Kiss Me Please!

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV  Year 2007:

“ I just…please…I just …killed… hmmm... a man!” Dara sobbed on the phone.

“ Wait …kitty? Are you OK? What are you talking about?” Hyun Joong sat on his bed buttoning his shirt up with his free hand.

“ With a golf stick.” She murmured.

“Where are you kitty?” Hyun Joong shifted uneasily in bed.

“Home…One of …the kidnapper…is out there… He is dying in his car.” Dara said with a sigh.

“Listen I’m coming.Just don’t get out of your house.Lock the doors.” Hyun Joong winced in pain as he got off the bed and held his chest tube in his hand.

“ Mr Kim what are you doing? You can’t walk!” A nurse shouted as Hyun Joong passed the station and headed down the stairs still carrying his chest tube in one hand.

“Call the security! The patient escaped.”

The nurse ran after Hyun Joong who had already hailed for a cab and was on his way to Dara’s house.

Dara opened the door hesitantly and looked at the car which was still before her house.She gulped and wiped her tears.

“He is dead.” She sobbed and opened the door a little bit wider.She had a first aid box in her trembling hand.

“ I can’t wait for Hyun Joong ssi.” She tried to convince herself. She went to the car and saw her kidnapper still there with his head on the steering wheel.

“ He is dead oh heavens!” She sobbed and opened the door of the car. He was still bleeding profusely.

She could hear his ragged respiration. She looked at the ugly wound which was pulsing rhythmically. She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and straightened his back leaning his head on the seat. The man murmured something and his pale hand grabbed her arm.

Dara almost choked at the feeling. It felt like the hand of a dead man yet she tried to keep calm. She removed his frozen fingers from her arm and moved closer. She leant in and unbuckled his trousers with a shaking hand. The man’s cold breath touched her bare neck. She paused for a second and closed her eyes. She pulled down his trousers to his knees with great difficulty. His pale skin was stained with cherry red blood stains and clots.

The man tried to hold her wrist as if he could do anything to stop her. She opened the first aid kit and found some bandages .She started to dress the smirking ugly wound. Blood made the bandages wet yet she kept on doing what she thought would save

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter