Rectitude

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV :

“ What should I do with this check?” Hyun Joong asked playing with his broken key chain.

 “ How much is it?” Dara replied politely.

 “ Oh it’s a billion wons.” Hyun Joong said balancing her shopping bags on the seat.

“ OH my God.Your rectitude is amazing.” Dara exclaimed.

“ Not really. The owner of the check must be really anxious.I have to give it to the police.” He folded the check and put it in his pocket beside Dara’s purse and buttoned the pocket.

 “The name is Hyun Joong.I have often seen you get on the bus. “ He smiled again and stared at Dara’s eyes.

“Really? I have never noticed you.” Dara said hastily.

 She melted under his gaze and plastered a smile on her lips.What was this guy doing to her?Why was she feeling so weird?She eyed him from the corner of her eyes.   One of his ears was pierced and  he had a black earring on that ear.He was wearing a worn out leather suit with some  oil stains and a pair of matching brown leather trousers . A rusted chain was hanging from his belt and his shoes were muddy and shoddy. He noticed her gaze at the sticking plaster on his index finger.

“ I work for Choi fast food.” He explained waving his hand.

“  Oh I see.” Dara gulped.

“ A beautiful girl like you should not be out at this hour. You know there are bad guys in this neighborhood.” He said looking at her trembling fingers. He looked back at her face .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter