore, they believed that I was able to protect them. Before I was passed down to the next generation, it was decided that I was placed in the family temple instead. That was where I learnt that Oshiro was the greatest sorceror of his time. I also learnt that people had thought I was completely inexistent and that Oshiro had failed to save me in time and was murdered in the demon world by the queen. 

I knew this wasn't true, but I found it wiser to not draw attention to myself. 

I had been sent to the oracle to be heavily guarded, even if my physical being (which was a doll) was very effective in blocking any form of detection the demons may have of me, the Oshiro family didn't want to take any chances. We had waited for a long time for the next generation. Soon enough, Miyuki's father had come into the family temple. I recognised him right away when the oracle presented me to him, the shape of his face and all, he was a decendant of Oshiro Watari.

 

 

I sat where he last left me before he had gone out to meet his guest. 

"It's time" he told me.

"Time to what?" I asked.

"You'll meet her soon, and this is when you'll get a new name and will be completely undetected without me" he explained. 

He had told me the time will come when the new gem came into the world, my purpose would to protect it. I would have to have the gem's intitials carved into my body and I would be fashioned a new name, this would cause my powers to fuse with the gems, so we would be intertwined. 

"Hold out her hand" he said to Oshiro who had brought a small girl with him.

She looked at me, fascinated. Oshiro held her small hand out ot the oracle as he pricked it for her blood. He took my shirt off and scratched her name onto the surface of my back. It didn't hurt me, I couldn't feel pain.

"He's done" the oracle said, handing me over to her. Miyuki was her name. 

"Hello, Oshiro-san" I greeted, noticing she had sensed my magical presence when she touched me.

She flinched while her father nodded knowingly. He couldn't hear me, like she could, but he definitely could sense me without even touching me. Definitely a descendant of Oshiro Watari..

"Don't be afraid" I told her, she looked at me, seemingly more afraid than anything.

"What would you like to name him, Miyuki-chan?" she shrugged when her ottosan pitched the question.

"You have to name him or else he cannot respond to your needs properly. The name has to come from you and only you, Miyuki-chan" the oracle explained.

"Syaoran." she said.

"Very well" he nodded, taking me from her. He had taken my shirt off again and began scratching in something, which I presumed to be my new name. Something washed over me after he mumbled a fw words over me after he was done writing my new name. 

'I hope it doesn't hurt...' I heard her wonder

"It doesn't" I said, wishing I could smile to reassure her.

 

 

"Oni-chan.." Yuki called to me again.

"Hai.." I answered, feeling a little worn out from searching for the frequencies and being reminiscent. 

"Did you reach them?" She asked. 

"No." I answered flatly. "It's hard to reach them from a different world" I explained.

She remained quiet. 

"Don't be afraid.." I reminded her. 

"I won't be anymore" she replied, a smile visible in her voice. "I know Oni-chan will protect me" 

I'll never leave you, Yuki-chan. 

 

 

She had changed into her favourite pyjamas. I could sense Seungri's uneasiness outside in the corridor, but I decided not to tell her about it. 

"So what's your take on the 5 of them?" I asked. She pouted immediately, making me chuckle.

"I know Jiyong-kun doesn't really like me..." she told me. 

"How would you know?" I asked.

I could tell he was just wary of her and just needed more time accepting her for now. But being a girl, I guess it wasn't something that Yuki wanted to understand. Especially since she hasn't really mingled with people often. 

"What about Seungri?" I asked. 

"Oh, Seungri-ni-chan really was as kind as Ottosan said he would be." she said, with an obvious tint of happiness.

"Do you like him so much that you're immediately calling him oni-chan already?" I said, pretending to be jealous. 

"He's given us this room even!" she gestured to the room. 

"Ahh, so it's the room you like." I teased. 

"Oni-chan!!" she pouted. 

"Let's get some sleep okay?" I chuckled.

"Oni-chan never needs sleep" she mumbled to herself as she switched the lights off and snuggled under the covers. 

I laughed lightly as she colsed her eyes

"Oyasumi, yuki-chan" I said as she drifted to sleep.

 

 

"You..." A voice said in korean. About time..

"Seungri-kun.." I addressed in Japanese before I continued in Korean. "Yuki needs your help.."