Beautiful Soul

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hello everyone~ I just want to thank everyone who has been commenting and reading my story. I'm sorry that I do not reply everyone like I did in my last fan fic. But I really do thank everyone for the support and I hope you do continue to support my story. And I know it's a little confusing, but please do bear with me~ I'm trying to make it all better!

 

This chapter's in Seungri's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is she blocking all of us out on purpose?" I asked as I paid up for the candy floss

"I suppose so, though its kind of obvious she's having a bit of issues with Jiyong." Syaoran stated. 

"Does she not like him?" I asked, puzzled, I thought she may have cared about him the most.. 

"Perhaps she just feels intimidated since he can sense things better than the rest of you?" Syaoran guessed.

 

 

"Because you couldn't completely believe in us equally" Jiyong answered. 

Miyuki sighed regretfully, refusing to look at Jiyong. 

"I know about Jaeri.." she said, letting a tear fall, taking all of us by shock. 

"Yuki-ah.." Jiyong said, his face was soft, regretful. "That's in the past.."

"But I know you still cling onto her, I know I'm nothing like her and you're wary of me because of that.." she said. "I know you loved her dearly and everything, but she thought it was best to stop seeing you even if I begged her to see you every once in a while.." 

Jiyong looked taken aback. His expression shifted slightly, as if he finally put together the biggest puzzle.

"It was you who sent her." He said finally.

 

 

"Perhaps she had a motive when she sent Jaeri's ghost to Jiyong those few nights" Syaoran said. 

"Are you saying she may have a crush on Jiyong?" I asked.

"Perhaps.. I can't be too sure, since it was the hardest for her to create his weapons" he explained.

"I don't get it." I said, frowning to myself. 

"You alright Seungri-ssi?" Miyuki said, looking at me as I approached them. 

"Oh yeah I'm alright" I nodded, handing her the cotton candy. 

"She had intended to create all the weapons at once, but because she wasn't too comfortable around all of you, the weapons materialised in the order of whom she trusted the most. Since she had to be familiar and comfortable with you in order for her to cultivate and enhance your powers." Syaoran explained.

"So in other words, she's used our individual powers to create the weapons?" I asked.

"Something like that" Syaoran answered. "I believe she thought that was necessary since she wanted to ensure that the weapons only worked for you individually.. So that took up more of her power" 

"She's so brave" I said. 

 

 

"You were draining your powers on purpose.. You could have died.." Syaoran reminded her. 

"I know my limits, I had to weaken myself just enough to make sure that they could destroy those gems." she said. 

"How did you manage to fight her?" Daesung asked. 

"Jaeri's ghost had given me some leeway, since the queen can't control that half of me anymore, since Jaeri's lost all powers when her physical being was destroyed two years ago and her sole purpose for existence was accomplished." She explained.

"But then Jaeri won't be able to fashion these weapons" I reminded her. She nodded.

"Jaeri's ghost is feeding off my power. I only kept her around for Jiyong's sake.. But I guess, it wasn't such a brilliant idea afterall.." she said, looking away from him.

"Keeping Jaeri's ghost, or any ghost for that matter, around really drains your powers, even if you're very powerful.." Syaoran told her. She nodded apologetically. 

 

 

"GOTCHA!" Jiyong yelled in triumph, making Miyuki halt as she was about to throw the ball at the remaining bottles that stood. 

"Congratulations young man!" the shopkeeper said. "You may choose a prize" 

"That cat soft toy over there" Jiyong said immediately. 

I thought I noticed Miyuki smile to herself. 

"I believe this was what you wanted," Jiyong said as he handed it to her. 

"Thank you, Jiyong-ssi" she gave a smile, that finally did reach her eyes. I supposed this was a rather rare sight.

 

 

"Are you alright?" I asked. 

She merely looked at me, as if she wasn't sure how to react. A smile crept onto her face, but her eyes remained vacant. 

"You know, if something isn't right, you can always tell me" I reassured her. 

"I'm alright, giving me a place to stay is already very kind of you" she smiled.

"I'll see you later then, Miyuki-ssi" I said, heading out the door. 

 

 

That toy sat next to her pillow. For the last two weeks, it sat there. Well it was pretty obvious that she was growing on Jiyong. Then again she didn't treat him any differently from all of us, which seemed a little strange. 

"I'd rather have her tell you herself.." Syaoran insisted.

Though all of us were curious and constantly asked Syaoran, he was righteous enough to keep Miyuki's feelings a secret. I sat at the cafeteria with the rest as usual, eating the bento that Miyuki had prepared, still wondering to myself on why Miyuki hadn't seemed to show the slightest bit of interest in Jiyong, though I was certain I had the impression some feelings did blossom.

Perhaps I thought too much.

There seemed to be a slight increase in volume today at the cafeteria, or at least heads were turning and people were whispering to each other. Daesung looked up from his bento to look at what seemed to cause the dragging of chairs. Soon, all 5 of s were looking at what seemed to be turning heads. 

"Why's Miyuki in school?" Taeyang asked.

"She hasn't started her freshman year yet and she's already popular." Top said.

A guy had gone up to Miyuki, probably asking her for her number or something. I saw Jiyong's lips twitch in agitation, which made me snicker to myself for a bit. I groaned inwardly, girls seemed to sulk a little and guys seemed to go wide eyed as she walked towards our table, the guy following her like a retarded puppy.

 

 

 

"Happy Valentines Day Oppa~" I heard them alright, but I wasn't going to give them any attention. 

Jaeri sighed and mumbled something under her breath.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Seungri would ensure that any girl he dated treated you equally well" Daesung laughed, hearing what she said, earning a grateful smile from her.

"No no," I said as I waved a finger. "Lee Seungri doesn't date" I heard girls sigh as I said this.

Everywhere was flooded with valentines day decorations. Girls were looking at Daesung and I, trying to pass us gifts, I did feel bad, but I didn't want to give anyone false hope. I was serious when I said Lee Seungri dates no one. I felt Jaeri tense as she lingered behind me slightly, I glanced at her and realised she was avoiding eyecontact with a little messy haired 8th grader who was checking her out. 

The hell did he think he was, looking at my sister like that. 

"What are you looking at PUNK!?" I snarled with a glare.

"Mianhe sunbae.." The boy bowed, embarrassed and shrank into a corner. 

Jaeri seemed a little more relaxed as she let out a little sigh of relief. That's right, no one gets to Jaeri without my approval. 

"I wonder what will happen when Jaeri gets a boyfriend." Daesung joked.

"He'll have to get through me first." I answered simply

 

 

She stared at the guy, a little dumbfounded then shook her head and pointed at our direction before walking off. Everyone turned to look at us.

"What are they looking at..." Jiyong muttered, smirking sourly. 

"Looks like our kingkas have a princess of their own already" a girl said, looking at Miyuki with a scruched up face. 

"But there's 5 of them and 1 of her" her friend reminded her.

"Omo! Who do you think she's dating?!" the first girl said, her hands over . Well obviously, it was the red headed guy next to me. 

"She's attracting quite a bit of attention" Top said, watching her shake the guy off. 

"Took him long enough" I laughed. 

"I was about to go over and tell him to leave her alone.." Daesung said. 

 

 

"What do you have there, Jaeri-ah?" I asked, smiling at her and taking the big box from her.

"Seungri-ah, she's got quite a massive fanclub" Daesung said, looking at the letters that she had collected.

"Jaeri's a pretty girl, of course she'll have loads of guys sending her all these on Valentines Day" I snorted. 

"But I don't know any of them" she shrugged. "And sometimes they look at me all funny when they give me their presents personally." 

I laughed lightly, a 7th grader such as herself was still so innocent. She seemed to have dismissed all of the letters given to her without even reading them, the stickers on the envelops were all intact and untouched.

"Don't you want to read them?" I asked. She shook her head as she headed to the ice cream parlour down the street.

"Well then, the mini queenka of this school's as unavailable as her kingka brother" Daesung said in his sing-song narrator voice. 

I stared at him for a bit, earning a bashful grin from him. 

 

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo!" she greeted with a bow as she reached our table. 

"What brings you here Yuki-ah?" I asked.

"Sit down with us!" Daesung invited. 

Jiyong and I scooted immediately, she sat in between us and placed another laquered box on the table. 

"Whats this?" Top said, lifting the lid. 

"I forgot to put dessert in the bentos today, so I decided to make something a little more special!" she said, looking at all of us. "Looks like I made it in time!" she clapped her hands together, obviously proud of herself. 

"What did you make?" Taeyang asked, trying to peer into the box.

"Matcha steamed cakes" she smiled cheerfully. 

"What did that dude ask you just now, Yuki-ah?" I asked.

"Oh.. He asked if I was lost and if I needed his help with carrying the box.." she answered. Jiyong nodded to himself.

"We should show you around after lunch!" Jyong then said, closing the lid of his bento and helping himself to the fresh steam cake.

"Don't you have class?" she asked. 

"Well, we do have one last class before we end, it's only for 2 hours, if you don't mind waiting" Top suggested. 

"That sounds nice!" Miyuki smiled, to our surprise. "Perhaps then I would be able to find you guys without much hassle next time"

"Was it hard to find us?" Daesung asked.

"Not too bad" she nodded blankly.

"She was wandering around for over an hour.." Syaoran corrected, I caught Taeyang snickering to himself at that comment. 

"W-well, even so a tour around campus wouldn't hurt!" I said. 

"Where can I wait for you?" she asked.

"Well the library's near our class, how about you pick out a good read?" Jiyong suggested. 

"Sounds perfect" she nodded, her eyes seemed to sparkle when the library was mentioned. 

"Don't get lost in there though.. We're not good with libraries" Daesung teased. 

"I'll be fine." she insisted bashfully.

"Shall we drop you off there then?" I asked, packing up the boxes for her and taking them before she did. "You don't expect me to let you carry all this do you?" I laughed.