Kitty and Cat

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey guys ! There was an earthquake here when I was going to update my story.It was about 4.7 Richters  but thank God nothing happened and nobody was injured. I am alive and back to you…

Life can not be predicted.Destiny can not be run from.”

Back to our story…

Author’s POV Year 2007:

Hyun Joong was dancing in the kitchen with a pan in his hands and a bright goofy smile on his lips.He had even worn Si Won’s  apron ,a very rare thing for him to do in the shop.Jae Joong passed him with a basket of potatoes.

“Weird!!!” Jae Joong said.

Si Won looked at Hyun Joong and bit his lower lip and cocked his right eyebrow.

“ Hey did you do anything with her?” Asked Si Won. Hyun Joong threw the hotdogs up and caught them with his pan and  laughed.

“You slept with her?” Si Won got up from his seat with a serious look on his face.

Jae Joong froze on the floor and threw his knife into the potato basket and cursed.

Hyun Joong spun around with the pan and rapped.

“ No,no,no Si Won ah!!!”

Jae Joong sighed in relief and got up leaving the potatoes.He walked to the counter and started to wash the dishes in silence playing with the bubbles .

“ You kissed her!!!” Si Won eyed Hyun Joong  suspiciously.Hyun Joong laughed and Jae Joong dropped the plate he was washing in the sink.

“ No,no ,no Si Won ah!!!” Hyun Joong put the hotdogs on a tray and danced to the fridge.

“ You…touched her?” Asked Si Won with a frown.Jae Joong washed his hands and walked out of the kitchen cursing on his way.

“ Yeah…kind of !” Hyun Joong  smirked .He was enjoying this game.Jae Joong froze in the door frame without turning around.

“ We can’t touch our preys.That’s your rule.You remember?” Jae Joong asked gritting his teeth.

“ But my prey touched me.I didn’t break my rule.” Hyun Joong whispered in Jae Joong’s ear.Jae Joong turned around and grabbed his collar.

“ Stop playing with her. Get her money and leave her!!! That’s what  we do.Nothing more!” Jae Joong pinned Hyun Joong against the wall.

“ That won’t be fun.I like to play with this special prey before I hunt it.” Hyun Joong pushed Jae Joong and turned them around.Now he was pinning Jae Joong against the wall.

“ Stop it both of you. Hyun Joong  I think Jae Joong is  right.Leave this project to him.You are passing the red lines.We can’t leave traces behind.We don’t fall for our preys,we don’t sleep with them,we don’t kiss them unless it is really necessary.It’s too dangerous. You should have just seduced her.”  Si Won said.

“ No way ! I am not going to give her to Jae !!! She is my prey.Get near her and I will make sure to break every single bone in your body and change you from the beautiful snake you are into an ugly worm!!!” Hyun Joong glared at Jae Joong.

Jae Joong laughed nervously and pried his hands away.

“ Don’t play with her!I can’t make it more clear!” Jae Joong  scoffed.

“ Money Hyun Joong! It is our priority. You know we should debut soon.” Si Won yelled.

“ I am working on it! She is different.I have to use new tactics.She is not easily seduced.She wants love!” Hyun Joong took off his apron and threw it on the ground.

“ And you are willing to grant her wish.So romantic!” Jae Joong kicked the potato basket.

“ You !” Hyun Joong ran to him but Si Won grabbed his arm.

“ Leave her now or else I will take charge of her project.” Si Won threatened.

“ Do you doubt my skills Si Won?” Hyun Joong asked with an angry tone.

“ No,I don’t.” Si Won confessed.

“ Then let me do it in my way.I am sure she will give in soon.” Hyun Joong said .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter