Moving On

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey everyone! So I woke early for a screentest but it got cancelled. I'm dead pissed and tired right now so I decided to try writing a chapter to make myself feel better. I'm sorry if the last chapter seemed really crappy. I just read it myself and I was like 'wait.. whut...' but I don't think I'll change it cuz it'll give me a challenge to try and turn the story into something interesting again! But I hope this chapter's better! xx

 

This chapter's in Miyuki's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was finally out of the hospital. I couldn't absorb the fact that so much had happened over the past month or two. I felt weak from what had happened. I sat by the front porch, playing my shamisen.

"You seem to be distracted today" Syaoran said. 

 

 

"Kill him" the queen's voice echoed in my head. My vision blurred, my eyes stung so much as I cried.

I haven't finished Jiyong's daggers. And I was running out of power and energy.. He hadn't any weapons.

"Jaeri.." I begged.

"Mianhe.." Jaeri's ghost whispered through my mouth. I could taste the blood in my mouth. 

"He'll never see me again after this.." Jaeri said. 

"Please save him.." I begged.

"Foolish girls" The queen snarled. 

The queen was destroying me from the inside and it hurt.. But Jaeri's ghost kept me alive, she was all that sustained me now. I realised Top was on the floor and my blade was about to slice through Jiyong.

 

 

"Are you alright?" I heard a voice from behind me. 

I turned to see Seungri peering down at me. I blinked and nodded. 

"She's had a lot on her mind lately.." Syaoran said. 

"I know..." Jiyong said, popping out from no where. "I can see what she sees too.." he said inwardly, apparently only I could hear it since it was Syaoran who replied next. 

"Why don't you guys take her out?" he suggested. "She's done with her usual routine.." 

It was an obvious lie since I had only been out here for a mere 15 minutes.

"We were just about to." Seungri replied, seeming to have planned this before with Syaoran.. 

"Yuki.." Jiyong said, offering a hand. 

 

 

"I.. Won't.. Let.. You.. Hurt... Him!" I screamed inwardly.

Something in me snapped, I eyed the box that held Syaoran.  

"Oni-chan..." I begged him. "Help me please..." 

"Crack the gem on the box!" Syaoran called out to Jiyong. 

Something snapped again and I felt the pain in my eyes twitch violently. Jiyong had smashed the box on the ground.

"You have to do better than that.." the queen's announced through my lips. She was vile... I then realised had the sword raised.

"Ji.. Jiyo..ong" I begged "R..ru..run" the queen had tried to force my mouth close, grinding my teeth together so painfully it felt like my jaws wouold dislocate.

"Please save him" I begged Jaeri. "Nevermind me, please save him.. Don't let me kill him.." 

I felt Jaeri leave and the queen's power slowly eat into the rest of me engulfing me in excruciating pain, I felt the sword pierce through something. I was too late..

"Only this sword can cut through the gem" I heard Jaeri's voice, I realised it was her that I had stabbed.

"T...take.. the sword.." I begged, I felt Jaeri return into me, fighting off the rest of the queen's power that was now spreading like wild fire. 

 

 

I heard Syaoran give a teasing snort of laughter which made me pout. Jiyong placed him on the sofa in the living room.

"Is something bothering you?" Seungri asked, tilting his head to the side slightly. 

"Ah... Anniyo" I shook my head immediately.

Everything's bothering me.

 

 

"Help.. Me.." I begged. I don't want to hurt you... Please..

I felt my hands move, and a bit of my powers draining. She was tapping into my powers to create a weapon that she had fused her power with.. I couldn't fight it off.

"Don't resist me.." she snarled.

I felt something stab me in the pit of my stomach, I tasted blood in my mouth. I could see them, but I couldn't move as I pleased. Where was Syaoran?

"Onichan.." I begged, sobbing inwardly. 

"Be strong yuki-chan" he soothed. 

"Let's see how you princes go against the swordsmanship of Oshiru Miyuki..." the queen said through my lips again. 

 

 

"Wear something nice" Seungri smiled as he pushed me into my room and closed the door to let me get changed. 

I sighed and looked through my closet and eventually settled for a black laced tea party dress and a demin jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"How do I look?" I asked Syaoran. 

"Put some make up on, you're all plain" Syaoran laughed. "Don't you want their eyes to be on you the whole night?"

I pouted in response earning a short phrase of laughter. 

"You look lovely as always" he said warmly. 

A small smile formed on my face. As fast as it came, it faded. 

 

 

I decided to drain my powers and tried concentrating on creating the weapon I had designed for Seungri. If I grew weaker, the queen had nothing to feed on.. It was harder than I thought, since I couldn't control myself completely. 

"What are you doing Yuki!?" Syaoran said.

"Draining my powers" I answered. 

"I can't sustain you for long is you create all of them in one go!" Jaeri warned. 

"It's all I can doto weaken myself so I won't kill them.." I answered regretfully.

The sword formed in front of Seungri, who stared at it in amazement. I was forced to move and was ready to attack. 

"T-take it" I managed to force out as I felt myself charged at him, the clash of the metals were intense. 

I began focusing on creating the weapons one by one. I didn't want to hurt them, I couldn't help but cry.

"You'll never win against me.. You're weak! " the queen told me, I felt myself cough a little, tasting blood again. 

"Seungri-ni-chan.. " I wanted to call him that once, just once. 

 

 

"Yuki-ah..." Jiyong knocked on my door as I was combing my hair. 

"Come in" I answered. 

He came in and stood behind me. I looked at him through my vanity mirror. 

"Don't beat yourself up anymore.." He said. "It's not your fault and you did all you could" 

He put a hand on my shoulder and gave a warm smile. 

How did he...

 

 

"Oni-chan.." I couldn't let him leave me like this, I had to seal up the body. 

"What are you doing Yuki.." Syaoran demanded. "Stop it! You might die..."

"I won't l-let you d-die.." she choked. I'm not letting you leave me too. 

"It's okay Yuki.. You did all you could..." was the last thing I heard him say to me before I out.

 

 

I found myself in a cab, sandwiched in between Jiyong and Seungri. Apparently it was just me and the two of them today. I wonder where the other 3 were. 

"Just enjoy yourself with the two of them" Syaoran said, as expected, he was watching from home.  

"Did they tell you where they're taking me?" I asked. 

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be fun, now would it!" he laughed. 

I restrained myself from making a face as I always did, making sure that Seungri and JIyong did not realise I was talking to Syaoran. 

"We're here" Jiyong said, getting out of the cab and holding the door open for me. 

I looked around, and realised that we were at an ice cream parlour.