The Hatred in Your Heart

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Annyeong! :D Hope you liked the last chapter! I'm not sure if I want to end this fanfic soon, but let say I do, please let me know if you want another sequel (we can make this a trilogy but I have no idea how I'm going to come up with more random occurences to make the third part). But if I get enough requests to do a third season, I'll probably give it a shot (: Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! xx

Plus I would really really want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this fan fic and my first one (I Think I'm Sick). Your support was really encouraging, and it doesn't matter that it's just the few of you because your comments really make it feel worthwhile to keep writing. So thank you! Saranghae~

 

This chapter's in GD's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jiyong fight it! you're killing her" I could faintly hear Seungri's pleas. 

I couldn't fight it.. I didn't know how to. My hands found their way around Miyuki's neck. I promised to never hurt her, and now I was killing her. Yet she didn't struggle under my grip and she didn't do anything to fight me. I could feel Seohyun's energy in me falter after Miyuki had stabbed her with the sword.

"Oppa.." she choked, tears rolling down her face.

Yuki...

I felt the suppression on my body release itself, and my grip on her neck loosened. For a moment I felt like it was really my own hands that were strangling her. Out of my own madness that I felt when I first got to know Miyuki.

 

 

"She's nothing like Jaeri" I said.

"Yeah, but you know.. She's pretty nice too." Taeyang said as he ate more popcorn. 

I couldn't concentrate on the show anymore, since we came back from the amusement park, my mind hadn't been going right. It annoyed me that Miyuki was taking Jaeri's place. It annoyed me that Miyuki wasn't Jaeri. It annoyed me that Miyuki and Jaeri were almost the same person yet they were obviously two seperate people.

It annoyed me that Miyuki had something about her that was drawing me to her.

 

 

"YA!" Seungri scowled, knocking me off onto the floor harshly. 

It dawned on me. I nearly killed Yuki.. I was this close to killing her, with my own bare hands. 

"What's wrong with you?" Top's voice came. I could only stammer.

"What's wrong with you?" Taeyang snapped. 

"I nearly killed her..." I finally blurted out, looking at my hands.

"You finally figured that out" Seungri said with great sarcasm.

I did not resist the absolute urge to hug Yuki in my arms. I wanted to hold her, I knew now that she was my world, and that she was precious to me. It didn't amtter that she wasn't Jaeri, or that she wasn't rlike her in every way. I just knew I cared for her and I nearly killed her. I couldn't forgive myself for it. I nearly destroyed my own world with my bare hands. These hands were not made to love..

But I knew I loved her. 

 

 

"But I'm cold oppa.." she mumbled.

"Oppa?!" Seungri and I echoed.

Did she just...

"I'll get Top to come in.." Seungri said, leaving the room

"Been waiting long to hear her say that, weren't you?" Syaoran sniggered. 

I was in too much of a shock, but I admit that I was really happy about it. Heck, I felt my insides dance.. 

Did I love her that much?

 

 

It didn't matter if she loved me back. 

She probably couldn't, especially after what I just did to her. I'm sorry, Yuki.

"Yuki-ah... Oppa hurt you.. How could I ever hurt you.." I said softly as I held her in my arms.

"It's okay Oppa.. I'm okay.. It's not your fault." came her answer.

You're just so kind hearted..

"Oppa nearly killed you.. I'm so sorry.." I said, not caring that I was tearing.

"Jiyong-ah, you should get some rest. You've gone mad.." Taeyang said as he and top helped me up. 

Perhaps I have..

 

 

 

I growled in pain as I felt daggers in my eyes. Breathing heavily, I looked at the mirror, I could vaguely see the crimson colors show. The final stages were nearly complete. They would be coming for me soon to take me back to that hell hole I'm supposed to call home. 

I'm not leaving. I can't leave JaeRi behind.

"GAH!!!" I howled as I held my eyes as the final stage of my transformation completed itself. The shadow under my now crimson eyes, the horn on my head, which reminded me of a disfigured unicorn, my flaming red hair, my retractable fangs, my skin that looked beyond dead. I looked horrible. JaeRi couldn't love someone like me. 

 

 

I felt someone walk on the other side of me and realised Miyuki was tagging along. Her face was blank, like she had a lot on her mind. She sensed me looking at her and threw a smile at me. The light in her eyes didn't sparkle, like there was something she didn't want to tell me.

Yuki-ah.. When will you learn that those smiles don't ever change anything? I know you've got things on your mind.. I felt her squeeze my hand lightly before letting go, her expression still uncertain. I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes as taeyang left us alone. I felt a cooling sensation overcome me. As I opened my eyes, I realised Miyuki had her hands hovering over me from my feet all the way up to my head, her eyes glowing that familiar shade of fuschia. The anxiety I felt lessened and I let out a sigh. 

"I hope that makes you feel better" she said, looking at me. 

"Yeah." I nodded, still feeling rather dumbfounded by the situation.

"Oppa..." she began, breaking the silence.

Her expression seemed a little downcasted, even though she wasn't looking at me and I wasn't sure why. She spoke again before I could open my mouth.

"Did you really hate me that much?" she asked, looking at me. 

She had tears welled up in her eyes. I felt my heart sink so low it probably reached the opposite end of the planet. But why bring up the past when I didn't feel like that towards her anymore? 

"Yuki-ah..." I said, placing my hand on hers, I felt her hand stiften slightly before she reluctantly pulled away.

There it was, that pained smile again. 

"You know I don't feel that way anymore. I was too hard on you and I was being a judgmental jerk.." I admitted.

Which was true. I should have just given her a chance and not feel so upset towards her.

 

 

..."She's probably Jaeri's doppleganger" Tae said casually. More like imposter..

... Clearly she was groomed to be locked away in a castle for the rest of her life.. She was nothing like Jaeri as far as I was concerned. 

... "Would her father mind? She's a princess afterall.." I said, secretly implying how she seemed to be to uptight for her own good.

She eyed me, though I couldn't make out what her expression was... Perhaps she felt a tad bit insulted.

.... we were dealing with a completely strange version of Jaeri or he didn't know where to bring this little imposter next. 

.... She didn't seem wary about any of us, though I guess it was obvious that we were all wary about her. 

....  she looked at me when she continued "I'm sure my mere presence bothers you enough."  

.... I was beginning to get even more troubled that she coincidentally knew what was going on in our heads.

.... "Are you sure she's not an evil version of Jaeri?" I asked, picking up a piece of kimbap.

Apparently, Miyuki had woken up extremely early today to prepare these for us. She had even given the 5 of us separate boxes. I wasn't sure if she had just done this out of gratefulness for the day before as Seungri said she did or she wanted to kill us all by poisoning the food. 

.... "I mean, look at her, she's practically enjoying herself with the most boring things! And-" 

"Don't be so hard on her hyung.." Seungri interrupted.

 

 

But I just HAD to be a jerk.

Good job, Jiyong.

"You weren't a jerk.." she said softly. "I don't blame you.."

"Yuki-ah.." I said. 

I know I was a jerk and I had no right to ask for her to forgive me. Perhaps all I ever knew was how to hurt the people around me, and probably hurt the ones I cared about more. 

"At first I just told myself that your coldness towards me was your personality, afterall it did not affect me, because I was trying so hard to keep jaeri's ghost a secret" she began. 

She didn't move away when I grabbed her hand this time.

"Afterall, we started to actually get along, and I thought we were actually getting closer..." she choked. "Seohyun..."

"Seohyun?" I prompted. 

"Her powers.. are driven by hatred.." she explained. "She feeds on hatred, and she chose you not because she loved you, but because you had the most hatred in your heart."

"How would you know?" I asked.

"It was supposed to be me, not you..." she answered. "To have her control you like that, she sensed more hatred in you than in me.." 

 

 

 

I held Yuki close to me. No way in hell was I letting her get hurt again.

Not if I can help it. 

"Seohyun.. I never loved you.. I never will.." I told her through gritted teeth

A small spark of light threw me off Jaeri, then I realised she had thrown me off. I felt the control of my body disappear and I felt myself shake violently. What was happening to me?

 

 

"But I don't hate you.." I said. I know that I didn't hate her, not anymore. 

"Perhaps not now." she said, seeming to have realised that perhaps the hatred I felt wasn't towards her. "But I could see it in your eyes.."

She fell silent, her soft hand was perched on my cheek. Her thumb the bottom of my eyes so gently, like a feather flying in the breeze. 

Yuki..

"It made me realise that you really hated me back then." she said after what felt like eternity. "You really wanted to kill me..." 

"but I had no control of my body.." I protested. 

"Seohyun's powers feed on your hatred, and amplify it beyond imgaination. It gets worse because hatred gets amplified with anger" she explained. 

I felt so dumbfounded by what she was telling me that silence was all I could manage.

"And you were mad at me..." she continued. 

 

 

 

"She doesn't love you like I do, Jiyongie.." Seohyun said slyly. 

I knew she didn't. I hated that she was using it against me. I knew Yuki didn't love me.

I was so angry that it pulsed through me.

"She'll never love you back, Jiyongie.. Just look at her.." Seohyun snarled.

She was in tears. I didn't know what to think. 

 

 

 

Perhaps that was what caused it. Perhaps Yuki had mistaken my frustration towards my feelings for her as hatred towards her..

"I.. I was angry..." I finally admitted. 

"Wae?" she said, looking at me with her tear stained crystal eyes. 

This was it. It was better to go all out with it now. I couldn't lose another opportunity again. I didn't want to wait too long and regret not telling her how I felt when it was too late. I didn't want things to end up like it did with Jaeri, the heartache, the regerts, the confusion, the pain. 

I didn't want it to be like that with Yuki. I wanted to be better with Yuki.

And I decided to take a leap of faith and be honest about it.

"I was angry that you didn't love me back..." I said finally.