Little Paws 1/2

collection:: The Ice and The Smiling Angel

a/n:
yea yea so i thought jessicat would be so cute :D
tried to write one when i have nothing to do
and idk if you'll like it.
it has two parts and i have the other part finish already.
just saving it for me to update when i re-read it latter :D

oh there you'll find an italic dialog.
if you're curious, it was Jessca's meowing lol
she talkes just like the others in her ear but not in the other girl's ears :D

btw, sorry for all the errors.
enjoy! :D

 

so this is Jessica as a cat :D

 

***

 

PART  I

 

“ACK!”

Sooyoung pulled the blanket along with the girl rolled in it like an omelet to the hard floor. Muffle cries followed with a deep groan emitted from the inside of the blanket. Sooyoung watched as the other girl rubbed the back of her head before she sends death glare to the taller girl. She rolled her eyes and continues chewing her apple. She looked at her wrist watch.

“27 minutes, 18 seconds, better than yesterday.” She shrugged.

Jessica freed herself from the blanket and sat on the floor with blanket around her. Her hair was as mess as her annoyed face. Jessica still had pout when she rubbed the sore on her head. She eyed Sooyoung before she kicked the other girl’s feet with her own. Jessica rubbed her eyes.

“C’mon kitty, no time for cuteness, that’s not working on me.” She grabbed Jessica’s hand in attempt to make her stood up. “Sica, I have early schedule to started before the music show, now please do cooperate nicely with me, okay?”

Jessica stay still, wanted more sleep and nothing more. Sooyoung sighed.

“I’ll let Tiffany sleep with you tonight.”

With that, Jessica’s ears perked up and her face tell the other girl that she is excited by the offer. Jessica titled her head as she stood up with Sooyoung’s help. The pain in her head has been forgotten.

“Really?”

“Yea. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

“You can use Tiffany’s room. She wouldn’t mind.”

Sooyoung closed the door and led the older girl to the kitchen where Seohyun already eat her breakfast and Hyoyeon served two plates of pancakes for Jessica and Sooyoung.

“I know she wouldn’t but I would. I won’t risk my life for everything both of you did on her bed.” Sooyoung wrinkle her nose. “Thanks but no thanks.”

Jessica ducked her head and started eating to hide her reddened face. Seohyun in the other hand just chocked on her breakfast and Hyoyeon handed the younger a glass of water with panic. She slaps Sooyoung’s shoulder after it.

“What? I was just talking the truth!”

“Not in front of maknae!”

“It’s okay unnie.”

The front door was opening and closing. Yoona brought two paper bags full of snacks and some milks and ice creams and placed it on the table. Sooyoung peek both paper bags and Yoona slaps her hand when Sooyoung tried to grab a potato chips.

“That’s mine, unnie!”

“Hey we can share.”

“No.”

“Why?? I like potato chips!”

“Well, me too so I won’t share it with you.” She stuck her tongue to Sooyoung, walking away with her potato chips in her hug.

“But you share Yuri with me!”

“Who share me with who?”

Yuri closed the bathroom door with a towel draped on her wet hair. She walked along the living room where Yoona watched a morning drama she used to watched with Taeyeon. Sooyoung pointed her finger to Yoona with full of pancakes.

“Yoona once sha―”

“Sooyoung unnie I never!”

There, Jessica eats her breakfast as she watches her favorite morning shows. Her member can’t be more entertaining than this. Slice by slice pancakes shoved into and a glass of milk placed beside her almost empty plate. She laughs at Sooyoung’s rants sometimes or the slaps Hyoyeon or Yuri always throws at the tall girl. Yoona can’t be more playful in the morning and Seohyun can’t be calmer when she eats breakfast with a book on her hand.

Tiffany was out with Taeyeon and Sunny maybe to the gym. Their manager said Tiffany needs more abs and Taeyeon needs more power to her dance. Sunny has everything she needed though. She was just giving Taeyeon’s company and maybe sometimes she would laugh at Tiffany’s failed attempts to do some exercises. Sunny is just being Sunny.

“Yul unnie, my cousin just bought a very cute puppy few days ago. He took a picture of it and sends to me.”

Yuri raises an eyebrow to the girl that cling onto her arm as she poured her milk to the empty glass. Yoona showed he image from her phone to Yuri and the other girl nodded, patted Yoona’s head as she talked.

“Cute. What’s the name?”

“I forgot to ask.” She pouts before giving Yuri her puppy eyes.

“Oww~ what’s with that eyes, baby? Nooo~ no! I’m not giving you puppy.”

“Why?” She whined.

Sooyoung cringe and wrinkle her nose. Yuri sends her glare.

“Nine girls already gave me headache in the morning and make me wanna throw bullets during the nights after schedules. And now a puppy? Nine girls and a puppy? Really baby?”

The other girls protested by Yuri’s reasons. It’s not like she herself doesn’t makes the other eight girls wanna throw punch at her in the van when she sings out of tune. Not to mention in the morning when she woke up and in the night before bed when she makes her ma juice. Taeyeon almost vomit by the smell.

“Jessica hates puppy. Hyoyeon can’t even stand near them. You don’t want to kill them both, do you?”

Yoona throw her puppy eyes to both Hyoyeon and Jessica. Hyoyeon turned around immediately and Jessica stood up as she put her hands in the air ― surrender ― or more to not wanted to be dragged to the conversation Yuri and Yoona had.

Yuri has to deal for 30 minutes with Yoona before their leader and the other two girls coming back from the gym and commanded the second youngest to quit the pleaded and go get ready. Yuri thanked Taeyeon and treat her nice for the entire day.

***

 

Jessica sits right next to Tiffany on the back seat in the van. She side hugged Tiffany and buried her face on the other girl’s shoulder blade. Tiffany had her hand on the other girl’s shoulder, hands caressing the soft face of her girlfriend. Her head rested atop Jessica’s head as she re-read her Breaking Dawn. Jessica smelled the scent and snuggled closer.

“Comfy.” She mumbled.

Tiffany looked down so she can see Jessica’s face and she nuzzled their noses. Jessica’s face reddened at the time she realized their face was just centimeters away and she smile shyly before she tightened her hug.

“Me too.” Tiffany said kissed her nose.

“Wow you two, get a room!” Hyoyeon protested but nor Jessica and Tiffany pay attention to her.

“We’re here. It’ll last for seventy five minutes and I’ll pick Sooyoung before we headed to KBS building.”

The van was already stopping in front of Lotte Mall where their fansigning even should be going on. They already can see the long line and the fans with their best of cameras. Youngbae stepped out from the van and opened the van’s door followed by the ear piercing sounds from the fans outside.

Seohyun coming out first followed by Hyoyeon and Jessica that holding Tiffany’s hand until they reach the long table with eight chairs behind it. Seohyun at the end of the right and then Hyoyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and at the very left was Sunny. They greeted their fans first before sat down and begin the event.

Jessica eyed the long line she got and then exhale exhaustedly even before began signing their newest album the fans has brought. She looked to her right, Seohyun and Hyoyeon already started their little contact with the fans. She looked to her left and she met with Tiffany’s gaze. A marker on her hand and the other held an album.

“You okay?” She asked.

Jessica nodded her head. “Just a bit dizzy I think.”

Tiffany smiled before she turned around to the front girl on Jessica’s line and flashed her infamous eye smile. Jessica has to blush seeing it and she ducked her head.

“I’m sorry, Jessi doesn’t get enough sleep this morning. But I’ll help her to stay awake.” Tiffany laughed before take a hold of Jessica’s hand. “Right Jessi?”

Jessica blushed a little more when she spoke. “Y-yes. Thank you Fany-ah.”

Jessica knows Tiffany only showed it as a fan service but Jessica looks at it differently because behind all these stuffs, they were together. Like really together. Some of the fans that saw the interaction between the two members had to squeal or grinned from ear to ear. Jessica covered her face before she took the album and signed it. She looks over to Tiffany again to slaps her arm.

***

 

Yoona nudged Tiffany on her rib and the older girl yelp at the younger girl.

“What was that for?” she asked still signing.

Yoona took the album and smiled to the fanboy and signaled him to wait for a moment as she turned around to talk to Tiffany. Tiffany eyed the younger girl from the corner of her eye.

“Don’t you think we need a puppy in our dorm?”

“A puppy?” rise of an eyebrow.

“Yes a puppy. I asked Yul unnie to buy me one but she refused.” Yoona pouted.

Tiffany laughed as she handed the signed album to the girl in front of her and thanked her for coming. She took another album from another girl when she looked at Yoona and pointed to the boy that’s waiting Yoona to sign his album.

“He is waiting.” She said but Yoona only pouted more. The boy looks like he doesn’t mind.

“Doesn’t 8 of us enough? A puppy would be bothersome at some point.” Tiffany shrugged and signed another album.

“Why does everybody think like that?” the pout doesn’t left Yoona’s face when she turned around to the boy and signed his album after asking. “Don’t you think we need a puppy in out dorm?”

“P-puppy woul-d be go-od.”

“See? He is agree!” she handed the album and turned around to Tiffany first before shifted to Yuri. The other girl sighed.

“No Yoona. No Puppy.”

“But puppy is cuuutteee!”

A girl on Yoona’s line grinned while she asked to either Yoona or Yuri.

“Why are you asking Yuri unnie to buy you puppy, Yoona unnie?”

Yoona pouted as she shifted her gaze to the girl. “Yuri has to be responsible if it’s come to me!” she grabbed Yuri’s arm. “Unniieee~~”

“UGH KIM TAEYEON LET’S TRADE SEAT!”

“Yoona-yah~ stop it or I’m gonna change your roommate.” Taeyeon said half laughing as she bent her body to the table to look at to Yoona.

“No!” Yoona hugged Yuri’s arm.

The fans squeal.

The camera blitz flashing.

Some of them shouted YoonYul.

Sunny bent to the table and waved her hand to the younger girl. A book on her grip.

“If Yuri won’t buy you a puppy, let’s make our member as a pet! Someone gave me a spell book!”

“GREAT!”

Yoona pumped her hand in the air and smiled for the rest of the day.

“What’s wrong with her?” Tiffany asked Jessica with puzzled face.

“She wants a puppy since this morning.”

“Oh.” Tiffany leans back to her chair and took another album when she heard Yoona spoke.

“But I think Jessica unnie would be really cute as a cat. Don’t you think?”

She asked the fan.

The girl just nodded.

The girl in front of Jessica and a boy in front of Tiffany also give Yoona a hard nod.

Jessica face palmed.

***

 

“It only needs three people to agree to change someone with the spell,” Sunny read the book in the living room with Yoona sat beside her. “Hmm that’s easy. So, which members do you want to change?”

“Sica unnie!”

“Im Yoona!” Jessica crossed her arms.

“Sica? What do you want her to be?”

“A fluffy white cat! With pink nose! Cute little paws!” Yoona squeals, a hard smack on the head from Hyoyeon. “Ow unnnie!”

“Soonkyu, Stop it. You only make her more irritating than this morning. Who wants Jessica as a cat seriously?”

“I want!”

“Other than you!”

“Sunny, just put the book somewhere. I don’t want to wake up with animal beside me.” Tiffany drinks her cola and handed it to Jessica. The other girl took a sip form it.

“Taeyeon, do something!” Jessica whined.

“Geez guys, it’s not like the things in this book is real. Don’t be over reacted.”

“TaeTae!”

“God fine! Baby, give me the book!”

“No! Don’t give it to her unnie!”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and yawned. “Here you go.”

Yoona snatched the book from Sunny’s hands with Taeyeon running after her. Sooyoung opened her room’s door and stuck her feet when Yoona run in front of her and the younger girl stumbled forward. She grabbed the book quickly and tossed it to Sunny. Yuri helped her girlfriend sat on the floor.

“I won’t share my foods!”

“It’s okay. You didn’t share the potato chips anyway.” Sooyoung shrugged.

“TURNTOACATJESSICAJUNG!”

Heads snapped to where Sunny stood. The petite girl had the book opened on her hands and her eyes locked to Jessica. All of them held their breaths and they shifted their gaze to the girl in Tiffany’s arm. Jessica gulped. Wait for something strange happening to her body. But nothing’s happen.

“What?” Hyoyeon rised her eyebrows.

“Sunny unnie…” Seohyun has agape.

“What? Nothing’s happening to her. See?” she pointed Jessica with the book that’s now folded in her hand.

“That was not wise, Sunny,” Tiffany whispered to Jessica. “Do you feel anything strange?”

Jessica shook her heads.

“Are you sure?”

Jessica nodded.

“Try to speak, Jess!” Tiffany shakes the other girl’s body.

“I think I’m okay.”

Taeyeon rubbed her knitted eyebrows as she signed. “I don’t understand why all of you actually believe in this book.” She shook her head. “Now go to sleep. We have early schedule tomorrow. Get up Yoona, go to sleep.”

The pouted on the second youngest lips was still there when she stood up and walked to her shared room with Yuri as she mumbled.

“No one is gonna change to a cat.”

Yuri has to pats her girlfriend’s head.

“Still no puppy, Yoong.”

 

Jessica has a very weird dream that night. She was at the empty park with no one. She looked around, the swing was slightly swinging by the wind. Old leaves were flying along with the cold breeze. She looks to herself and realize she only had her T-shirt with ‘Part Time Millionaire’ printed on it with golden silk-screening and Tiffany’s short shorts she borrowed yesterday.

She walked further to the lonely bench behind the swing and look around once more before she sat on it awkwardly. She hugged herself and crossed her legs when a voice startled her.

“Hello!” That was a cheery voice.

Jessica looks around but sees no one standing near her. She gulped and stood up immediately.

“W-who’s that?”

The voice giggled and she feels eerie for a moment.

“Where are you? Show yourself!”

“Hey easy. Doesn’t my voice sound so familiar?”

Jessica stops her movement and listen more to the voice.

“Or you forgot how your voice sounds like?” another giggles.

She felt eyes watching her from the swing and wanted it or not, she has to turn around and sees whose voice it was. It does sounds so familiar and she wanted to make sure. Jessica turned around to the swing and saw a white cat sitting on the swing. It titled her head to one side and smile.

A cat smile? She thought.

“Hello, ready to exchange body, Jessicat?”

Jessica eyed the cat walked closer in horror.

She can’t move her body.

***

 

“Did anyone see Jessica?”

Tiffany rubbed her eyes lazily and yawned as she sat in the living room, leaning to Sooyoung on the couch. Today was Taeyeon’s turn to make them breakfast. The oldest had a blue apron with her hair tied in a messy bun and a spatula on her hand. Taeyeon looked over her shoulder.

“You sleep with her, Miyoung.”

“It’s Tiffany,” she rolled her eyes. “Her side is empty. I thought she’s already awake.”

Seohyun stepped out from the bathroom and simply walked to the kitchen as she waits patiently for Taeyeon to finish cooking. The younger girl folded her legs on the chair and propped her head with one hand.

“I wake up first and I didn’t see Jessica unnie since now.”

Tiffany straightened her sit when Sooyoung stretch her body and slumped onto the couch even more. The other girl already had her proper cloths for the day and Tiffany assume that she’s already showered. Sooyoung mumbled when she spoke.

“There is no way Sica would wake up early.”

Tiffany knitted her eyebrow and looked at Jessica and Sooyoung shared room. Maybe Jessica hasn’t awake yet or maybe she fell to the floor and that’s why Tiffany didn’t notice her girlfriend. She stood up and walked to the room once again, not minding to close the door.

The bed was still in the same shape when she left few minutes ago. Jessica’s blanket was still unfolded and the pillows still has the shape of Tiffany’s head. She sat on the bed when she saw something little moving from under the pillow. Tiffany thought it was a bug but the moving-steady-breathing lump was just too big for a bug. She hardly gulped and she eyed it closely, her eyebrows knitted. She poked it once, twice, but it doesn’t move instead it makes a sound Tiffany assume as a snore.

“Hey Sooyoung,” Tiffany spoke to behind her shoulder. “Can you tell me what is it on the bed?”

“What?” Sooyoung replied lazily.

Tiffany heard footsteps coming closer and the bed slump by another weight. Tiffany pointed to the breathing lump under the blanket without leaving her eyes from it.

“What is it?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

Tiffany shrugged and she moved backwards so Sooyoung can get a better access to examine it. The taller girl bent down to the bed and she poked the lump. It moves a little and Tiffany yelped in surprise while the other girl bit her lip in curiously. She gulped once before looking at Tiffany and the other girl nodded her head. Signaled her to open the blanket so they know what was it under the cover.

Sooyoung looked to the lump again and held the blanket’s tip. She held her breath as she opened the cover fully, quickly. A strange look was thrown over the creature under the blanket as they looked at each other questioningly.

***

 

Jessica felt pokes on her body and the voice of Tiffany and Sooyoung near her. She feels so tired even though yesterday they ended the schedule early. Jessica chose to ignore the pokes and the annoying voice of Sooyoung near her ears. It was another poke and Jessica shifted in her sleep.

When she thought the pokes was stopping and either Tiffany or Sooyuong already tired for waking her up, the blanket that covered her body flew open and Jessica wants nothing but to yell at anyone who bothered her. But she is tired, too tired to even mumble her protest.

She peeled her eyes open by the shrieks that echoed the room. The shriek was not that loud but it does pierce her ears for some reason. Jessica thought that her ears worked absolutely gorgeous at the time she can even hear the clanking sound from the kitchen and all footsteps outside her room clearly. Jessica sighed and she sat on the bed lazily. Looking the two girls which looking at her as if she had another head growing beside the other one.

Jessica her lips. But strange, the tongue can reach her nose. She arched one brow as she looks up. Since when Tiffany and Sooyoung looks way too tall when she is sitting.

“What with that look?”

Tiffany had agape and her eyes shocked when Sooyoung looks like she just sees a ghost. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Is it meowing to us?” Sooyoung whispered to over her shoulder but Tiffany gives her no responds.

Meowing? Sooyoung must be losing her mind at the time she woke up from the couch. She told her Tiffany wouldn’t mind she let Sooyoung sleeps in her room but that idiot she better sleeps on the couch. Jessica thought.

“Guys, breakfast is― aww~ so cute! Whose cat is that?”

 

Cat?

 

Taeyeon appears from behind the other girl who’s just stood there like a statue eying the cat on the bed. Taeyeon walked closer to the bed and bent down to looked at the brown boring eyes. She poked the white furred chin playfully. Jessica saw smile faded on the older girl’s face. Taeyeon titled her head with a frown.

“It looks like Jessica at some point.”

“Oh no… It cannot be.”

Tiffany walked fast to the bed and grabbed the fluffy cat from the bed as she examines it. Jessica however doesn’t know what was happening except one, Taeyeon grew taller this morning and Sooyoung and Tiffany look like a gigantic monster. Two, as long as she remembered, Tiffany doesn’t have enough strength to lift her up but now she doing it without even put any efforts. And three, the weird sensation at the lower back of her body seems so strange when she tried to wiggle it.

Jessica looks at Tiffany shocked. And she looked down and she saw her feet were way too far from the floor. She titled her head when she saw white fur covered her feet.

Since when she has fur on her feet? And what the heck was that thing? Is that tail? She doesn’t have a tail until―

“Wait a minute.”

Jessica froze. She jumped from Tiffany’s grip and run her way down to the mirror. She doesn’t saw herself. She doesn’t saw the y Jessica Jung from girls’ generation with her morning y hair covered her face like it used to.

She saw a cat. A cat with white fur and eyes looks exactly like hers.

The three girls on the room swear they saw a little bit of Jessica’s face when the cat gasps and moved backwards until it bumped against the nightstand. Its breath was fast and the eyes were in shock. Jessica feels her eyes getting hotter as she never leave the mirror from her vision. She shut her eyes closed and screams.

“LEE SOONKYU YOU DAUGHTER OF MINIONS!!”

Taeyeon had agape.

“Oh my god… the meowing sounds like Jessica. “

Tiffany fell on the floor unconscious.

 

 

TBC

 

 

a/n: so how is that?
comment?