Jessidiot

collection:: The Ice and The Smiling Angel

a/n: 
so i decided to try a different story line like my other fic. 
and this takes me forever to finish ><
this is really not me lol but i try at lease. 
so... hope you still like it!

 

***

 

 

Fresh air brushed my face softly when I opened the window. It seriously a very nice morning with all the birds’ chirping, the sunshine gives all the warm feelings and the brown leaves that fell on the ground under the apple tree. I smiled to myself as I looked around; kids with school uniform playing around with each other as they made their way to the school along with their mothers and friends, or the old man that cleaning my neighbor’s yard like he always did every morning.

It was all perfect until―

“Morning Freak!”

I snapped my head down to glare at the girl that sitting on her white sedan with a sunglasses hanging loosely on her tight v-neck t-shirt. Jessica waved her hands with a wide smile that showed her set of white teeth.

 

Really? sunglasses?

 

The sun is not even blinding nor the weather is really hot, but seriously, a sunglasses? Did she plan to wear it at school? With Mr. Han the forever-ready-to-kill-whoever-student-who-act-like-a- lecturer? During his class?? Jessica is kidding right?

Jessica put on her sunglasses, she looks really confident with that as if it was her best look of the year. She even posed right after.

“How do I look? So y, right?”

I looked at her weirdly. If there’s a moment to sends my weirdest stare to this absolutely idiot neighbor of mine whose name Jessica Jung Sooyeon but prefer to be called ica rather than her Korean name, I would be more than happy to do so. And now is the right moment.

“Aww don’t be too overwhelm, I know I am that hot,”

 

I really want to throw Sooyoung’s baseball bat at her.

***

 

I rammed my head to the wooden table at the library repeatedly since Mr. Han told me that Jessica would be my project mate for the rest of this semester. Freaking whole semester with Jessica Jung, the idiot Jung, the Jessica that knows nothing but her stupid sense of fashion.

 It was just that, Jessica seems not helping at all even for typing at the laptop. She will end up browsing for online fashion magazine, gossips, and those stuffs I think is not that important nor will change her life if she keeps on updated on it.

I groaned and then I heard Jessica’s giggling. She still has her eyes locked on me, all exited with her hand on the table, that stupid wide grin on her face and she leaned forward to have a better look at my annoyed face.

“Tell me what to do,” she beamed.

I groaned more. I have this feeling that if I let Jessica do the searching at the library, we will end up made a fashion and gossips paper rather than the said project our lecturer ordered. So I rolled my eyes and stood up, walked to the nearest bookshelf and started looking for the material.

I heard footsteps walking behind me and I assume that Jessica is following closely behind. Geez her breath even tickled my neck.

“Geez Jessica! Stop breathing on my neck! Your nose is a blower or something??” I said annoyed.

Jessica giggled. “Sorry,”

“Can you stop giggling when you talk??”

“Um… I don’t know?”

I really really wanted to run from here and left Jessica all alone and told her to do the paper. I don’t even care if she made a fashion paper or else when she started giggling again beside me, right beside my ear and she keeps on looking at me rather than looking for the material at the bookshelf. But shees! Why my mother taught me to being nice to other people!? This is madness!

 

 

And she calls me freak.

 

 

“Stop staring you silly ,”

Jessica chuckled.

“Why? Boys liked it when I stared at them,”

“I’m not a boy,”

“Even girls liked it too!”

I send her glares. She grinned awkwardly.

“We’ve been in the same neighborhood for almost eight years, don’t we?”

“Yeah,”

Jessica leaned onto the bookshelf.

“I wonder why we barely talked to each other back then,

She crossed her arms and titled her head. I took some books on my hands and read the descriptions. I took a glance at her then to the bookshelf she leaned on before darted my eyes back to the book.

“Don’t lean. It might fell down,”

“I think if we talked to each other we can be a good friend now,”

I put the book back on the shelf before realizing that the wooden shelf is slightly shaking. I turned my head to my left side and see how long the bookshelf was. And I think if it’s fell down, it would took a very long time rearranged.

“Jess, don’t lean on it,”

“My mom told me that you’re a good kid. She likes you so much and told me to befriend with you,”

I looked down to her feet where the bottom of the bookshelf started to lift up a little bit by Jessica’s weight on it. I my lips and looking at the older girl which won’t stop talking. I opened my mouth just to shut it again when Jessica continued talking.

“Krystal said th- AAACK!”

“Oh my god, are you okay??”

***

 

Why her house?

 

She fell down along with the bookshelf was not my fault. I did warn her to not lean onto it but she didn’t even pay any attention to what I’m saying back then. So did why she dragged me to her home after the very tired doing all the rearranged for the books that fell down? I don’t even do anything but stood beside the fell down girl.

And here I am now with Jessica being so annoying with her blabber whatever I don’t really care about. I thought she was really in a massive hurt after the fell down but I think she didn’t even notice how hard the impact was or maybe her head was gotten hit with whatever it was when she fell.

I huffed tiredly as I closed my eyes and fell back down onto the soft mattress. Jessica was out for a moment to grab some water for me. I don’t know why but even though I’m not the one who talked so much but I really felt so thirsty just by listen to her talking. I even had this thought inside my head at how can Jessica manages to keep on talking without biting her tongue accidently or at least had a dry throat.

Feeling my phone vibrated on my pocket, I get up to a sitting position and crossed my legs at the process. It was my sister. I supposed she was worried sick right now since I never ever once coming home late before but now, since Jessica insist that I can’t going back home until 8 this evening and she even made her mom talked to me to make me stay. Why I don’t just jump from the window and ran back home? My house is just two houses far anyway.

Standing in front of the window, I answered the call, leaned onto the window sill and ready for my sister’s spat.

“Yes Soo?”

“You’re at Jessica’s place right now?”

“Uh… you know?”

“Yeah of course I know. Her mom was calling me few minutes ago. I thought you don’t really like that girl,”

 

I scratch my head.

 

 

 Of course.

 

 

“Well, I don’t,”

“She’s a nice kid. Just befriend with her. You never even once talked to her if it wasn’t yelling,” She chuckled on the other line. “Going back home whenever you want,”

And she ended the call.

The door opened and Jessica grinned as she closed the door shut. She walked closer to me as she drinks the water from the glass she was holding.

“Where’s my water?”

“Oh I’m sorry, it’s yours,”

Then she handed me the half-drink water.

***

 

It was raining so hard when Sooyoung opened the door for Jessica to coming in with a light blue umbrella in one hand. I was still eating my breakfast when my sister dragged me to the front door with plain bread hanging on my mouth. She passed Jessica my bag and closed the door after saying something like―

“Don’t even coming back without Jessica being your private driver,”

 

 

Private driver what?

 

 

Watching cheerleader’s practice was never ever my favorite thing to do after classes ended. But what now? Sitting alone on the bleacher at the very back row with thick books rested beside me. I would be very glad if Jessica let me to wait at the library instead of waiting her outdoor with all this sunshine burning my skin like there’s no tomorrow.

I’m not a nerd, really. But the paper Mr. Han gave us was quiet a lot, and wasting time like watching the freak Jessica practice wouldn’t do any of it. Well, I don’t even thinking to do the paper here. Hell the wind will blew up everything in any second and I don’t want to look like a stupid crap with all the papers flying and me trying to collected them all.

Jessica jogged all the way up to the bleacher with towel draped on her shoulder and her sport duffle bag on the other. She has her hair up to a messy pony tail and her red tight outfit hugged her oh-so-inviting sweaty body. She sat beside me with one hand supported her body at the back and the other hold the water bottle as she drank it greedily.

I gulped. From all parts of her body, why am I looking at her neck that the smooth skin with some veins visible really looks so inviting? that moving at the time she was still drinking was even more interesting when numeral beads of sweat going all the way down her neck and stopped at the tip of her U-neck outfit.

Another beads of sweat going down from her smooth collarbone to the inside of her red tight outfit that lifted up a little bit when Jessica bent down, and I wondered where it will find its stop.

 

 

Where.

 

 

“Tiffany? You okay?”

Jessica waved her hand in front of my face and I saw her titled her head. Some of her damped hairs covered some part of her face which makes a very good view of Jessica Jung I once know as an idiot with no beauty at all.

 

Since when she looks really breathtaking like this

 

I shifted my eyes from her lips to her eyes and I can’t help but feel my face heated just by looking at her. Jessica has that confused look on her face and how I wish she can put that look on her face more often.

“Hey Freak, what the hell is wrong with you? Your face is all red,”

I never know when exactly I stood up and run my way down from the bleacher but I surely hear what Jessica was saying.

“You’re very cute when you’re blushing!”

And she laughed.

 

 

Blushing…?

***

 

“TIFFANY!!!”

A honk.

”TIFFANY!!!”

Another honk.

“TIFFAN― Ouch old man what was that for!?”

I stumbled with my own feet and fell onto the floor face first before stood up again and opened the window with my still messy bed hair and my hands covering my hurt nose by the impact with the floor. I groaned in pain, my eyes a bit watery.

“Damn!” I cursed and groaned to my nose.

“Hey Tiffany! Tell this old man that I’m your dear friend and tell him to stop yelling at me! AISH OLD MAN YOUR VOICE IS SO LOUD,”

“Mr. Lee,” I called him and he looked at me, I saw Jessica’s grinning. “She’s not my friend and please do shoo her,”

“WHAT?? Tiff―”

I closed the window and going down to the front door. Sooyoung was there with her full bowl of cereal when she asked what happened to my nose which is looks so red. I opened the front door and walked towards the two yelling people. I sighed.

“Mr. Lee, I’m sorry if she makes you mad. She has a damaged brain and a total disaster mind. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna take her inside so she wouldn’t bother you again,”

I looked at Mr. Lee apologetic and the old man eyed Jessica from hair to toe. Jessica in the other hand looked surprise and tried to deliver my words to her brain to process it.

“Well, she looks like one. Please take her inside,”

Mr. Lee walked away and I bet by the look on his face that he was cursed his self for had a yelling contest with an idiot girl earlier. I looked back at Jessica and the look on the other girl’s face was a pure betrayal. I shrugged.

“That was so… so… so mean. Oh my god I’m hurt,”

***

 

I handed the paper project to Mr. Han with Jessica stood right beside me, smiled so sweetly to the killer teacher. The middle aged man cleared his throat at the time he made contact with Jessica’s eyes. I don’t really understand what was happening. Seriously, flirting with a married man like Mr. Han was a very stupid idea.

He read the content for a while before Jessica placed her elbow on the table and talked with her cute voice. I really really wanted to punch her right in the face if we’re not inside Mr. Han’s office. I rolled my eyes.

“It was good right? We made this very nicely, I hope you don’t make us made another one,” She said added a puppy eyes.

“U- uh… yeah I think it’s good enough,”

I smiled at him as he loosened his tie, looking away from Jessica.

“Thank you!” Jessica beamed, added the very annoying giggled.

I stood up and bowed a little and dragged Jessica out from the room with my hand gripped on her wrist tightly. I felt so tense; my jaw was shut tight until the muscles visible enough to everyone to see. What was this stupid girl doing? Flirting? With the middle aged lecturer? How stupid was that? Jessica was a total idiot, doesn’t she?

“Hey slow down, Hwang,”

But I keep on walking, I don’t know where I’m heading but my mind said that I have to make Jessica as far as I could from Mr. Han’s office. Just to prevent her to flirt more and ended up our paper project to be declined. I was working so hard for that task!

“My wrist hurt,”

That was until I realize that I still had my grip on Jessica’s wrist. I stop from walking and fist my hands, not looking at her. I had my eyes locked onto the ground.

“Are you okay?”

I’m not answering her.

“Did something bother you?”

I gulped hard. I wanted to shout yes but I’m afraid my voice would crack if I utter any word, so I just stay quiet when Jessica walked closer to me. She tapped my shoulder.

“Tiff?”

“…..”

“What happened?”

“…..”

Jessica exhale softly.

“Fine just stay like that forever. I’m leaving,”

Just when Jessica about to turned her back to me, I snapped her wrist again. She was shock I can tell, the look on her face said so. She looked at me as she titled her head, waiting for me to say something. I bit my lip before talked.

“You shouldn’t do that!”

She lifted her eyebrow.

“Do what?”

“Flirting with Mr. Han, of course! You might make our paper got declined!”

There was a pause before she talked.

“But it’s not,”

“What if it is!?”

“It won’t,” She said. Her expression was cool as if she was used to this.

“What if―”

“It is not, and I’m doing it for our paper. Mr. Han is really strict if it’s come to task and if not doing that, he wouldn’t accept our paper. I’m not that easy. What’s wrong with you exactly?” Jessica cut.
 

 

What’s wrong…

 

 

“I was afraid if the paper―”

“No, you’re not afraid if the paper got rejected,” she said calmly. Jessica wetted her lips and she held my hand that’s gripped on her wrist. She scooted closer.

“Something’s bothering you?” Jessica asked softly.

Her hand that’s on my hand earlier touched my face and caressed the tense muscles until it loosened and I felt calm all of sudden. She doing it for a several times and placed it on my cheek when I let go of her hand that once I gripped so hard. I heaved a heavy sighed and I looked down to the ground.

“What’s on your mind?”

Jessica was more to whispering rather than talking but I can clearly hear her voice on my ear. She was standing way too close to my body and I can feel her breathing on my neck steadily. I gripped the side of her shirt before I placed my chin on her shoulder.

“I don’t know why, but I really don’t like it. Don’t do it ever again,”

Jessica’s voice was so steady when she responded. I suddenly feel her wrapping her hands on my waist and I don’t understand why it feels so comfortable having a skinship with her like this.

“Promise,”

 

 

 

And I can’t help but thinking of Jessica for the rest of the night.

***

 

9 Months Latter…

 

“That was very much ert,”

“I’m sorry?”

“Hwang, you’re a total ert,”

“What were you saying??”

“You’re clearly staring at my s for god knows how long and you denied that you’re a ert?”

“I’m not staring at your s!”

I looked away from Jessica who was drinking her cold water to hide my flushing face. The other girl was just finished from practicing and now walking right next to me to the parking lot. She has the towel draped over her head while I carried her sport duffle bag on my right shoulder. I smacked her head until the towel on her head fell on to the ground.

Jessica sends me a death glare which made me a little bit frighten but I stood up like I never ever once thinking that smacking her head was a bad idea. She took her towel from the ground and walked closer to me. I gulped.

“The hell was that?”

I looked away, looking for another way to escaping her. But there’s none.

“Where you’re thinking you’re going?”

I stopped from my track and suddenly running and pushed her until her back hit the wall across the corridor and I run leaving her on the dark corridor alone.

“IF YOU LEAVE ME HERE AND I’M DEAD, I’M GONNA HAUNT YOU TILL YOU DIE! COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FREAK!!”

 

 

 

She’s just overacting on everything.

***

 

I lay flat on my stomach as I watched Jessica working on putting my phone’s case. The case was new, she bought me one when she’s going to the mall with her group and ended up buying me a unicorn pink case for a gift. Her golden bangs covered her eyes and I only can see her nose and her thin lips. I smiled secretly.

“Done! It’s pretty isn’t it?” She said lifting the phone to my eye level with a very happy grinned on her face. Her chin on her arms when I took the phone.

“Thank you, I love it,”

“You’re welcome, baby!”

I touched her nose with my finger and Jessica closed her eyes at the contact. Maybe this girl is not that idiot after all.

“Do you wanna try to dig your finger on my nose?”

 

Or not.

 

“THAT’S GROSS!” I scooted away from her when she sat up.

“It won’t hurt,”

“EWW! NO!!” I groaned. “Why I even agree to date you!?”

“Because I’m your idiot?”

“No! Because you’re the sin of my life! Ugh stay effin away from me!!”

 

 

 

Maybe having Jessica as my girlfriend wouldn’t be so boring.

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

a/n:
omg so how is it? ><
a comment please?
or two? lol