(req) Things Were Too Much [part 4]

collection:: The Ice and The Smiling Angel

PART IV

 

 

 

“Are you okay? You’re really quiet today.”

Tiffany tailed as Jessica walked to her locker. The girl put some books inside and grabbed another books. She closed the locker’s door and she walks again not minding Tiffany still putting on some books on her locker.

The brown head hurriedly grabbed her sketch book and run after Jessica. The girl has been very quiet since the morning Tiffany picked her up. The used to be talkative girl didn’t even utter any words even if Tiffany asked her.

Tiffany however, no matter how pissed she is right now, she couldn’t find any courage to angry at the other girl.

So much for her weakness.

“Jessi.” She said as she jogged.

“…..”

“Hey wait.”

Jessica heaved a sighed and she pulled out her earphone and started listening to her playlist on her phone. Tiffany left open mouthed.

What the heck is wrong with her?

She watched as Jessica walked to the back yard and even though her feet seem refused to following Jessica, she still tailed her. Now a little bit out of the line that Jessica, she thinks.

When the brunette about to walked further to their group of friends which sitting on a brick bench not far from them, Tiffany take a hold of Jessica’s wrist and dragged her to the empty corner. She had her hands on either side of Jessica’s head.

The brunette girl looked away when Tiffany’s eyes found hers.

“Spill it.”

Jessica stays silent.

“I said spill it!”

“Spill what?” Comes the cold reply.

“Why are you ignoring me since last night??”

“I’m not.”

“You are! You didn’t reply to my texts, not picking up the phone and now you stop talking to me??”

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Just your feeling.”

She was about to walked past Tiffany but the girl was stronger than Jessica thought. She pushed Jessica harshly onto the wall which made the other girl winched in half pain and shocked.

“That’s hurt you, jerk!”

“Oh now you can speak?”

“I can speak! But not with you anymore!”

“O yea? What are you doing now then?”

Jessica gritted her teeth. Tiffany is stupidly dense or what?

She looks away again from the angry eyes of her girlfriend and bit her inner cheek. Her tears started to dwelled on her eyes. That heavy feeling on her heart from last night was there again. She was just insecure and she thinks breaking up with Tiffany could help.

“This is not working. You and me, we are not working.”

Jessica looked at the girl in front of her and a tear drop didn’t go unnoticed by Tiffany. The brown head girl followed it until Jessica wiped it away. Her heart now beating faster than it should be and she swear she can hear it.

“What do you mean?”

“Us, I don’t know why b-but I think… we’re not destined to one another.” Jessica’s voice started to trembled. She wiped another drop of tear.

“L-let’s break up.”

Tiffany’s breaths hitch. The sound of her beating heart on her ears gone and it replaced by the sound of shattered. She couldn’t find where her voice go when she clutches her chest in hope the pain in her heart could stops. She stared at Jessica with all mixed of hurting and the other girl had to look away again.

When Tiffany finally found her voice again, Jessica already few steps away from her. Walking away.

Tiffany tried to talk as loud as she can but it ended up as trembling whispered.

“Why?”

It does make Jessica stops walking away.

Without looking at Tiffany, she answered.

“I found out that… you never say that you love me, even once. Do you― do you know how hurt it was to always confessed my feeling for you but I never sure myself either you also feels the same or not?”

Jessica wipes her tears again. “Honestly Tiffany, do you― by any change― agreed just because you feel sorry for me?”

“No.”

The brunette haired girl seemed not satisfied with Tiffany’s short reply so she turned around and so ready to spat. However, she buried it once she looks at Tiffany’s reddened and lost eyes. The other girl biting her lips and her hand balled into fits. Tiffany looked up to prevent her own tears to falling down.

She scoffed to herself. “I’m not losing you.”

With fast steps she walked to where Jessica stood and wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist and pulled her so close to her. She shoved aside all the things that make her hesitate for making the first move to Jessica.

 

And there at the empty side of the back yard of the building,

Tiffany finally kissed her.

 

The longing insecure feeling inside Jessica’s chest went away slowly and replaced by the feeling of certainty and loving. Tiffany pulled away first with the last peck on Jessica’s thin lips before she hugged the girl protectively.

“I’m not losing you and you don’t go away from me.”

Jessica buried her face on Tiffany’s neck even more as she hugged the other girl tight, squeezing the air out of her. But Tiffany remains still not protesting.

“I’m sorry.” The brunette whispered.

Tiffany shook her head and she kissed the crown of Jessica’s head.

“No, I’m sorry. Just hang in there for a little bit will you? Wait until the time is right, I will say everything you wanted me to say.”

She pulled away slowly and stared onto Jessica’s clear brown puffy eyes.

“I want you to believe all of this is real, okay?”

Jessica nodded and hugged Tiffany once more.

They stay like that for a good amount of minutes until the stupid jerk ruined all the sweet moments.

“…….I should’ve kissed you for a long time ago if you told me that your lips taste so addicting.”

“Ugh! This ert moron ruined everything!”

Jessica pushed Tiffany away and left her falls on her .

***

 

“Hi honey!”

Jessica greets when Tiffany jogged towards her and peck her lips with a sweet smile. The brunette girl keeps on smiling as she watched her girlfriend sit and pulled Jessica closer by the arm. Tiffany propped her head with her hand, lifting an eyebrow to the group of their staring friends.

Sooyoung and Yuri looked at them with mouth agape while Jiyeon clutching her chest with the look of hurt and shock and glee at the same time. Yoona choked on her soda and now excuses herself to the bathroom, Sunny was the only one who beamed and clapped her hand excited.

Jessica blushed when their friend’s eyes met hers.

“It’s a what… monthsary finally-first-kiss?” Sooyoung spoke up with a teasing grin.

Jessica’s face become redder and she cupped her face on her hands as she whined. Tiffany shrugged and feed herself fried fries.

“Not the first fyi.”

“Ooohhh~~ not the first, huh?” Yuri teased even more, she looked at the couple interested. “So tell me, how’s the first kiss? Did it sweet?”

“In the rain?” Sunny chirped.

“Or maybe… it leads to another―”

“Oh god…” Jiyeon looked down, hardly breathing.

“Gosh Jiyeon relax.”

“Oh my god my heart….”

“Shush Ji~!”

“I’m not listening to this… oh my―”

“There there kid, get a hold of yourself.” Sooyoung chuckled as she handed Jiyeon glass of water. The girl shook her head and glared at Sooyoung.

“I’m not that weak!”

“Says the one who almost collapse!”

Tiffany rolled her eyes and she nudge Jessica which now waving her flushing face. The other girl looked at her and lifted her eyebrows. Tiffany shifted her gaze to the group of idiots again when Yoona finally came back and sit beside Yuri.

“Guys do you know a good place to go on a date?” Tiffany voiced out. The other girls looked at her. “A place Jessica would like.”

Tiffany missed how red Jessica’s face became when the girl busily eating fried fries. All the ‘ICWUDT’ look from her friends sends her to the top of all shames she’s been through. Yuri looked at her mischievously before looking at Tiffany again.

“She might be like a fun place.”

“Amusement park can do. Don’t worry she’s not into expensive elegant Italian restaurant so it wouldn’t cost you so much money to take her out.” Sooyoung added.

“Heeey! I can hear you from here!”

“As long as you stick to her side and holds her hand or maybe some kisses here and there she’ll be extra fine.”

“Don’t forget buying her cotton candy.” Sunny grinned.

Yoona nodded. “And get her a white huge fluffy teddy bear from archery game.”

YAH you guys talking like I’m not here!”

“It’s okay honey, I wanna know things can make you happy.”

“Awwwww~~~~ that’s sweet!”

“Can you say it again? I want to record it.”

“Oh my god I’m totally turning on my Bluetooth!”

“I want it too!”

“I don’t know Tiffany this cheesy.”

Jessica blush madly.

“So guys, anything else?”

Sunny hummed.

“Oh! A gift after dating is a must!”

“Like what?”

“Jessica is allergic of flowers so… something cute? Maybe?” Yoona shrugged.

“Puppy!”

“No no, a cat! She hates dogs.”

“I know! Cucumber!”

Sooyoung waved her hand when something brilliant come to her mind. She crossed her hand on the table and looking at Tiffany seriously.

“Lingerie.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened and she looked at Jessica from head to toe. A lingerie, Jessica with lingerie. She gulped.

“Wow…”

YAH!!!!!!!!”

With a loud thwack on the head from Jessica, Tiffany falling down from the bench to the floor with her hands on her head.

The other five girls laughing as hard as ever when Jessica’s blushing furious face looking at them.

Jiyeon helped Tiffany gets up with her still holding on her laugh.

Sooyoung rolling on the floor laughing.

Yoona and Sunny trashing here and there on the table.

Yuri pee on her pants.

***

Jessica feels so wonderful tonight,

Not because Tiffany brought her to the amusement park and not because the brown head win her a huge fluffy teddy bear from the archery game. The other girl said their friends’ advices were more like a full time surrender rather than doing fun things.

Tiffany decided to take her to a café Tiffany used to come near their campus and buys her strawberry ice cream and some meals. They sat on the table outside, side by side, Tiffany’s fingers slipped in between Jessica’s and hold them tight. As long as the brown head girl by her side, Jessica doesn’t seem mind where Tiffany might lead her.

“Beautiful night, yes?”

Tiffany looked up to the sky and Jessica looked up to studies every contour of her girlfriend’s face. Jessica smiles when Tiffany’s lips curved up to a sincere smile. Jessica’s heart became warm at the sight.

She moved her head closer to Tiffany’s face and kissed the jaw lovingly. Tiffany looked at her and get lost in the brown orbs of Jessica Jung. The brunette’s smile reached her eyes when she spoke.

Very beautiful.”

***

 

“Y’all ain’t kno? Tunait iz a gret nait tu deins! Y’all dring es mucs es yu woan, imma pei forr eit ol!”

Sunny shook her head and covered her face when she saw how drunk her girlfriend is. She doesn’t even understand what Sooyoung was saying but she sure herself it wasn’t good because all of the people near the bar cheered for it.

“Better take her home, that idiot causing ruckus.”

Sunny nodded and bid Yoona and Yuri goodbye as she walked towards her drunken girlfriend and grabbed Sooyoung’s wrist before she smacked someone’s head with the beer bottle she held. The taller girl looked down at her and flashed a foolish grin.

“Heeeeiiii dats ma las dropp― oh hei beybeh! Watchu duin’ hiirrr? I ain’t rimembeur teikin chu.”

“Of course you don’t, giant. Now let’s go home first before I punch you hard on your head.”

Sunny rolled her eyes as she put down the bottle far from Sooyoung’s reach and led the girl to the exit door. With all difficulty her short body gave her and since Sooyoung was way too tall for her, she stumbled onto someone and almost made both Sooyoung and herself falls down to the floor head first.

“Heii dudieeee watchur steeeeeeeeeeppssss. Dis little bish olmos feeeeelll dddaaawwwnnn.”

Sunny ignores her girlfriend and looked up to the owner of the arms that keeps her from falling down. The strong arms belong to a guy with black eyes and black jet hair, his face was a bit cute if Sunny can says.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.” He said. “Need a help?”

Sunny looked at her side where Sooyoung almost falls asleep if it’s not her y eyes that following other girls’ . The petite girl sighed and smiled apologetically to the cute stranger guy.

“If you don’t mind.”

He smiled at Sunny and jogged to the other side of Sooyoung and propped the giant. That was much better, as for Sunny, the guy was more than helping because he almost carried Sooyoung all by himself if it’s not Sunny pretending to also propped the girl.

They were at the parking lot heading to Sooyoung’s car when the guy spoke.

“I only saw four of you tonight, where’s the others?”

Sunny looked at him as she lifted her eyebrows.

“The others?”

“Yeah, Jessica, Jiyeon and… Tiffany? I saw her hanging out with you lately.”

“Oh… them. Well, Jiyeon can’t come with us to the club, she’s still underage and for Jes―”

“Bleehhh Jeshaka and Tipfanee iz on a deeeiiitt et dat cozee cafei nier yuneevery chu kno? I tould em I wun tu caaamm buutt thei seid I kenot! Louve berds~” Sooyoung slurred as she yawns.

Sunny smiled apologetically to the guy again. “Sorry for that.”

He chuckled when Sunny opened the car passenger’s door and pushed Sooyoung inside. She shifted her gaze from her now sleeping girlfriend to the guy.

“So, you’re from the same university as us?”

“Yeah, just got in.” He smiled. “I gotta go, my friends probably waiting for me.”

He pointed to the club with his finger and Sunny nodded at him. He smiled to the girl once more before he jogged all the way to the club.

Sunny turned around and go in to the car. Sooyoung’s snore was the first thing greeted her. She started the engine.

“If you caused any trouble because drunk, I surely gonna make you sleep outside for a month.”

***

 

“That’s her, she’s alone.”

A guy with black coat and a black fedora smirks when his fellow nodded his head to the girl sitting alone at the table outside the café.

“How careless.”

The guy smiled to his self as he get out from the car across the street to the girl sitting alone with her hands holding onto the warm glass of hot chocolate.

He stops few steps away from the girl and smiled oh so charmingly to the girl. He took off his fedora when he bows politely. The girl looks up with innocent eyes.

“Is this seat taken, miss?”

***

 

Jessica remembered being dragged and someone clamped with dirty handkerchief and maybe put on some poison on it ― her head spinning when she take a shocking sniff of the handkerchief.

She also remembered when someone pushed her roughly to a van and sandwiched her with another two guys sitting on the back seat. Her vision might be blurred after the poison on the handkerchief when it met her nose but the image of Tiffany running after the van was like a clear dream before Jessica dozed off.

***

 

Tiffany was thinking of the worst possibility, no, she was thinking of the worst that could happen to Jessica. And it makes her cringe.

Her first step when she runs after the van may be fast enough when the tip of her finger touched the cold surface of the vehicle, but her two trained feet were too slow for reaching more to the iron moving machine.

“JESSICA!”

Even her screaming couldn’t make the van stops. Of course it wouldn’t stop. It won’t.

She needs something to ride. Her feet cannot bring her anywhere. She looked at everywhere but it was so late already and the street was almost empty. 

Yeah, it was so late and so empty on the street and she doesn’t understand why she left Jessica waiting alone outside. Moron.

“Stupid! Idiot!”

Tiffany kicked thin air and cursed more until she tired herself. She blew frustrated breath and looked around once more when she spotted a boy went in to the cafe after he parked his bicycle outside. Tiffany stops her movement and fixated her eyes on the bike.

It’s okay to steal for once.

She jogged to the parked bicycle and looked up to the inside of the café. It’s clear, the owner of the bike is busy talking with his friends and he might not realize that his bike just being robbed. Tiffany pulled the bike and quickly riding it and goes away as far from the café. She noted herself to not visit the café for some months.

***

 

Jessica wakes up to the smell of cigarette smoke and a sting feeling from her wrists. Her head feels heavy and she had to grunted when she shook her head to looked up to the owner of the shadow shadowing her.

She blinks her eyes and looked up to where her hands feels like being pulled up and realize it was being handcuffed, her wrists feels numb. Jessica whined when her attempts to release her hands failed but snapped her head to a chuckling voice of the guy before her. She soon recognizes the charming face.

“Hello,” He smiled. “How do you feel, missy?”

“Who are you?”

Jessica asked and she looked to behind the guy to his group of… she doesn’t know what to called them but all those man standing behind the charming one looks as bad as ever and it scared her. She gulped, her eyes soon searching for the existent of Tiffany Hwang.

“Jun.K,” He smiles with his eyes when Jessica shifted her eyes looking at him.

“My name is Jun.K.”

Who is Jun.K? She doesn’t remember have a friend named Jun.K. What kind of named Jun.K is anyway. And those guys behind him, who are they? All of them look scary and their tattoos didn’t looks friendly like her uncle’s smiling bunny tattoo.

She track back again, maybe she missed some memory and she does know these guys right here. But she remembered how her mother would scold her if she knows Jessica made friend with people who smoke and some suture on their faces.

So no, she really didn’t know them.

“Why did you―”

“You know Tiffany Hwang. You two seem close to each other.”

Jessica shut at the mention if Tiffany’s name. These people are Tiffany’s friends? But Tiffany never told her about them. Maybe they’re mad because of that? Oh please what a kid.

“What’s your relation with her? Friend? Roommate? Schoolmate? Best friend?”

“Girlfriend.”

Jun.K’s eyebrow lifted he slowly smirks in interest before moved back a little with his hands folded.

“Girlfriend, huh? Wonderful!”

“How about you? Tiffany never mentioned your name before.”

Jun.K laughed and clasped his hands, turning around to his groups of guys ― who looks more like pirates than anything ― to join laughing with him. They laugh along with the charming boy with their heavy voices.

Jessica lifted her eyebrows and looking at them confused. I thought they were angry because Tiff never mentioned them. She thought.

The boy in front of her turned around to her again and was about to speak up when he heard loud bang coming from behind the closed door. He lifted her index finger as if he has gotten an idea when he spoke.

“Ah~ I think it’s her.”

***

 

Tiffany remember the last time she got into a big fight, it was several years ago when she found the place where the other clan hostage her sister, Seohyun. She remember the dark, the cold, the shiver of her body, how damp her cloth became because of sweating too much or even how hurt it was when she punched a person for the first time in her life.

It was so many years ago when she was barely seventeen, she thinks she would be braver now at the age of twenty one, she thinks she could handle the nervousness and the anxiety or even the fear. But she’s wrong. She can’t control any of it.

She was scared, nervous but mostly she was really really terrified. What if they done something bad to Jessica? Slapped her, hit her, sliced her skin with rusted knife, or maybe worse?

She wanted to go back but going back without Jessica is a waste. She can’t lose Jessica. She didn’t want to lose her.

So she decided to step in to the storeroom at the very back of the old building of her university without even thinking twice at how huge her traumatic was.

She’s growing up, she grows up and she believes she’s stronger now.

Tiffany pulled out her phone as she walked in to the dark hallway and dialed a number.

“I might needed back up. Don’t call the police.”

She put her phone at the dusty table on the hallway and left it there when she picked up a baseball bat from the locker that left open for god knows how long.

***

 

It needs so many kicks and some swung of the baseball bat to make all the supposed to be the guard of the storeroom’s door to be down. She pushed the last guy until it stumbled down to the floor bleeding hard before she pushed open the wooden door.

The dim light from inside the room slipped from the space when the door half open. Tiffany exhale breaths and she pushed more until it fully open. She uses her hands when the light blinded her eyes and a guy’s voice greeted her.

“My Tiffany! What a surprise!”

Tiffany scoffed and looked straight to the guy. She swung the baseball bat to her shoulder and the other one tucked on her pocket.

“What bring you here, tough girl?”

“Cut the platitude, Jun.K. I’m not here to play with you, give me my girl back.”

“Oh you mean her?”

Jun.K moved slightly aside so Tiffany can see Jessica behind him. Tiffany straightened her composure when she sees Jessica, the handcuffs anger her. The other girl looked at her back with pleading and explanation eyes but it combine to a scared stares instead.

Tiffany shifted her gaze to Jun.K again and the boy started walked towards her with calm steps.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“I’m not sure. I was thinking about asking you to give me your territory, but…” He stops few steps in front of Tiffany and looked at Jessica slightly before looking back at Tiffany. His thumb pointed to the handcuffed girl behind.

“Since you got a very gorgeous girlfriend… I think… giving her to me wouldn’t be as hard as giving your territory, am I right?”

Tiffany’s hold on the baseball bat tightened caused her knuckles to turn white. She growls as she killed Jun.K with her glare, her teeth gritted. The boy however, chuckled when he found how his simple words trigger the girl’s anger so much.

Jun.K is being curious.

“It is true, isn’t Tiffany?”

“Let her go.” She mumbled.

Jun.K lifted his eyebrow and he bends over to the girl, put his hand over his ear.

“Didn’t hear you.”

“I said let her go!”

Tiffany roared and she grabbed the boy’s collar and slammed him to the wall. His group of men moved quickly to pull away Jun.K from the girl’s grip but the boy shook his head, telling them to not make any move, yet.

“I kidnapped her for a trade, Tiffany. It’s either territory or giving her to me. You choose.”

He freed his self from the grips and pushed Tiffany harshly. Jun.K dusted his coat as he walked away from the girl to Jessica and stops centimeters away from her. Jessica gasped and steps back a little but the cuffs on her wrist swung her and make her trapped on Jun.K’s embrace instead.

The girl struggling but Jun.K didn’t let her go. He looked at behind his shoulder and saw Tiffany trembled with anger. He smirks and he leans closer to Jessica’s face and stops millimeters away from the lips.

“Choose… Tiffany.”

And when the boy pecked Jessica’s lips, Tiffany’s flames become more than it should be. With a quick movement, she dropped the baseball bat and reach to behind her waist, she throw the knife to the boy and he groaned when it stabbed his thigh.

“Kill her!”

***

 

What was happening might be the only one Jessica had in mind. First she was kidnapped, second she was handcuffed, and third, the charming Jun.K release her and told her to stay still as he told her just to watch his men to beat Tiffany until the girl dead.

The question is; how could she stay still!?

“Stop it! She might get killed!”

Jun.K smiled at her. “It’s okay, that’s the motive.”

Jessica eyed the scene before her. The first ten minutes was good for Tiffany, no, it was excellent. The girl has good skill to show off plus Tiffany has quick movement which made the men troubled by it. But for the next minutes, the girl exhausted herself it seems.

Tiffany’s movement slowed down a bit but it surely made a benefit for those men. They got the girl, punch here and there, kicked her on her ribs, limbs, back, everywhere. She fell once in a while but attempts to stand up as fast as she could.

Tiffany saw one guy running at her with something on his grip, she was just stumbled down because of the last hard kick on her stomach she has gotten and she got a hard time to standing up. She somehow managed it; one hand on her stomach when the guy swung the stick and to Tiffany’s left rib.

She groaned loudly and she fall down on her knees, she clutch her side. Another huffed and she got up again. She reached for the nearest guy and punches him hard on his jaw and kicked him on his balls before she run and grabbed the baseball bat she once dropped.

It swung dangerously at them and it hit one of the guy’s face and sends him to the floor head first. She swung it again right now with exact direction. Some of the men steps back a little when Tiffany move forwards.

One guy attacked her for her left and Tiffany sees it, she turned to the side and slammed the steel bat to the guy’s neck and the guy immediately drop down to the ground, not moving. As for a cue, another two guys jumped at her but she was one second late to responding.

The guy with brown hair kicked the hand which is holding the baseball bat and caused it to fall to the ground and the other guy with black hair grabbed it quickly. Tiffany didn’t have much time to dodge; the guy gets her on her jaw.

Tiffany flung away couple meters.

“Tiffany!!!”

The said girl grunts before she moved her head to the voice of her girlfriend. Jessica standing there struggling under Jun.K’s hold while the boy laughing at her. Tiffany reached out her hands when fresh blood coming out from the side of .

She saw the men surrounding her once again.

“Jessica……”

***

 

The next thing was really fast in Jun.K’s eyes, the boy’s gripped on Jessica loosened a little when a very loud bang echoed throughout the room. It was like his ears stops functioning and his eyes rejected to see anything but blurs.

He shook his head and saw Jessica run from his grips. He tried to reach her but failed. He stood but the room seems really messy after the banging earlier. Jun.K cleared his vision and finally saw some people stood after his unmoving men. One of them pulled out a knife from the men. The person pushed the dead guy to in front of Jun.K.

“How idiotic move, you know this going to happen yet you still doing it carelessly.” A scoff, it was a girl voice and Jun.K moved backwards frantically like a frightened animal.

“W-who are you?”

His vision becoming clear and the people’s faces in front of him scared him. The girl at the front line smiled evilly, wiping her knife with the hem of her shirt. Jun.K shifted his gaze to the tattoo on her right arm.

This cannot be.

“H-hwangs… I-I thought―”

“So naïve, Jun.K. You don’t think Tiffany working alone cleared the area don’t you?”

Jun.K gulped. The girl folded her arms and the boy beside her spoke up as he stretched his thin but muscular body.

“We’re hiding doesn’t mean we don’t know what was happening. We’ve been watching you watching Tiffany for months and it didn’t go unnoticed.” He his lips and leaned down over to the girl beside him, he kissed her head.

“What are we gonna do to him, Tae?”

Taeyeon looked up and smiled at him before looking back to where Tiffany lays down beside her sobbing girlfriend.

“Buried him alive can do, Sehun-a.”

“Of course.”

He nodded his head to the other men behind him and walked up to where Jun.K stood trembling. He dragged the boy forcefully and stops for awhile in front of Taeyeon. The girl opened to speak, she smiles sweetly but it was more like evil smile in Jun.K’s eyes.

“We’ll hunt the rest of your clan Mr. Jun.K. The thing you did to our leader is quiet… serious,” Taeyeon patted the boy’s shoulder and winked.

“Enjoy your rest.”

***

 

Jessica put Tiffany’s head onto her thighs as she cannot stops from sobbing. Her tears dropped on the barely breathing girl’s face and Tiffany had to frown at that. It’s not like she’s going to die, right?

She fixed Tiffany’s strands of hair that stuck on to the girl’s face and she chocked when she realize how much blood on the girl’s body is. Jessica gulped down her lump and sobs more, she caress Tiffany’s face when the other girl never look away from her girlfriend.

“Stop crying.” Tiffany says rather hoarse and weak. It didn’t make Jessica stops from crying.

“You’re bleeding so much.”

“I’m okay, Jessi.”

“Don’t lie!” Jessica slaps Tiffany’s shoulder and she realized the shoulder she’s been hit was almost broken and Tiffany winched in so much pain. Jessica panicked.

“Oh god! I’msorryI’msorryI’msorry.”

A chuckled escaped the brown head lips instead. She touched Jessica’s face with her bloody hand and stares more to the brown orbs which made her lost in it for a good amount of seconds. She doesn’t feels like looking away.

“You’re beautiful even when you’re crying.”

Jessica bit her lips.

“I know.”

“You know?”

“I am a narcissism.”

“…..I hate you.”

“I love you. Please don’t hate me.”

It was supposed to be not so serious conversation like they always had but Jessica didn’t found it fun anymore. She pulled the girl into her embrace which made Tiffany growled a little, but Jessica ignores it. All she wanted was just holding Tiffany as close as possible.

The brown head relaxed despite the pain that poured all over her body and snuggled to Jessica. Tiffany’s eyes dropped a little and it became sad all of sudden. It was so painful and she thinks she cannot bear it any longer.

“Jessi,” Jessica looked down at Tiffany, the girl’s eyes met hers.

“Would you forgive me for not telling you anything about this?”

Jessica keeps her mum, the only sounds Tiffany hears was only her sob.

“That I’m not just the ordinary girl with ordinary life. I have dangerous things chasing after me, that’s why I always hold you back back then. I don’t want to put you in danger like now, it is okay if you want this to stop, I understand.”

Jessica looked shifted her eyes to Tiffany right arm where the girl’s leather jacket ripped off, there was a tattoo, the same as Taeyeon and Sehun had. She realized now why Tiffany always wearing her jacket all the time at school.

“I don’t want anything stops between us. Things were…. Things were too much sometimes but- but I think it is okay as long as too much is coming from you. Please stop saying like you’re going to die, you moron!”

Tiffany smiles a little at her but Jessica sees how relieve she was behind those sad eyes.

“Thanks, Jessi. I love you.”

With that last sentence, tiffany exhaled her breath and closed her eyes. The girl was smiling but it soon faded when Jessica called the girl’s name and she wasn’t responding.

Her breath hitched.

This couldn’t be…

She’s not…. She’s not right?

“Tiffany,” She shook the body more. “Tiff, don’t kidding me now!”

But the girl on her embrace stays still. Taeyeon jogged towards them to inform the ambulance had arrive but she soon taken aback when she sees the view before her, the petite girl kneels down. Jessica knitted her eyebrows deeply and her voice trembled once more.

“Tiffany wake up!!”

No responds.

Taeyeon stealing worried glances to Jessica then to the unmoving Tiffany before to her younger boyfriend Sehun, the boy frozen on his place.

“GEEZ CRIST TIFFANY WAKE UP!!!”

She shook the body so hard she swears she heard another bone cracking from Tiffany’s body and the loud voice after it shocked her.

YAH I’M TRYING TO ENJOY YOUR HUG OKAY AND THAT HURTS. Ugh dammit! I think my other bones broke.”

Jessica release a relieve sighs with wide smile and hug Tiffany once more. She cannot mad at this girl for now, right?

The look on Taeyeon’s face was beyond irritated when she helps Tiffany getting up to the ambulance bed. She flicked Tiffany’s broken nose and the girl groaned yet in another pain.

“Not funny.”

“Well!? I’m not trying to! Why does everybody wanted to kill me today!? TAEYEON YOU BROKE MY BROKEN NOSE YOU LITTLE DUMB HEAD!”

“Forgive her, noona, she was just panic.”

***

 

Three months later…

Jessica woke up that morning on Tiffany’s apartment bed. She surprised herself at how cozy and big her girlfriend place was when Tiffany brought her there couple months ago.

She looked over to the nightstand and yawned when it reads 10.15. Jessica stretched her body before realize she didn’t wear anything but white bedcover covered her bare body. She smiles when she remembered how wonderful their relationship had become after the incident months ago.

The girl stood up and grabbed Tiffany’s sweater from the chair and wore it carelessly and walked to the door. Jessica stops when she spotted the familiar sketchbook rested on the table. She titled her head and took the book.

She sat back on the soft mattress.

Jessica flipped open the first page. There’s Tiffany’s hand writing over a picture of a long haired girl.

 

Seohyun
she grows up to a beautiful young lady

 

Daddy said she got a nice boyfriend at school..
I’ll broke his neck if he hurts by Seobaby
ㅋㅋ

 

Jessica chuckled at the writing and looks more to studied Seohyun’s picture. Yes, the young girl indeed beautiful. Just like her sister.

She flipped open to the next page which is blank and she flipped to another page. She holds her breath at the sketch.

 Is it her?

Yes, it was her sitting on the chair and reading a book.

 

February 14, 2010
the first girl I notice so far
-T

She flipped opened the second page to where lead her to another drawing of her face.

 

February 25, 2010
the name is Jessica, I just have the urge to draw her.
-T

 

June 16, 2010
her friends are so foolish, but they look nice
-T

 

Jessica smiled to herself. 2010, it was two years ago. Had she’s been Jessica’s admirer for such a long time?

She skipped to the far end of the book, it was the latest she can tell.

January 2, 2012
First talk
J
-T

 

January 11, 2012
Hello my beloved left hand heheh
-T

 

February 9, 2012
Elephant~
-T

 

April 18, 2012
I miss you…
Happy Birthday Jess

-T

 

The sketch was her blowing up the candle, it was so usual but Jessica’s face flushed. It’s not the drawing. It’s the heart shape Tiffany draw on her writing. It was… lovely. Jessica loved it.

It has to be the time when they stopped talking to one another, when Tiffany’s hand finally healing and she went back to her old self. But Jessica couldn’t believe the other girl also missed her like she missed Tiffany.

But she could now.

The smile never left Jessica’s face when she stood up and about to close the sketchbook and teased Tiffany about it. But she wondered either Tiffany stops drawing her after they moved together to the brown head’s apartment or not.

So Jessica scanned again, it’s been three months so it has to be from April ahead. Her hands finally stop flipping the pages when she saw another drawing at the few pages at the end.

It was her again, this time the sketch of her sleeping. The drawing was so beautiful and she feels like crying in happiness at any time.

 

July 19, 2012
seeing her face every morning..
I couldn’t ask for more
♥♥
-T

 

Jessica looks up to the calendar sitting on the nightstand. Today is July 20, July 19 was yesterday. She holds the book tight in her embrace as she smiles delightfully, happily.

“Honey, wake up. I make something to eat”

She looked up to her girlfriend standing there at the open door of their room with a smile, there were some flour on her face as she grinned.

Tiffany lifted her eyebrows when she sees her sketchbook being hold by Jessica as the girl smiling oh so brightly and beautifully. Her eyes softened when she realize something, the brown head shrugged.

“You never stop.” Jessica said grinned as she walked over to Tiffany and circled her arms around the girl’s neck with one hand and the other one caress the tattoo on the girl’s arm.

Tiffany pointed to the sweater Jessica wore.

“Haven’t washes that yet for a week.”

“Don’t care.”

“I don’t like you grin like that.”

“Why? Aren’t you like it when I smile?”

“Thought that was you said that to me?”

“I do like it when you smile.”

“Okay.” A silent. “Can we eat now? I’m kind of hungry.”

“Right! What did you cook? You smell like something burning.”

“I ain’t burn a thing!”

“Nope. You ain’t burn my love either.”

“Meeehhhh! I didn’t hear it.”

 

 

THE END

 

 

a/n: it's doooooooooonnnnnnneeeeee~~~ \o/ XDD i'm so happy i finally done this XDD i hope this is okay to end the story (i mean the ending where Jessica found the sketchbook. p.s: bluepinkz dude didn't req the end to be like this lol).
please comment! i need to know what you guys think about the last part. is it confused you? > <