I Am Not Shrek's Donkey

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV Year 2007:

“ Why the hell did you kidnap her?” Hyun Joong sat beside Si Won .

“ Min Ho wants her. She is not safe with you!”  Jae Joong replied sharply.

“ You were the first one who kidnapped her and you tried to kiss her!” Hyun Joong yelled.

“ And you were the one who kissed her!!!” Jae Joong spat punching the table.

“You kissed that prey?” Si Won asked cocking an eyebrow.

“She was begging for it!” Hyun Joong peeled a potato and avoided eye contact with Si Won.

“It is so amateur! What’s got into you? Do you want to ruin everything? Min Ho won’t leave her so easily. You have to ask her for money and break up with her saying that you don’t deserve her or something like that. That’s the plan! Remember we are not rich enough to fall in love! If you can’t control your hormones just go and bang a .Don’t ruin everything. We need money and the only thing you are thinking about is her! Jae Joong has finished three projects since you started dating her!” Si Won said angrily.

“I am not dating anyone!” Hyun Joong grabbed Si Won’s collar.

“Suzy! It’s all about Suzy .Min Ho wants her!” Jae Joong said in a low voice.

“Stop thinking about that Jae Joong .Suzy is not going back to him ever!” Hyun Joong replied.

“She will move in with me.” Si Won said after a sigh.

“Si Won ! Are you crazy? Min Ho will crush every bone in your body! Remember Suzy dumped you to be with Min Ho! “Jae Joong glared at him.

“You know I ruined her life. Her family abandoned her because of me! She was a rich princess when she met me.” Si Won said angrily.

“She fell for Min Ho! She betrayed you behind your back!” Jae Joong reasoned.

“Suzy is not going back to Min Ho! “ Hyun Joong   got up and left the room.

 

.... ........................................................................................................................................................................................The Following Day Mrs.Dahlia's House...........................................................................................................................................................................
 

“You are not his sister!” Mrs.Dahlia resumed weaving as she let her glasses slip down her sharp nose to the very tip of it and glared at Suzy who was watching Hyun Joong as he tried to fix his broken guitar in his room.

“ Of course I am!” Suzy smiled as she saw Hyun Joong kiss the broken instrument and pout. “You fancy him! You can’t be siblings!” Mrs.Dahlia cocked an eyebrow.

“ Oh no, he is my brother I swear!” Suzy turned her face to meet Mrs.Dahlia’s scornful eyes. “Did my husband say something bad about him?” Suzy asked playing with her fingers.

“Hell no! I am not stupid! I can see it in your eyes the way you look at him and blush!” Mrs.Dahlia retorted. “ It’s a sin ! You are still a married woman and I should warn you that it is a sinful one way love.He loves someone else.” She resumed.

“ Damn it !” Hyun Joong yelled and put the remnants of his wrecked guitar in its case and came to Mrs.Dahlia’s room. “ Could you fix it son?” Mrs.Dahlia asked. “ No, it is totally ruined.” Hyun Joong sighed. “ I think I should go to the church .It’s getting late.” Suzy got up nervously and fixed her hair.

“ Wait! You can’t go back there. Where are you going? I can’t take care of you if you are away!” Hyun Joong jumped to his feet remembering what Jae Joong had silently proposed.

“ Son would you please go to the supermarket and get me some vanilla and milk?” Mrs.Dahlia asked Hyun Joong.

“ I bought milk for you just yesterday and you know I am not in the mood to go shopping on a holiday and my wounds are still fresh.Oh I feel dizzy .”He stumbled dramatically and fell into Mrs.Dahlia’s surprised arms.He closed his eyes and let his tongue stick out of his smirking lips.

“ Aigoo !You lazy ! Get off me.” Mrs. Dahlia chuckled and ruffled his hair.He snugged closer to her and hid his face in her lap.

“You don’t want flower cakes then.” Mrs.Dahlia whispered in his ear. “You are cruel but how can an injured man walk to that supermarket?” He said to Mrs.Dahlia’s skirt. Suzy smiled and Mrs.Dahlia kissed Hyun Joong’s forehead.

“If you do it, I will not charge you for the rent this month.” She bribed him. Hyun Joong opened one of his eyes and looked up at Mrs. Dahlia’s wrinkled neck.

“Poor men have to work for their bread.” He got up unwillingly dragging his overcoat on the floor as he lazily made his way toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter