Princess's Revenge

I Want To See You [Sequel to I Think I'm Sick]

Author's Note: Hey everyone! suffering from a major writer's block and a crazy lack of time! School's really hectic and so are my schedules >: I think perhaps some of you may be wondering who Princess Seohyun is, she was mentioned in the first fanfic, but she'll come into the story more soon! ^^ Anyway, enjoy the chapter!! x

This Chapter's in Miyuki's POV!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's mine" she said.

"Who-"

"KWON JIYONG IS MINE" She screamed, cutting me off. "He was meant to marry me! But he loved that dispicable Jaeri, and just when she was taken care of, YOU come along" she was practically screaming so loud that my eardrums hurt.

We were surrounded by white light and nothing else. We stood just in front of eachother. I half expected her to strike at me, but all she did was scream. 

"Don't make her any angrier" I heard Syaoran's voice in my head. "She's dangerous"

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Princess Seohyun" he answered. "She was promised Jiyong's hand in marraige a few years back..." 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"I WILL HAVE HIM!" She screamed, interrupting my thoughts.

What she said next sent chils down my spine.

"I will take away everything you love, just like you did to me.."

White lights swallowed us and I felt my eyes open. 

So it was just a dream. 

"Yuki.." I heard Syaoran choke. "She's coming..." something wasn't right. 

Syaoran..?

"Get her blanket" I heard Taeyang's voice. 

"Ni-chan.. Who is Princess Seothyun?" I said, my voice seemed croaky. He turned to me, apparently I had fallen asleep on his shoulder.

"Eh?" came his mere response.

I felt shifting next to me and I saw Jiyong stand up, walking to my room. The moment he disappeared into the corridor, a loud crash was heard, followed by a hiss. My eyes snapped open, realising what was happening. Another crash. 

"She's here..." Syaoran said, his voice faded. 

"SYAORAN!" I screamed, running to my room. 

"YUKI!" They called. 

I ran to my room, only to see a demented looking girl with jet black long hair with glowing red eyes standing before Jiyong.

Princess Seohyun.

I then felt myself fall to my knees when I saw what she held in her hands. 

"NI-CHAN!" I screamed and tears rolled down my face. 

"Yuki.. I'm sorry" was the last thing he said before the body he was enclosed in discintegrated into ashes in her hands. 

Don't leave me ni-chan..

 

 

"There will be a time when you'll have to be without me, yuki.." Syaoran said. "You know that as well as I do" 

"What are you talking about?" I snapped, clearly I knew what he was talking about..

"I won't be here forever you know.." he said flatly.

"You can't leave me.. I don't want you to!" I said, turning around so that he wouldn't see a tear roll down my face.

"Yuki.. You know it will happen one day" he said.

"YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LEAVE ME!" I screamed in my head. 

You're supposed to protect me. Older brothers don't abandon their little sisters. Older brothers don't ever think of leaving their sister's side. 

"Yuki.." he soothed. I didn't want to respond to him. I didn't want to accept it.

I never will.

Syaoran-ni-chan, you were supposed to be the one to protect me. Why would you leave?

 

 

I knew what he meant now. He knew this day would come. But why didn't he just tell me about it?

"NO!!" I screamed again, I felt a pair of strong arms hold me. 

"I won't let you hurt her." it was Jiyong. HIs fangs were bared and his arms were around me, as if shielding me.

"WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON"T!" The girl screamed. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MARRY ME!" 

"Well I won't" he said simply. 

"Your mother was supposed to make you love me.." she said in despair. 

She seemed pretty mental which was truely firghtening. I guessed Jiyong sensed this because he squeezed me tighter to him. By now the princes were all in the room, all prepared to fight her off. 

"Seohyun.. I never loved you.." Jiyong snarled. "I never will.." 

She looked like she was about to boil, or perhaps she already was. I wasn't sure what happened next because in a split second I was knocked out of Jiyong's arms, to find him standing over me, shaking violently.

"YUKI!" Seungri screamed, shielding me just as Jiyong swiped at him. 

Jiyong oppa...

"This princess is crazy!" Taeyang said, taking a lash at her, but she was unharmed. What on earth was she?

"No cheating" Seohyun said as she exiled the other 4 princes into a forcefield, forcing them to watch, it seemed like my weapons weren't of much use. I was alone.

"Jiyong hyung! FIGHT IT!!!" Daesung yelled.

I looked up at him, his eyes turned to a full jet black.. He came towards me. Seungri didn't let go, still putting himself between me and the body-controlled Jiyong. Seohyun had made him her puppet, as she laughed, clearly enjoying herself.

"Don't make me fight you Jiyong!" Seungri yelled.

He didn't speak.

"If I can't have you, I'll just have to make your friends kill you for me.. Since I don't have the heart to kill you myself." Seohyun smiled. 

The tattoos on his hands materialised into the daggers. Jiyong began to tear as he was got closer. 

"But before that, I should let you have the honour of killing Miyuki..." her head snapped at my direction. 

Seungri tried pulling me away but I smacked him off. I materialised a sword, prepared to fight. My hands shook as I failed to supress my tears. 

"Well.. till death do you both part" Seohyun said, forcing Jiyong to launch forward at me, a dagger slicing through my hair. 

"YUKI!" Seungri yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY!?" 

 

 

"Even with me around, you'll have to learn to fend for yourself" Syaoran said, as I practiced with my katana. 

"I know." I said coldly.

I was still upset about what he had brought up the night before about disappearing from my life one day. I channeled my frustration into my movements. 

Just because I can protect myself, doesn't mean you should leave me, ni-chan. 

"One day you'll have to fight your own battles alone" he said solemnly. 

I screamed and sliced right through a wooden stool nearby.

 

 

 

"I have to fight my own battle" I said to myself, dodging another dagger which he stabbed right into the wall behind me. 

Jiyong's expression was vacant. His eyes were empty as he sent another dagger that sliced at the side of my shirt, narrowly missing my heart. 

"YA!!!!!" I heard the princes scream from within the forcefield, slamming their fists against it. 

I refused to fight back, I couldn't hurt him. I never would.

Jiyong was out of daggers, I secretly priased myself for the fact that I hadn't told him that he could create more daggers at his own will. 

"Jiyongie! Your weapons are useless!" Seohyun said mockingly, materialising a sword of her own.

Jiyong grabbed it and took an engard stance and without warning, his blade shot right at me, giving me less than a split second to react and block him with my blade.  

 

 

"I'll never ever hurt you" he said, looking at me dead in the eye as he said it. 

 

 

"Jiyong.." I pleaded, another tear rolling down my face.

His eyes held no expression, he was like a robot. A tear fell from his eyes. Could he hear me?

"Fight her, please.. I know you're in there.. I know you can hear me" I told him. 

I struggled as he pushed the blade closer to me. 

"Oppa.." I begged in a whisper. "You said you'll never hurt me" I threw him off.

He flipped back and landed effortlessly, his sword stabbed into the floor. I dived for it, just before he charged at me. I stabbed the sword into the force field, successfully slicing through it as I hoped it would. I noticed Seohyun's face falter as she winced in pain. 

"LOOK OUT!" Seungri yelled.

I turned around just in time to have Jiyong grab me at my throat and hoist me above the floor. My sword dematerialised as I dropped his sword onto the floor. 

"She doesn't love you like I do, Jiyongie.." Seohyun said slyly. 

I couldn't bear but notice tears falling more freely from Jiyong's eyes, his hands on my neck shook so badly. 

"She'll never love you back, Jiyongie.. Just look at her.." Seohyun snarled.

 

 

"Do us all a favour and admit you're beginning to feel something for the fireball" Syaoran teased. 

He was always teasing me now. 

"Ya.. Oni-chan.." I pouted.

"You have to admit you did like it that he paid extra attention to you because you were ill.." Syaoran laughed. 

Perhaps I did.. So what if I did?

"How long more will ou keep him hanging in suspense even though it's so obvious!" he laughed.

"Well its not nice for a girl to hit on a guy!" I blurted, mentally slapping myself when Syaoran's hysterical laughter made me realise what I just admitted.

 

 

 

"JIYONG FIGHT IT! YOU"RE KILLING HER!" Seungri screamed, knocking Jiyong off with a gust of wind. 

I fell to the floor. My hand found jiyong's sword, just before he lunged at me again, I managed to stab the sword right into Seohyun's chest. She let out an anguished scream, bright red light emitted from the wound. I felt Jiyong's hands around me neck again, pinning me to the floor and strangling me. Clearly Seohyun's powers still didn't die off. 

"Oppa.." I choked, grabbing at his hands as I tried gasping for air. Tears were falling down both our faces now.

You promised you'll never hurt me.. 

Seohyun's scream faded just before and explosion ignited. I felt the grip on my neck loosen slowly and noticed the black fade from his eyes, revealing his crimson red pupils. 

"YA!" Seungri scowled, knocking Jiyong off me before sticking the sword into the ground. 

Seungri panted and looked at me worriedly. I felt frozen as I gasped for air. Taeyang and Daesung helped me sit up while Top walked over to Jiyong, who sat on the floor wide eyed. 

"What's wrong with you?" Top said. 

"I... I..." Jiyong stammered. 

"What's wrong with you?" Taeyang persisted. 

"I nearly killed her..." he said, looking at me then his hands. 

"You finally figured that out" Seungri scowled again. 

In a split second, Jiyong had his arms around me, nearly knocking the wind out of me again. But I realised, his hug was gentle and careful, like he held something made of thin glass. I felt his hand the back of my head so softly. 

"Yuki-ah..." he said in a shaky voice as he choked on his tears.

When he said my name, it felt like there was only the two of us in the room. It was as if the other princes weren't around though it was obvious that they were. Perhaps it was because I didn't care that they were. But his touch gave me a warm tingly feeling, and it wasn't because Jiyong was naturally warmer than everyone else. 

"Oppa hurt you.. How could I ever hurt you.." he whispered into my hair, only loud enough for me to hear.

"It's okay Oppa.. I'm okay.. It's not your fault " I answered him.

"Oppa nearly killed you.." he whispered, full of remorse, I felt a tear roll down my cheek. 

He released me from the hug and wiped my tears away and looked at me. 

"I'm so sorry.." he said again. 

"Jiyong-ah, you should get some rest. You've gone mad.." Taeyang suggested, patting Jiyong on the back. 

Both him and Top then proceeded to bring him to his feet while seungri helped me up. The look on Jiyong's face was completely unbearable. 

Did he... love me?