The Journey Back

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey heyy! Okay, well, I hope you guys arent too creeped out by Syaoran anymore. I've worked really hard onhis character in this story, and I hope you'll grow to love him too ^^ Well, here's another chapter, so do comment/subscribe!! xx

 

This chapter's in Seungri's POV!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Please" I heard an unfamiliar voice. 

I whipped my head around. The rest stared at my sudden twitch. 

"What's wrong?" Jiyong asked. 

"Nothing." I shook my head. 

We had headed straight to back to the apartments to look for clues.. Miyuki's room was in the worst mess possible, even worse than what had become of the living room. It was madness. the windows were broken, craters in the wall, her bed and wardrobe smashed. Clearly she had put up quite a fight. 

"Save yuki-chan" I heard the voice come faintly once again. I realised the voice spoke in Japanese. 

"Seungri-ah!" Top's voice interrupted, I felt him smack my back. I looked at him and realised he was staring at me, as were the rest. 

"Ya.. Are you alright?" Daesung asked. 

"Please..." the voice came again, much louder this time. 

"Did you hear that?" Jiyong said, all of us looked at eachother, puzzled. 

"Yeah.." Taeyang replied, looking around.

"Please, save Yuki-chan" I heard it clearly this time. Even if the voice spoke in Japanese, we knew what he said.

"It's that doll" Jiyong sneered. 

"You..." I replied in my head in korean. 

I heard a sigh of relief, apparently the rest did too as they were still looking around.

"Seungri-kun" he addressed me in Japanese before revertingto Korean. "Yuki needs your help" he begged.

"You're supposed to protect her!" I heard Jiyong snarl in his head. 

"How are we able to hear eachother?" Daesung thought. 

"I've been trying to create a connection" Syaoran began. "But we're in another world, unless Yuki wakes, I'm unable to tell where we are, they've sealed me away." he explained. "The demons are trying to revive the queen.. Yuki has problems waking, I'm worried that the process has begun."

"It can't be.. Jaeri destroyed her.." Top began

"I'm afraid the white rose is only able to destroy the physical being.." Syaoran intervined. 

 

 

 

"But the queen's dead, why are they still going after her?" I questioned.

"She's the half that can revive the queen. As long as Miyuki lives, the queen cannot be ressurected." he said solemnly. 

"So.. they have to kill her.." Top analysed. Mr Oshiro nodded.

"It's the same as it was with Jaeri.. She had a white rose, didn't she?" he asked. "Miyuki has a black rose. The two work a little oppositely because of how they were created. Jaeri was meant to be the pure one... While Miyuki was to be the tainted one.."

 

 

"Bwoh?!" All of us said in unison. 

"Yuki is he other half of the gem.." he explained. 

"Just like mr Oshiro said.." Jiyong said.

"He got to you?" Syaoran asked. "I was worried it was too late by the time he reached."

"You sent him to the apartment.." I concluded. 

"I had promised to let him know if anything happened." Syaoran said simply. "Unfortunately, I cannot communicate with him like how I do with you and Yuki, he doesn't possess much magical power" 

We nodded, finally piecing everything together. He had to do his own 'research' and unfortunately did not make it on time to save her as Syaoran had hoped. 

"You need to find us." he said, breaking the silence. 

"How?" Taeyang asked. 

"I can't tell you where we are without Yuki, the only way is to track my frequency, but travelling through different worlds may dislodge it temporarily.." he explained. 

"That's what we'll do then, we don't have any other option." I said. 

"Thank you." he said, seemingly relieved. 

I won't let her down. I won't make the same mistake again. 

 

 

.... "Seungri-ni-chan really was as kind as Ottosan said he was!" she said, I never imagined that I could depict happiness in her voice at all.

.... "Seungri-ssi, I'm sorry that I've become quite a burden" she apologised as we did the dishes.

.... "Please do not bother too much about me!" she said, with a smile.

.... "No one would bother kidnapping me, Seungri-ssi"

.... "I'm not a very interesting or fun person"

 

 

"She's grown on you, hasn't she?" Syaoran said, interrupting my thoughts as the five of us leaped over roofs swiftly to the park.

"I think she's grown on everyone. Even if she doesn't see me as a brother-" 

"She does" he interupted me. "She refers to you as Seungri-ni chan too" he laughed lightly. I felt myself smile lightly. "She's just scared, since your kind has been hunting her down for years."

"But you knew we wouldn't hurt her" I said.

"I had tried convincing her to be less wary around all of you, your powers are from her afterall, the more comfortable she is with you, the better she can channel her powers to make you stronger.. I guess the best she could do was allow a nickname." he said with a shrug in his voice.

I laughed slightly at this as we laded in the park, gaining a small stare from JIyong who had been beside me. Apparently the last conversation had only been between me and Syaoran. 

We hopped into the portal, feeling the familiar squeeze. I felt Syaoran's frequency falter as we went through, but sooner or later it got stronger as we reached the end of the portal and landed in the demon world, landing in the garden, the well was still there, only it had been broken down and looked more like a pile of rocks.

 

 

 

I knocked out the last of the guards. I was definitely drained, I had been cut at my waist and it was a pretty deep slash, but I had to keep moving to find Jaeri and the others. I walked up a flight of stairs and found myself by a cellar door to the courtyard. Black roses had bloomed in their thorn bushes, trees and grass were the deepest green you could imagine and vines twirled themselves elegantly on the brick walls. Then again, the air was still and something about the night sky didn't make sense. Perhaps this was what it was like in the demon world. 

I found a corner by the roses and sat calmly, then I noticed a well on the far end of the courtyard, it was old and probably completely unused, it looked completely lifeless, but then again it felt like it was calling out to me. I couldn't risk letting myself out of my little hiding spot for now.. I had to wait a few minutes more for my wound to heal itself fully. 

"Seungri.." I heard a soft whisper. 

I looked around, holding my wound as it healed itself. 

"Seungri.." I heard it more clearly this time, it sounded like Jaeri.

I got to my feet, feeling rejuvinated from my short break. I scanned the courtyard for the source of the voice.

"Oppa.." she called. "Seungri Oppa.." she said, louder this time, as if she knew where I was.

"Where are you?" I called back cautiously, careful to not attract any attention.

 

 

"You're nearby" Syaoran said.

"I can feel your presence too" Jiyong answered almost immediately. 

I paused, and it felt really faint, but I did feel his presence.

"Yuki-chan can still communicate with me, but I'm afraid there may not be much time left. You need to find her." he insisted.

"Why can't we sense her?" Taeyang asked.

"We're probably not too familiar with her presence.." Top said. 

"She blocks you out by choice" Syaoran corrected. 

"Then we ought to find you first" I said.

"We're separated. I'm connected to her telepathically, and our powers are fused together, which is why she can block you out at her own will, it may be possible to trace her through me" he instructed. "It's more important to find her first" 

"he's right" Top agreed. 

"This way" Jiyong said, his eyes snapping open. We sprinted after him. 

"The queen may not have a physical being, but she's just as powerful" Syaoran warned. "She'll try to trick you.."

I knew it too well myself.

 

 

 

"Where are you?" I called back cautiously, careful to not attract any attention.

"The well." she said, more hurridly. "Oppa I'm scared.." she continued.

I darted towards the well, but I didn't see her. 

"Oppa!" came her flustered scream, followed by a muffled banging. I looked into the well, there she was, looking up at me, trapped in the well. 

"Jaeri!" I hollered, punching at the barrier between us, but it was no use.

"Oppa!" she screamed, banging at the glass. Tears were falling. I couldn't bear to see her cry. 

"I'm coming! Stand back!" I said, as I hoisted myself over the edge of the well, getting ready to jump onto the barrier. 

"So naive" I heard a different voice, but I swore it was Jaeri's lips that moved. Before I knew it, I had fallen right through the barrier into darkness. 

 

 

"We won't be fooled this time" Jiyong growled, making a sharp turn and came to a halt by a door.

"He's in here" Daesung said, opening the door.

"DON'T-" Syaoran hollered, but before he could say anything else, we got abushed by a whole army of the queen's guards. 

We spared no time, fighting hard. As we fought with all we had, I realised the guards were a lot weaker, they weren't as fast anymore. Soon enough, we were able to cross the hall. 

"She knows we're here" Jiyong announced.

"Next time, don't do that. The doll just warned us." Taeyang nagged.

"It wasn't his fault," Syaoran came in. "He was drawn to Yuki's power and the queen took it as an opportunity." 

"We have to be extra careful" Top reminded, all of us nodded in agreement. 

"You may not know it, but you're all instinctively drawn to yuki because she's the source of your power. The queen will use it against you, please be careful" he said.

"Where are we?" Taeyang said, looking around. 

We had entered a room that was dark, Taeyang had become the source of light, and Jiyong lead the way, a ball of fire sitting in the middle of his palm. I felt Syaoran's presence fade slightly as we continued walking, our hands on the walls. 

"They're here somewhere" Top whispered. 

"So is the queen" Jiyong hissed.

"Don't you know that I'm everywhere...." the lights switched on.

A red orb floated down from the very top of the ceiling. As we watched where the orb had floated down to, I felt myself shriek in horror. 

"Yuki!" Jiyong howled. She was unconcious and unmoving, floating in mid air. Just like how Jaeri had been. 

 

 

 

Before anyone else could speak, we were all thrown back by the fuschia light that errupted in full force around the white rose before disappearing. The rose glowed, and gave off the most gentle presence of pureness and innocence. Jaeri was floating, still mid concious, crying from pain, the rose just slightly above her chest that had no wound. 

Jaeri..

 

 

It was like experiencing a cruel moment of deja vu. I didn't know why, but yuki felt just as important to me as Jaeri. I struggled to take it all in. 

"Don't show her any weakness" Syaoran reminded. 

"We know" Daesung answered.

"Can you see through our eyes?" Taeyang asked.

"No, Yuki's name was inscribed on me, I can only see through her eyes."he answered

"How do we wake her?" I asked.

"You can't" he answered. 

"Are you princes ready to have the fight of your life?" the queen threatened, the orb she was now radiating fluorocent red light.

"We'll take you on anytime you WITCH!" Jiyong growled, bearng his fangs.

She sneered, she lowered herself just about a centimeter abouve Miyuki's forehead and smashed herself right into Miyuki, materialising as a red gem on her forehead. Miyuki's whole body tensed, her eyes shot open, glowing a fierce red. She screamed. 

"YUKI!" I heard Syaoran scream.

"What's happening?!" Top hollered.

"She's using Yuki's body... If you don't defeat the queen int time, she'll absorb Yuki's soul and eventually-"

"Yuki will be the permanent physical body..." I finished.

"What are you staring at?" the queen taunted, it was her voice, but it was Miyuki's mouth that was moving. 

"Help.. Me.." Yuki's said. It was her voice... 

"Yuki!" Jiyong screamed. 

The queen materialised a sword through Miyuki's hands, it was gold and the handle was a snake's head, a red orb sat in it's mouth. Miyuki was visably fighting her off, but she was no match.

"Yuki is very skilled with the katana.." Syaoran warned as Miyuki took an en guard position. I noticed she had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What do we do now?" Taeyang asked.

"You have to fight..." Syaoran answered. 

"But.." Daesung said. 

"We don't have a choice." he retorted. "Miyuki isn't strong enough to reject the queen and the queen is blocking my telepathy with her. I can only see through her eyes."

"We need to destroy that gem on her forehead." Jiyong concluded. 

"Let's see how you princes go against the swordsmanship of Oshiru Miyuki..." the queen said in a grand voice.

"Worth a shot" I said.

As I said this, a sword of silver began to materialise in front of me, it was narrow and the handle was a engraved eagle, a purple orb encircled by its tail feathers. It glowed in front of me. 

"Do you know how to use a sword?" Syaoran asked.

"No clue.." I answered.

"T-take it!" I heard Miyuki beg in a staggering voice as she charged at me. 

I grabbed the sword, just in time for our blades to collide. I could clearly see Miyuki's tears falling, her eyes still glowing red. 

"Seungri-ni-chan.. " I heard her whisper before she threw me off effortlessly.