Everything's Alright

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey hey! So I hope you liked the previous chapter! Honestly I was really happy with it (narcissist moment). BUt anyway here's another chapter! Enjoy!!! xx

This chapter's in GD's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"L.. Love you back?" she said, her expression was more confused than ever. 

I nodded. Clearly she didn't understand..

I love you, Yuki. For goodness sake. I LOVE you.

I enveloped her into my arms. I didn't know what else to do, I didn't dare kiss her. Believe me, I was tempted to. But that's not how a guy should act. Being aorund her was good enough. 

"Jiyong..." I heard her say, I felt her arms snake around me, returning the embrace. 

We stayed like this for a while, and I wished she didn't break away from the hug. The only good thing about it was that she seemed reluctant to release the embrace. Our eyes met again. 

 

 

 

"My little diamond" I whispered into her hair as I held her in my arms.

"You're here." she replied weakly.

Oh my love... Im sorry for everything.

"Of course I am. I've always been with you." I told her. 

"Why did you come back? Won't they kill you?" she asked, not moving from the embrace. I liked that.

"I don't care, I couldn't watch you die." I said, looking into her eyes.

I had to tell her. I collected all the courage I had left and took a deep breath. 

"Jaeri-ah.. I love you." I said finally. 

 

 

I won't repeat the same mistake... 

"I won't let anything happen to you ever again" I promised.

I held her face in my hands. Her face was so small that I could probably cover it with one hand.. So precious..

"I'll never let anyone come in between us. I'll never let anyone hurt you." I continued. 

A tear rolled down her face, making me stop my recital of promises. Before I could wipe the tear away she came crashing into me, her arms wrapped around my neck. She sobbed terribly, her tears were soaking my shirt but I didn't care, I held her in my arms. She wailed and I knew why. 

"Yuki ah.." was all I could manage to say.

She cried for Syaoran.

She cried for the princes.

She cried for herself. 

She cried for me. 

"I get it.." she hiccupped, her face still at the nook of my neck.

I peeled her arms off me gently and wiped away the tears. It hurt me to see her cry, even though I knew she wasn't crying because she was sad. 

"Syaoran was right" she sniffed. "I should have listened to him" 

 

 

"Well hinting her doesn't seem to work" Syaoran laughed. 

"You don't have to hint..." I told him. It felt pretty hopeless since I didn't know how to bring the topic up to Yuki. 

Was it because I was afraid to fall for someone? Or was I unsure of my feelings?

"She doesn't realy believe me.." he chuckled.

"She's probably as afraid as I am.." I said simply. 

I felt my fists clench at the thought of Zuuko. It was his fault that she was so afraid. Then again, it was my fault for being so hard on her at the beginning.. I sat by the balcony, I didn't care if I was soaking wet from the rain and I didn't bother drying myself off. 

 

 

"It's never to late to listen to him now.. I'm still here" I told her, planting a small kiss on her forehead. 

My precious girl. 

"Indeed you are" she said quietly when I faced her again.

Her smile reflected in her eyes, it could light up a million candles.

"I'm glad you're still here. Jiyong Oppa.." she said, the smile still on her face.

It felt like my heart blossomed for the millionth time when she called me oppa. It was different this time and I liked the sound of it. 

"And I hope you'll always be here." she said after what felt like eternity.

"I'll never leave you, and I'll never forgive myself if I have to." I said as I held her hands in mine. 

 

 

"I'll always be here, Jaeri. I'll keep you safe." I smiled.

"I hope, I won't ever lose you.." she replied, almost in a whisper

"You never will. Even if we're apart, I'll always find a way back to you.." I told her. "I'll always know where the diamond is.."

 

 

I'm not going to leave her like I left Jaeri those few years back. How stupid I was to think that I could protect her by leaving her behind. Yuki was my diamond now, and I won't lose her. I promised to myself and I promised to her. 

I will keep that promise. 

"I won't let anything keep us apart." I said, kissing her hands. 

"Neither will I" she said, releasing her hands from mine and leant her head on my shoulder, snuggling closer when I put my arm around her. 

It felt so natural. 

She felt perfect. 

 

 

"One day someone will make you forget me" she said, looking at me worridly. 

"Do you want me to forget you?" I asked, my heart hurt so much I didn't care that I was crying again.

"Jiyong.. You know I can't love you that way you loved me.. " she reminded me. 

I know Jaeri.. I know. 

"When she comes, you'll know.. Please don't push her away..." she said. 

"Jaeri-ah..." I choked as she drifted away. 

 

 

It took me a good few years to finally accept it. I'm glad I did. I didn't forget Jaeri completely, I know I'll never forget her completely. Partially because a small part of her was in my arms right now. Also because I've come to accept my true feelings for Yuki.

Yuki-ah, I won't push you away anymore. 

We must've kept quiet for a while because she had fallen asleep. I smiled to myself, realising that she had fallen asleep in my arms. I almost forgot that she was still a mortal and they needed sleep while demons could survive well without it. I watched her for a while and felt a smile form on my face as I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face. 

"I love you, Yuki-ah." I whispered, resting my head on hers and closing my eyes for a while. 

 

 

"I think he's gone crazy" taeyang mumbled to himself.

"I heard that" I snapped.

"Well... it's been a year.." he reasoned. 

We sat at the living room, enjoying a beer. Apparently I've mumbled something about Jaeri again. 

"You have to move on..." He continued.

"I can't" I said.

Try living in the mess you've created by your own foolishness. I thought my plan was complete and it was perfect, but no. Jaeri's gone, and it was my fault. I was stupid. And I couldn't save her. 

"You're still obsessed with her" Taeyang said finally. 

"I'm not..." I said, my hand was beginning to shake. 

I'm not... I'm not obsessed with her. 

 

 

I felt myself shudder at that memory. Yuki was still next to me, she hadn't moved an inch and her breath was steady. I didn't know how long we stayed this way but I pretty much liked it. I thought about the dream I just had, it did happen before, over a year ago.. 

I didn't miss Jaeri anymore. 

Because I had Yuki. And I have no intentions of leaving her, none at all. It was a pretty cold night, but being me, it wasn't too much of a problem. I kept my arms wrapped around her, but I was afraid to break her. Without Syaoran, she was probably as devastated as Seungri was when Jaeri left. I understood that pain. I understood it too well. My lips found their way to her forehead, planting a kiss. 

"Everything will be okay" I told her, even though she probably didn't hear me. 

A few minutes passed and I glanced at the clock, it was 3am.. I wasn't sure if I should have brought her back to Seungri's or not. It'd be odd to keep her here when her house was technically 10metres away, but then again, her room was practically destroyed.. Perhaps we could just stay here till the sun rises. She seemed so comfortable, I didn't want to move her. As we sat on the sofa together, it got harder for me to resist beating myself up mentally. 

How could I have been so cold? 

 

 

I wanted nothing to do with her. 

Nothing. 

Then again I couldn't help but notice how much she looked like Jaeri. But she was flawless, which annoyed me. I was so accustomed to the little quirks Jaeri had that would put a smile on my face. But Miyuki.. everything was right about her, her perfectly scuptled facial features, her voice that sounded like a chorus of bells, her long hair. Yet she and Jaeri shared the same face. It irked me and intrigued me all at once. 

How I absolutely hated this. 

I growled into my pillow. This had been keeping me up since she came into our lives. It's been a week, and it really annoyed me. I hated that the food she cooked for us was so good. It wasn't fair. I wished it was Jaeri doing all this. Perhaps it was. But no, they looked the same, but they behaved so differently. 

Kwon Jiyong, get a grip!

 

 

"Oppa.." I heard her voice tickling my ear, making me smile a little.

"You must be tired" I told her, she made a small noise as she gingerly rubbed her eyes.

It looked cute. 

"I forgot you don't need sleep" she said simply. 

"Well we can sleep if we want to" I shrugged. 

"But if you can go without sleep, why waste time sleeping when you can do so much more?" she asked, still burrying her face at the nook of my neck, snuggling slightly. 

I smiled at this, partially because it was obvious she was getting more comfortable around me. She's never said such things, perhaps it was the little bit of Jaeri in her that was speaking. I kinda liked the balance. 

"Perhaps it's what makes us feel more human" I answered simply. 

"Never thought of it that way." came her immediate reply. 

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"Not anymore" she replied, her breath was soft against my neck.