Regret

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tear rolled down his cheek bone as he stared at the muddy glass of the window and looked at the couple who were totally drenched in water.

“I’m done with you chingoo. Let’s shake hands !” A cheesy voice whispered in his ears.

“No, we can never be even. You just threw my girl into his arms!” Kim Hyun Joong sighed and pointed at Jae Joong who was carrying Dara towards the hut.

“Well to be honest I don’t think she was ever yours. Guy just look at their eyes! They are craving for each other.” Min Ho reclined on Kim Hyun Joong’s bed.

“I never slept with Suzy son of a ! Although I don’t deny that at that age I had some feelings for her! I had my own rules and she was yours and you were my friend my !” Hyun Joong lost his patience and punched the wall while he watched Jae Joong as he stole a small peck from Dara’s lips and pressed her to his chest. They were getting closer to the hut. Hyun Joong gulped and resumed.

“You had drunk and beaten Suzy to her death and she called me. I went there to save her.I hired a room and she slept on my bed. She was so desperate and wanted to cuddle. I couldn’t refuse. She was totally broken! You barked in and did what you did.” Hyun Joong winced in pain and rushed to his bed when he couldn’t see Jae Joong and Dara anymore.

Footsteps were heard and soon Suzy and Si Won walked downstairs.

“ I am going to take Suzy home.” Si Won wrapped a scarf around Suzy’s neck.

“ Suzy?!” Min Ho called and cast a curious glance at her.

“ I will send you the divorce papers.” He moved a step forward and suddenly he pulled her into his arms. “ I am really sorry girl.” He mumbled near her ear and pecked her temple.

Si Won pulled him back and gritted angrily.

“Let him be. He was more honest than you  after all.” Suzy scoffed and pushed Si Won to get out of the hut. She paused before she grabbed the doorknob.

“ Have you taken care of that girl’s injuries after you her Mr Kim? “ Suzy said without turning around.

 “You know she must have through a very bad trauma. I am an expert in that matter thanks to you !” She looked at Min Ho.

” Take care of her.”  She said and opened the door just to find Dara in Jae Joong’s arms.

“ What’s happened to her?” Suzy shrieked.

“She fell into the river.” Jae Joong passed her and stepped in avoiding every body’s eyes.

“Would you please prepare the bathroom and lend her some dry clothes?” JaeJoong asked and made his way to the second floor.

Si Won grabbed Suzy’s arm.

“ Suzy please do it for her sake.” He begged.

“ I  hate you all !” Suzy ran upstairs to help Dara.

“ Hyun Joong did you mean what you said before ?” Min Ho put his hand on Hyun Joong’s blanket.

“ How dare you ask me questions?” Hyun Joong suddenly burst into tears .Si Won nodded his head.

“ Aren’t you going to leave and report everything to Mr.Gong?” Si Won cocked an eyebrow.

“ My pleasure ! By the way I am not going to tell Mr.Gong that his beloved wife is here.Be safe!” Min Ho walked to the door but paused and threw something towards Hyun Joong.

“Give it to Suzy.It’s our wedding ring.” He banged the door and left.

“ Hyun Joong  ! Calm down boy!” He led Hyun Joong to his bed and tugged him under his bed sheets.Min Ho’s wedding ring cracked under his shoes. He bent down and picked it.

“ I told you not to fall for any of our clients. I warned you. I knew what would happen to you.” Si Won patted his shoulder.

“ I …I …She was the only one, my only chance of happiness.” Hyun Joong covered his face in his hands.

Meanwhile Suzy was helping Dara to change her clothes after taking a shower.

“You wanted to kill yourself?” Suzy asked handing a white clean T shirt to Dara. Dara just nodded.

“Don’t dare play with Jae Joong’s heart. I swear I will grill you if you do that. “She wiped her tearful eyes.

“ Does it hurt?” She looked at Dara who was limping towards the bed.

“ Yes,it doess but don’t tell any one.I will take some painkillers.” Dara sat on the edge of the bed.

“ Was he t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter