Date

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey yo everyone!!! I'm feeling miserable right now but I try making myself better by writing for everyone! Enjoy~ xx

 

This chapter's in GD's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya.. Could you bring Yuki out of the house tonight?" Syaoran asked. "You ought to have some fresh air too"

"Eh?" I said, closing the notebook that I was scribbling in. 

I didn't feel like sharing the take-out the rest had ordered since Miyuki seemed like she wasn't in too much of a good mood to cook, plus Seungri suggested that she have a break tonight since she travelled all the way to school for us earlier. 

So perhaps I'm surviving on an empty stomach tonight.

 

 

Some guy had gone up to Miyuki. Probably bold enough to try his luck hitting on her since she looked so lost. She shook her head and pointed to us, making every head turn.

"What are they looking at..." I mumbled to myself.

Girls seemed to be chatting to themselves, but I tuned them out. 

"She's attracting quite a bit of attention" Top said, watching her shake the guy off. 

"Took him long enough" Seungri laughed. 

"I was about to go over and tell him to leave her alone.." Daesung said. 

Well I'd totally kick him for even thinking he had a chance with her. 

 

 

"It's pretty obvious you're beginning to like her, ask her out.. She needs some fresh air" Syaoran said.

"Is she okay?" I said, completely ignoring that he had probably seen through me. 

"She's just being a little too reminiscent" Syaoran answered. 

I found myself rummaging through my clothes for something to wear. A few minutes later, I had entered her apartment (all hail the greatness of everyone having eachoher's keys) and knocked on her room door.

"Dae?" I heard her voice call, she sounded like she was in a daze. 

"Yuki-ah.." I called, she opened the door. Her face seemed a little shocked for a split second before she composed herself.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" I blurted. She blinked in response. 

"A little direct, don't you think?" Syaoran laughed. 

"What about the rest?" she asked.

"They've ordered take-out... A-and I need some fresh air" I said simply.

"Give me a few minutes to get changed." came her response, followed by a smile.

"Araso~" I said as I closed her door.

I felt myself fly with excitement. But something popped up in my head.. Where was I supposed to bring her?!

 

 

"Where would you like to go, Jaeri-ah?" I asked.

She looked pretty, a little shy, but I could see through that shyness and I've begun to enjoy the fact that I was one of the very few people who could. 

My little diamond.

"Hmm, how about a movie?" she suggested. 

"Let's watch a horror film!" I laughed.

I knew she liked the thrill of scary things but she hated the fear that probably crept around inside her after the movie. Honestly, from a guy's point of view, it was the best time to make a move.. 

"Don't see why not, Oppa!" she beamed, throwing me off guard a little. 

 

 

"Let's go, Jiyong-ssi!" her voice waking me up from my own reminscing. 

She wore a maroon laced skater dress, which seemed a little short for my liking. I looked at her for a while and she returned the look. 

"It's night..." I said. 

"That pout totally suits you.." Syaoran voice sounded in my head. 

"Eh?" she said. 

"Nevermind!" I said, laughing awkwardly to myself. 

As we got out of the apartment, the cold wind greeted us, slapping me in the face. Miyuki didn't seem to be shaken by the cold. But obviously, I took my coat off and draped it over her shoulders. She gave me another strange look that I couldn't comprehend.

"You'll be cold." I said, closing one of the bottons so that the coat wouldn't fall off.

"Komawo." she said. 

I stopped for a while, the only one she ever spoke informally to was Seungri..

 

 

"Yuki spoke informally to me the other day" Seungri said during lunch. 

"Really?" Top said. 

"But she doesn't call me oppa, even though I told her she can" he said. 

"She calls no one oppa!" I snapped.

"She calls you Seungri-ni-chan doesn't she?" Syaoran chimed in.

"Rarely, only a few times." Seungri said. 

"She rarely needs to call on you anyway" Syaoran added in.

Well, as long as she doesn't call me Jiyong-ni-chan I'd be pretty happy.

"She lives with you, so obviously she'd be the most comfortable with you." Daesung said. 

"But it was because I keep speaking to her informally." Seungri laughed. 

"We should all just speak informally to her" Taeyang said. 

"Wouldn't that be awkward?" I said. 

 

 

"Yuki-ah, where would you want to go?" I asked.

"Are you craving for anything?" she replied. Question for a question, completely typical of her, I smiled to myself. 

"How about some pasta?" I asked as we walked past a pasta restuarant. 

I noticed her eyes beam up immediately. She let out a tiny giggle and nodded.  

After we had sat down and placed our orders, she took a sip of her water and looked at me with curious eyes.

"You're carrying the daggers" she said. 

I blinked then nodded, a little shocked that she realised.

"Are you worried about something, Jiyong-ssi?" she asked.

"I just like keeping precious things close to me" I answered. She nodded, satisfied with my answer. 

 

 

I didn't want to leave these lying around, since there were a few of them. 

"Are they noticable?" I asked. 

"No.." Taeyang sighed. 

I had managed to strap them around my body instead of my legs, that made it a tad bit less accessible, but at least my weapons were near me. 

 

 

I felt a slight sting at my knuckles and writsts. I noticed Miyuki's eyes glowed a gentle fuschia. As the sting went away, I realised that the weight of my daggers were gone. I looked at my hands and noticed black arrows were tattooed on my knuckles and slightly bigger ones on the underside of my wrist, all connected by thin black lines.

"That should make it easier for you" she said. 

"Komawoyo, Yuki-ah" I said, still in awe with her magic. 

"It's much easier for me to do that now, since you're the only one here. Doing that for all 5 of you at once would be rather tiring." she said simply. 

"But how do I use it?" I asked. 

"Well, I've modified your weapons to work according to how you think. It was the last part that I could not finish before I passed out. But it should be fully be under your control now." she said, looking at me hands. 

"So the rest have these tattoos already?" I asked, feeling a little jealous. 

"I've only told Seungri about it, didn't you see his new tattoo?" she laughed.

 

 

"What's that on your neck?" Daesung asked Seungri as he covered the mark with his coat.

"A present from Miyuki" he laughed.

"She made you get a tattoo?" Taeyang asked.

"Yeah, so I got a picture of the sword she made me." he said sarcastically before heading out of the house.

 

 

"He wanted to leave the house with it too?" I asked.

"Anniyo" she laughed. "He actually asked me if I could make the sword any smaller so that he could bring it around." 

"So you made it into a tattoo at his neck?" I asked. What a strange place to draw a sword from. 

"Well, he wanted it there." she shrugged. "Perhaps I should help the rest with their weapons when we get home" she thought aloud.

I nodded, at least I wasn't the last one to get the 'present'. 

"Where would you like to go after dinner?" I asked.

"Are you tired?" she asked. 

"Not really, shall we catch a movie?" I asked.

Clearly I failed at answering her question with a question. She always did that!

"Why not?" she smiled. "Genre?" 

"Horror" I said with a playful smirk. She mirrored the smirk. 

"Well if you're afraid, you don't have to hide it like you did when we went to the haunted house!" I said reassuringly. 

"it's not my choice to have such stoic expressions, I was brought up this way" she answered, almost sounding sad. 

"Yuki-ah..." I trailed off.

 

 

"Actually, I was quite terrified, especially when the zombied came out." she said, looking at me. Her face may havebeen stoic, but I noticed her eyes seemed to show how relieved she was to be out of there. 

"Yeah?" Seungri said in disbelief. 
 
"YAAAAAAAA!!!" Daesung screamed as he came running out of the exit, Taeyang and Top following him a few seconds later.
 
"How can someone like you be so afraid?" Top said, slapping his back.
 
"I bet Miyuki was terrified too!!" He panted.
 
"She barely made a sound" Seungri said flatly. 
 
"Eh?" Daesung sighed in defeat as we headed to the restaurants. 
 
"I assure you, I was extremely terrified" she reassured Daesung. 
 
I couldn't be sure if she was just saying that to make him feel better or she just had the worst case of a poker face. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you alright, Yuki-ah?" I asked as we walked along the streets after the movie.
 
She nodded meekly. Her face had been stoic throughout the movie as expected, but her eyes said otherwise, she proceeded with closing her eyes when the ghost popped into the screen. She seemed uncomfortable about something but I couldn't figure it out. But we sat down together at a bench just outside the apartment.
 
"Jiyong-ssi.." she said, her face not moving. 
 
"Dae?" 
 
"You're truely brave" she said.
 
It took me a while to understand what she meant. Perhaps it was why she kept a distance from me from the beginning. But if she did know everything that I did for Jaeri's sake, shouldn't she know I was over her already? I put an arm over her shoulder and she immediately tensed up, as if I had burnt her.
 
"Yuki-ah.." I said seriously. When will you stop being afraid of me?
 
"Ahh, mianhe.. Jiyong-ssi" she smiled, again the smile didn't reach her eyes. 
 
"You can tell me anything. You know that.." I told her. Miyuki herself may not have known it, but something deep inside her did. I was sure of it. 
 
"I don't know what to tell you." she replied. 
 
"You can start with whatever's bothering you.." I said. Her head snapped up to look at me immediately, as if she was upset that I discovered a secret. 
 
"What did Syaoran tell you?" she asked, she let out a short laugh. 
 
I looked at her, a little confused. 
 
"He told you to bring me out, didn't he?" she pressed on.
 
"He just told me you needed some fresh air" I answered. Her look softened before she looked away and fell silent.
 
"I feel lonely, Jiyong.." she said finally..