Little Paws 2/2

collection:: The Ice and The Smiling Angel

lazy Jessicat is lazy

p.s: idk whose cat is it LOL

***

 

PART  II

 

 

 

Youngbae bite his thumb nail as he keeps his eyes to the white cat on Tiffany’s hug. The girl has trails of dry tears on her face and her mood down obviously. Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s back and put her chin on the other girl’s shoulder to peek on the cat. Jessica that’s now turned completely into a cat cannot help but has that pouty little cat face. Taeyeon tapped the pink nose.

They had told their managers about this and even though the managers had to call them crazy, the members never stops made the managers believe. They canceled today’s schedules and informed hat Jessica got into an accident and postponed the schedules to the day after which make them have tons things to do tomorrow.

Seohyun peeks to the window, the media gathered around in front of their apartment building since Youngbae informed the fake accident. The youngest looks at the cat on Tiffany’s hug worriedly.

 “Who started all this?” Youngbae talked to everyone in the room. None of the girls answered him. “Is that you Sooyoung?”

“W-what? No it’s not me!” Sooyoung protested, the girl frowned deeply when she hugged her knees and mumbled. “I don’t even do anything.”

Youngbae smoothen his knitted brows with his hand as he sighed heavily. The nine girls already stressed him up with all their pranks at the waiting room every day before music shows and left the mess for him to clean, or even their pleads for more foods at the time he just went back from picked up their left belongings from the van and using their puppy eyes and eagyos. Youngbae always cursed his weak heart when he sleeps and felt her body about to break into pieces.

He changing look with the other manager before he caught a glimpse of movements from Yoona and Sunny. Both exchanges worried looked and the older girl bites her lips in guilt.

“Sunny? Anything you want to say?”

“Actually Oppa… I was the one who create this ruckus.”

Her voice was meek and she scratches her cheek before she tells Youngbae and the other managers the full story from the fan signing even until this morning when Sooyoung tried to wake the unconscious Tiffany on the floor.

Sunny wetted her lips and continue talking when Youngbae cut her.

“Wait, what do you mean it only needs three people to agree to change her?”

Sunny shrugged and tossed the book to Youngbae. The manager opened the last page.

“Not sure. Maybe if there are less than three people the spell wouldn’t work.”

“Who else agree besides Yoona?”

Taeyeon voiced out, asked the exact same question their manager had in mind. The leader looked around only met with their member puzzled gazes.

“The fans.”

Jessica meowed.

None of them understand what the meowed means.

***

 

Jessica rolled over the couch trying to get rid of the itching on her back. The couch was too soft to scratch anything and Jessica growled in annoyance.

“Ohhh my gooood! Someone please scratch my back, please please.”

Tiffany eyed her when the cat hit her thigh when she was watching drama. She had her elbow rested on her other hand. She arched an eyebrow.

“What are you doing?”

“SCRATCH GODDAMIT!!”

Tiffany eyed her.

“I mean, please scratch my back, baby?”

“…..”

“Oh right, she doesn’t understand me.”

Yuri comes out from her room and sat beside the rolling-on-its-back cat. She has her ma juice on her hand when she pointed to the cat.

“Cat does yoga?”

The older girl shifted her eyes to Yuri before darted her eyes weirdly at Jessica whose now sit like a human and leaned its back to the back rest, moving its body side to side. Tiffany titled her head and grabbed Jessica from the couch to her lap and started scratching its back.

“I think she gets itchy.” She said when the cat slumps its fluffy body to the soft thighs.

“Ohhh~ feels soooo good~” Jessica meowed.

“You learn the language.”

Yuri said and drinks her ma juice. Yoona comes out from her room and squatted until she founds Jessica’s eyes looking at her, boringly. The girl has a wide grin when she looks at Tiffany.

“Fany unnie, can I hold Jessica unnie for a while?”

Jessica snapped her head up and she moved backwards to Tiffany. Afraid if Yoona held her, the younger girl might do something real bad to her accidently or not. She looked up at Tiffany, put her best pouty-little-cat-face as cute as possible so her girlfriend wouldn’t let Yoona held her.

Tiffany looks down, hesitating. The girl bit her lip when she Jessica’s white fur. Looks like her girlfriend doesn’t want Tiffany handed her to the young trouble maker. The brown head took a glance at Yuri and the younger girl shook her head hard when Yoona is not looking.

“Uh… I don’t think―”

“Just for a while I promise!” A whine.

Tiffany scratches her cheek.

“No no! Please no! She is disaster!!” Jessica whimpers.

Tiffany looked up at Yoona again when the younger girl put her best puppy eyes. There was a nerve wrecking pause before Tiffany answered.

Yuri gulped her ma juice.

“Okay. Treat her nicely.”

“THE HECK TIFF!? THE HECK!?”

A squeals soon followed by hands grabbing Jessica’s struggling body and the younger girl hugged the poor cat as tight as possible. The girl started running around the living room with Jessica on her grips. The cat merely open its eyes when Yoona whirling their bodies.

“Hey Yoona, careful!” Tiffany protested as she stood up.

Taeyeon stepped out from her room at the time Yoona throws Jessica to the air and catch the cat at the right timing. Jessica however has her feet stretch weirdly at the moment Yoona’s grips left her.

Yuri spits on her drink.

Taeyeon shrieks.

And Tiffany looks like just gotten a heart attack.

“STUPID LITTLE ASSH0LE STOP DOING THAT!! IM YOO― oh my god, I think I’m gonna throw up.”

A throw of a roll toilet tissue from Taeyeon landed smoothly on the younger girl’s head. Yoona snapped her head to the oldest with her face winched in a slight pain. She rubbed her head continuously from the hard impact of the tissue Taeyeon caused.

Jessica ran unsteadily towards Tiffany.

Taeyeon walks to the now squatting girl with fury with Yuri followed closely behind.

“You,” a tweak on ear.

“Daughter of idiot,” a twist on the tweaked ear.

“Sleeps in the bathroom tonight!” A final hard twist on the ear and Yoona winched in pain.

The younger girl had her hand on her tweaked ear as she protested about how cute Jessica was and she cannot help for doing such thing to the cat. Yoona’s eyes close tightly by the pain on her ear when Taeyeon dragged her to the bathroom. Yuri doesn’t do anything but sighing and massage her forehead.

Jessica ran to the bathroom without Yoona in it. She scratched the door with her nails and Tiffany opened the door for the cat.

Jessica throws up,

Tiffany doesn’t know how to help a throws up cat.

Taeyeon eyed the girl in front of her and gritted her teeth.

“And no more snacks for you!”

She slams the door shut and locked it from outside.

Yuri had another pleading job for the night to Taeyeon.

***

 

It has been three days since Taeyeon made Yonna sleeps in the bathroom. The younger girl kept on banging the door and shouted how cold it was there which made the other seven girls in the dorm cannot sleeps well. The leader however, agreed with Yuri’s promise for take care of Yoona more and taught the girl to have a better behavior. Taeyeon unlocked the door when Yoona banged it with her head which made the younger girl’s forehead kissed the floor a little bit too hard.

Fans were worried for Yoona’s bruised forehead the morning after.

 

 Jessica lay on her stomach on the floor and feels really boring with the little body. It irks her to no end and she hopes she could do something about it. The body doesn’t allow her to reach tall place like her closet or even the chairs. Oh well, chairs counted as a tall place for her now. She wants to hug Tiffany during the night but the short hand ― or feet ― can’t even reach the girl’s upper arm.

Jessica wants to kill anyone when she gets back to her normal shape.

Except Tiffany.

Yoona is on her top list.

Yoona eyed Jessica on the floor and mimicked the cat’s position on the floor with her hands and legs straightened. Jessica growls annoyed. She dropped her chin on the cold floor and began watching feet walking in front of her. She arched an eyebrow when the younger girl played with her ear.

“Go away, Yoong.”  Was coming in a meow, a very cute one and Yoona can’t help but clapped her hands like a kid.

“Aww unnie you’re meowing!” She said. “Do you know how cute it was?”

Jessica dropped her face to the floor. “I was born with cuteness.”

“Yoong, leave her alone.”

Tiffany appears from her room and sat beside Jessica before she grabbed the cat and placed it on her lap. Jessica snuggled onto her girlfriend’s soft thighs. Tiffany has one hand the soft fur and the other holding a remote control. She flicked the tv channel lazily.

“But unnie, Jessica unnie is super cute as a cat don’t you think? I just want to hold her for a minute.” She whined.

“The last time you hold her, you made her throws up. So no. Never again. Besides, she is my girlfriend I won’t let anyone hold her, anymore. Make Yuri as a cat instead.”

“Heeyy!” A protest from Yuri at the kitchen.

If Jessica was able to blush, she might as well blushed by Tiffany’s remark. It doesn’t matter how simple the girl had said it, it only makes Jessica’s heart flutter with every word she said. Tiffany makes everything simple to something complicated but Jessica loves it.

Tiffany’s stoke on her fur stopped and Jessica looked up. Tiffany has her eyes on her. She pulled Jessica and put her on the couch so the cat in an eye level with her. Jessica eyed her questioningly as she titled her head. Tiffany propped her head in one hand.

“I missed you,” she said. “How am I gonna understand you when you talked to me with the language I never learn?”

Jessica knows where this was going so she nuzzled her head to Tiffany’s chin, meowing in process. She touched her nose to Tiffany’s before she drew back and sit on all four. Jessica swears the blush on Tiffany’s face was clearer in her cat eyes.

Jessica smiles if it’s even possible.

The girl flicked her finger to the cat’s pink nose. “Although you’re very cute as a cat, I want my Jessica back.”

Sunny was just coming out from her room when she saw Yoona rolling on the floor and squealing like mad. She looks up and saw Jessica put her little paw on Tiffany’s lips and the cat’s head on the brown haired girl’s forehead.  Sunny giggled at the younger girl at the time Yoona crawled back to her room and throws herself onto Yuri on the bed waking the older girl’s up.

Jessica was cute, Jessica as a cat was cuter. Sunny knows Tiffany loves Jessica that much so does the other girl ― or cat, she thinks she has to do something about it. As much as she wants Jessicat in their dorm walking around innocently in the morning, she kind of missed hellsica’s annoyed voice when either member wakes her up. And besides, tiffany’s loving stare to the cat was a little bit too awkward to handle.

Sunny walked to the drawer and looked for the spell book her fan gave her few days ago but she couldn’t find it. She looks to her closet, table, nightstand, under her pillow, under Taeyeon’s pillow, under the blanket, under Taeyeon’s stack of underwear but she can’t find it. Sunny bit her lips. No. she cannot lose it. If she lost it, Jessica might trap to the cat body for forever.

“Sunny? Youngbae oppa― are you looking for something?”

Sunny snapped her head to the door and smiled to Tiffany groggily. She waved her hand.

“Nah. Where are you going?”

“Schedule? We have another signing event, remember?”

“Oh… oh yeah that. So you gonna go now? I think it’s my turn to take care of Sica.”

Tiffany nodded and smiled. “Yes. I put her food beside the refrigerator and her milk on the kitchen counter. She’s still sleeping right now but I think she’ll be hungry when she wakes up.”

“Okay.” Sunny nodded. “Take care.”

She walked the three girls to the front door and bid them goodbye before she closed the door and rushed back to her room, looking for the book that hasn’t been found.

***

 

Jessica wakes up by the voice of Sunny’s rants. Jessica opened her eyes lazily and looked at Sunny with her half lidded eyes. She her lips and yawned. She still has her head rested on her feet. Sunny was obviously looking for something and Jessica watched more until she felt her back was a bit hurt so she rolled back to her back and she saw Sunny looking at her.

“Aww Sica, don’t be so cute like that. I might bury my plan to change you back.”

Jessica stays still unmoved, her back feel better the more she stayed like that. She keeps her eyes on Sunny with her head lolled back. Sunny giggled and walked to her, playing with Jessica’s dangled feet before she scratch the cat’s chin. Jessica closed her eyes at the comfortable feelings.

 

What a cat. She thought.

 

“I can’t seem finding the book though.”

Jessica snapped her eyes open and looked at Sunny still with her position, only her head moved.

“You what?”

Sunny laughed at the sound of Jessica’s meowing as she stops scratching the cat’s chin. Sunny sat beside her and stretch her body before she talks.

“I don’t learn cat’s language or what do you call it? meowuage? Catluage? Sounds weird,” Sunny chuckled. “I think someone throw the book to the trash bin accidently.”

“Someone what!?”

“Oh Jessica I seriously don’t understand you. Speaks human will you?”

The girl stood up and walked to kitchen.

“Are you hungry? Tiffany said you might be hungry at the time you wake up. Do you want milk? Or cat treat?”

“How can you be so calm!? That’s my life on the book, you !! Find it!”

Sunny arched an eyebrow. “That’s a long sentence, so cat treats maybe?”

“Sunny!!!!” Jessica bite Sunny feet. “Eww~ taste like socks!”

“Ouch! What was― god fine! Let’s find it together.”

Sunny bent down to the floor in hope finding the book bellow the kitchen table but she finds nothing. She looks to the door when she heard Jessica meowing. The cat scratch the front door with her feet and once the cat looked at Sunny, it has a pleading eyes she cannot handle. Sunny sigh and for once she understand why Yoona wants to hold Jessica so bad.

“Fine fine, outside then.”

***

 

“Where do you want me to find it?”

Jessica eyed her boringly.

“Jessica those are rubbish! I don’t want touching them!”

Jessica yawned.

“You have to do it yourself. You’re a cat and if anyone sees a cat on the trash they wouldn’t even spend a look at it! But what if I did it? You want ‘Sunny from Girls’ Generation spotted seeking food on the garbage’?” you want that!?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and turned around to the mountain of rubbish. Sunny was right after all, if anyone sees her doing anything with the rubbish, it’ll end up their group name would be in tomorrow’s headline with bold capslock border on it.

But the image of her going inside the garbage? Wow it never crossed her mind even after they find the garbage on the road. Jessica cringe her nose by the smell and she saw flies flying above the rubbish mountain. She feels like throwing up anytime soon.

“So? Missed your human body or not?”

“Whatever.”

Jessica walked slowly to the garbage and she held her breath as long as she can but ended up inhaling it when she was out of breath. She coughed countless time and she drew back.

“Stinks!! Stinks stinks stinks!!”

Sunny laughed at the cat.

“Want a help?”

“Oh shut it, shortie.”

Jessica walks to the garbage again and stepped on the rubbish, she climbs it one by one as she keeps her eyes on looking for the book. Jessica focused her eyes for every rubbish bag to found the one with so many snacks in it and she found one on the very top.

“I think I found our rubbish bag.”

She scratches the plastic bag with her nails and ducked her head inside of it. Most of them were Yoona and Sooyoung’s empty snack’s bags. She ducked more until half of her body went in and she finds something thick at the bottom of the rubbish. She bit it and pulled it out with . She fell onto the ground in front of Sunny’s feet.

“Got it!!”

When Sunny about to bent down to take the book from Jessica’s mouth, she saw some teenage boys walked closer to them. Jessica doesn’t think it was their fans just by looking at their presence. She saw horror in the girl’s eyes and she nodded her head when Sunny shifted her gaze to her, signaled her to go.

Jessica hurriedly walked fast and hides behind a tree and dropped the book in front of her. She flipped the page with difficulty and tried to find a certain page. She flipped almost to the end of the book when she finally found a page with a cat print on it. Jessica reads the instruction carefully.

“How to change― no no. not changing to a cat. Sunny already made me a cat.” She flips the page again. “Ah! How to change back to normal human form! Let’s see. What am I supposed to say… ah this,” Jessica cleared . “I promise I will not take revenge to someone who changed me to an animal.”

Jessica lifted her eyebrows. “How’s that supposed to be a spe― WHOA!!”

A light was emitted from her body and she yelp when she saw her human form walked smiling towards her.

Jessica feels nothing but the wind breeze.

***

 

Jessica hears voices and the scent of Tiffany’s perfume come into her nostrils. She groaned and she peeled her eyes open. Her vision was still blurs when someone helped her sit straight. Jessica supposed it was Tiffany by the gentle touch.

“Jessi?”

“Is she alright?” Seohyun voice was nothing but worried.

“Do you feel anything weird, Sica?” Was Taeyeon’s voice.

Jessica exhale softly and she rested her head on the headboard. She looked over the worried faces. She smiles.

“You guys didn’t look gigantic anymore.”

Tiffany heaved a heavy sighed and the girl hugged her girlfriend like no tomorrow. Jessica hugged her back and kissed the crown of Tiffany’s head. She looked over to Sunny and the older girl grinned.

“I burned the book. Promise, gonna find that fan when I had free time.”

Taeyeon patted Jessica’s head. “Glad to have you back.”

Jessica nodded at the time Tiffany pulled away and linked their fingers together. Jessica blushed at the little gesture. She side hugged Tiffany and rested her head on the other girl’s shoulder when Tiffany positioned herself on the bed beside Jessica. The older girl pulled Tiffany closer by her waist.

“Where’s Yoona? I got her― Heeeyyy Sica you’re back!”

Hyoyeon walked fast to the room and messed Jessica’s hair as she laughed.

“How’s the cat body?” Hyoyeon asked teasing.

“Bleh really.”

Sooyoung coming from the kitchen with a glass of water on her hand and peeked at the paper bag Hyoyeon brought.

“What was that? Do you have something for me?”

“Potato chips.” Hyoyeon said as they both walked out from the room to the kitchen.

The front door was opening and closing and Jessica can hear footsteps coming closer. She looked over Tiffany’s shoulder where Yuri massage her forehead and slumped on the couch tiredly.

“Hey, Sica.” She greeted lazily.

“Where is Yoona?”

Taeyeon’s question soon answered by the sound of a squeal which is Yoona’s and the doe eyed girl walk excitedly to the room.

Something on her hug.

“What’s that?” Tiffany asked once Yoona standing beside the two oldest.

“Guess what unnie! Yul unnie bought me a white fully cat just like Jessica unnie! Look look! It is so cute! It is a kitt― Jessica unnie where are you going??”

Jessica locked herself in Tiffany’s room.

Taeyeon eyed the younger girl and the cat on her hug repeatedly before she patted Yoona’s shoulder. Word doesn’t seem affected the younger girl. She walks out the room at the time Tiffany knocked her room door that’s locked from inside. Taeyeon sat beside the tired Yuri.

“Yoona, I think we might shift our roommate. Maybe you and Sooyoung gonna work together.”

A protest from Yoona.

Sooyoung choked on her meal.

Squeals from Yuri followed a threat of breaking up.

Yuri followed the upset Yoona to their room.

Taeyeon waved her hand. “Nah, just to scare her.”

Sooyoung still choked on her meal.

 

In the other hand, Jessica and Tiffany.

Jessica holds the door knob from the inside as she bit her lips.

“Baby?” she said.

“Yes, Jess? Open the door please?” Tiffany leaned her head to the wooden door.

“I have a confession, but promise me you won’t mad.”

The younger girl nodded. “Okay, what is it?”

Jessica bit her lips once more.

“Did Sunny tell you I found the book in the rubbish bag?”

“Yes.”

“I was going inside our rubbish bag.”

“I know.”

“I haven’t bath yet.”

“…..”

“And you hugged me.”

“…..”

“Now I sit on your bed.”

“…..”

“Baby? Are you mad?”

The door flung open with a loud bang. Tiffany, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon stood there and Jessica looked at them in horror. She gulped.

“So… I guess you’re mad.”

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon grabbed her by the arm while Sunny tossed Tiffany soap, shampoo and toothpaste expertly. Jessica yelped when her friends dragged her out from the room to the bathroom.

“W-wait! What are you doing?? Baby!?”

“Bathing.” Tiffany said coolly.

Jessica widened her eyes when Taeyeon opened the bathroom door. Seohyun looked at her in pity.

“Let me go!”

Sooyoung and Hyoeon throw her to the bathroom and the sound of water surprisingly scared her.

“Don’t be so scared like that, Sica. It’s just water! You’re not a cat!”

“I was a cat!”

Hyoyeon pushed her to Tiffany but the other girl move backwards when she saw her girlfriend face.

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny walked away from the bath room and closed the door.

 

 

Jessica dislikes Tiffany with shampoo and soap in her hand.

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

 

a/n:
so? i guess this is not what you guys expecting am i right? :(
i didn't know the respond would be so many.
i loved you guys for that.
and if the part II not as good as you thought it would be then...
sorry? heheh i really am fail in writing humor.

so share your thought with me?
thanks for reading <33