Leave Out All the Rest

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey everyone! So here's the last chapter for the sequel! Do comment if you want me to make this a trilogy! ^^ Though I most likely will since I think I ahve a plot brewing up in my head. Haha. Anyway, thank you so much to those who have supported me from the first fic up till now, it's been really fun writing for you guys! SARANGHAEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[MIYUKI'S POV]

I felt his warmth evelope me. I welcomed it. 

"Not anymore" I told him, feeling a small smile creep across my face. 

Why was it so hard to smile? Come on Yuki, you could smile a while ago. 

 

 

"Being like this isn't going to help you get over Zuuko" Syaoran said.

"I don't know what else to do." I replied coldly. 

"Yuki-chan, he doesn't deserve you. Never did, never will." he said for the upteenth time. 

I know, but how can I ever let go of someone I've trusted so much? It was unbearable, almost impossible.

Almost. 

"At least don't be so cold when you move to Korea in a month or two." he said.

"It's my heart, ni-chan.." I told him coldly. 

 

 

I know Jiyong was being sincere. I know every inch of my body wanted me to let him love me, obliging to his touch that sent my heart racing. His gentle touch on my skin, it seemed to burn but I really liked it. I felt the need to cling onto him for dear life and never let him go. I wanted him to kiss me and love me for everything I was, even if I wasn't his first love. I wanted to be his last. I craved for his warm touch, all these years I've been so cold. I wanted to love him. 

But something wasn't right. 

"Yuki-ah... Don't you trust me?" his voice sounded. 

I realised he was looking right at me, the moment our eyes met I felt the sparks ignite in my bones. What was this feeling? Why was it so foreign to me? I felt scared but I felt wonderful at the same time. 

"Yuki.." he called, his eyes still locked on mine. 

Could he tell that I was confused about my feelings? 

 

 

"Something's wrong with you Yuki..." Zuuko said.

"I-I just.." 

"You've changed.." he added, giving me a look of disregard, I felt myself shrink. 

I opened my mouth to say something, but no word could describe the emotional and mental torture I went through every night. 

"I'll leave you to think alone, since that's what you seem to want nowadays" he said flatly, storming off. 

Don't leave me Zuuko...

 

 

I must've gone crazy. 

Maybe I am. Here I am feeling so warm in Jiyong's arms. I knew I wanted to love him, and I knew he was nothing like Zuuko. Jiyong wouldn't break his promise and leave me right? He won't abandon me like everyone else, right?

I felt the warmth deepen.

"Don't cry." he said. "I understand if you can't love me the same way." 

Jiyong..

"If you want, I can back off.." he said, still holding me. 

No no no no.. That's not what I want to hear from you. 

I realised I was crying uncontrolably and I was shaking, my hands were cupped over my ears. I shook my head wildly in protest to what he said. I expected his embrace to loosen, but he held on. I felt him kiss the top of my head, which calmed me down a little. 

How will I ever make you understand that what I fear the most now is losing you? 

 

 

[GD'S POV]

Perhaps it wasn't too smart of an idea to go too fast. But it made no sense, one moment she was warming up to me and the next moment, she was subconciously showing me memories of Zuuko again. She was sobbing and covering her ears, curled into a ball. Did Zuuko haunt her too? Was she worried that I'd leave her too? Even after all that I've said a few mintues ago? Did she still not trust me?

I wanted to ask her so many things, but in this state, it wasn't too good of an idea.

"If you want.. I can back off" I told her. 

Immediately, she shook her head. So I held on to her. I'm not like Zuuko, I'll never leave you. I kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes as I cradled her in my arms. I let out a quiet sigh. Yuki-ah, how could someone so innocent like you deseve to be so damaged?

"Shhh... It's okay." I cooed, I felt her hold onto my hand.

 

 

"There will be a time when you'll have to be without me, yuki.." Syaoran said. "You know that as well as I do" 

"What are you talking about?" I snapped, clearly I knew what he was talking about..

"I won't be here forever you know.." he said flatly.

"You can't leave me.. I don't want you to!" I said, turning around so that he wouldn't see a tear roll down my face.

"Yuki.. You know it will happen one day" he said.

"YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ME!" I screamed in my head. 

You're supposed to protect me. Older brothers don't abandon their little sisters. Older brothers don't ever think of leaving their sister's side. 

"Yuki.." he soothed. I didn't want to respond to him. I didn't want to accept it.

I never will.

Syaoran-ni-chan, you were supposed to be the one to protect me.-

 

 

I let go before she continued. So maybe it wasn't all about Zuuko.

"I.. I just can't handle losing another person because of my selfishness" she choked.

Selfishness? 

"You're not selfish, yuki.." I told her honestly. "If you were selfish, you wouldn't have sacrificed so much for me and the rest." 

"It's my fault Syaoran's gone.." she whispered. "I cannot forgive myself for it." she said, still crying. 

I wiped the tears from her eyes. She didn't look up at me again, even if I tilted her face up to face me. 

"It's not your fault yuki." I said for the final time. 

Truth be told, I knew exactly how she felt.. 

 

 

 

Little did I know that this day would come, to protect her life, I had to hurt her. 

I couldn't see JaeRi as much. My features were maturing and I couldn't go out. I could contract my fangs at will at the very least. But my eyes, I couldn't change their crimson color at will, so I only saw JaeRi at night when I wanted to, when I knew it was safe for us to meet. 

But that night we were attacked, I knew it was no longer safe. They came for me when I wanted to surprise her for her birthday. The day I wanted to tell her what I really was. The day I wanted to have the weight lifted off my shoulders and pray that she would still see me as Kwon Jiyong, and not the future king of blood thirsty demons. I wanted her in every way possible, to keep her forever. I wanted to tell her everything.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her.

"JAERI GET OUT OF THERE!" I yelled for one last time. My tears were falling uncontrollably.

 

 

Perhaps this was how I was, blaming myself for everything. I understood her. I had a feeling a small part of her missed Zuuko an she wanted to see him. Their relationship was always a blur and him leaving like that was just cruel. 

I coudln't forgive him. 

"Oppa.. was this what it was like for you too?" she asked, as if she knew I was reminded about my foolishness with Jaeri. 

I nodded. 

"I'm sorry." she said. 

"You had nothing to do with it." I replied. 

"I mean I'm sorry you had to handle it alone.." she said. 

 

 

[MIYUKI'S POV]

It must've been so hard for him, all those years. Alone, with no one. It made me feel ashamed for reminding him of her. 

"I'm sorry" I said finally. 

"You had nothing to do with it." he answered. 

But you were all alone back then and no one understood you.

"I mean I'm sorry you had to handle it alone" I corrected. 

He paused. 

"Back then you had no one to lean on, but now I have you.." I said, resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes to inhale his scent. 

Jiyong's hands cupped my face with his gentle touch once more, before I could open my eyes, I felt the softest lips brush against mine, sending an indescribable feeling surging through me like wildfire. His lips felt like heaven and every inch, cell, fiber in me wanted the kiss to last forever.

Why can't I love you like I want to? 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THIS IS THE END TO THE SEQUEL~ 

Well I think there's a high chance I'll do a sequel, BUT!!!! I guess I needa wait for more comments first because there's not much point making this into a trilogy if not a lot of people would wanna read it. So please do leave a comment!! 

God bless~ 

xx