El Zorro

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV Year 2007:

Dara felt a strong arm under her neck and one under her knees.A cold hand brushed the outer surface of her thigh and her head hung backwards .She was still drowsy and could not interpret what was going on.She felt as light as a feather as the owner of the arms lifted her up in one swift movement and ran down the stairs.She could smell the scent of the black leather overcoat he was wearing and a manly cologne filled her nostrils.She tried to open her heavy eyelids and murmured some incoherent words.

A wind blew and lifted the hem of her skirt .The cold hand tried to pull it back,but failed and the man almost lost his balance on the stairs.Dara clutched his shirt and opened her eyes just to close it after a second as she drifted to dreamland again.The man exitted the hospital and looked around to find a taxi.The wind blew violently moving her skirt like a white flag .He pulled her to his chest trying to cover her bare legs with his arm.His hand passed her silky skin and he closed his eyes and cursed.

He stretched his neck to search for a taxi .Small drops of rain started to fall on his face.Dara moved in his arms and leant her head on his thin shirt.He could feel her hot breath on his cold skin sending waves of desire all through his nerves as he stood aimlessly under the black rainy sky.Why had he stolen her? He didn't even know exactly what he wanted to do.He had found her sleeping on Hyun Joong's chest and all of a sudden he had felt the urge to kidnap her and take her somewhere far from all the madding realities that had surrounded him and his friends.He didn't have a car.He had a sleeping beauty in his arms and it was raining cats and dogs now and there was no taxi there.

He felt cold and pressed her possessively to his chest.A car passed them.It wasn't a taxi ,but he had no other choice.He waved his hand slightly under Dara's body and the car stopped.The windscreen wiper moved continuously from right to left.

" Get on !" The driver shouted .

"Thanks!" He whispered and the driver opened the door for him.

He put Dara on the backseat and sat beside her and closed the door.He covered his face with his black scarf and gave Dara's address to the driver. Dara was shivering from cold.He took off his coat and put her head on his lap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter