Twilight

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV Year 2011:

“Wake…up Jae Jae!” Dara embraced JaeJoong’s head ignoring Hyun Joong’s question. “Wake up Jae!” She sobbed softly as she caressed his pale face and parted lips with her finger tips.

“ Dara ! Answer me! “Hyun Joong knelt down beside Dara .

Dara didn’t even see him. She reached for a bottle of water on the nightstand and winced in pain.She sprayed water on Jae Joong’s face and combed his hair with her fingers.

“I’m sorry Jae.Please wake up.Jae Joong dear please open your eyes.I’m sorry.” Dara leant in and sprayed some more water on his face while Hyun Joong watched her absentmindedly.

“ Dara…I’m fine.” Dara heard Jae Joong’s voice. He had already opened his eyes.

“What did he do to you?” Jae Joong rubbed the back of his head and blinked trying to focus his blurred vision.

“ Jae Joong ah I am sorry. I am sorry. I thought you were dead.” Dara hugged his head tightly and showered his face with soft rainy kisses.

Hyun Joong stood there dumbfounded. He staggered a little and hit the bed. His legs felt like jelly. He sat on the edge of the bed and fisted his hair.

“What is going on ? What did I do?” He mumbled.

“ Dara dear stop. Did he…Did he…?” Jae Joong released his head from Dara’s embrace and pushed her away.

“He you? Oh God!” He scanned Dara’s trembling figure. He turned his head to Hyun Joong’s almost dead face.

“You …What did you do?” He sighed as he got up and found Dara’s bathrobe on the floor.

“You are crazy !”  He helped Dara cover her body with the robe .He couldn’t help his tears as he lifted Dara up bridal style and led her to the bathroom. He was crying softly as he filled the bath tub and   took off her bathrobe .He put her in the tub and saw Hyun Joong at the doorframe.

“What did you do?” He asked with a cracked voice as Dara winced and moaned in pain. He found the body lotion near the tub and started to wash her drained body cautiously.

“What is he doing here Jae? I don’t want his dirty eyes on me!” Dara finally said as she tried to throw the shampoo at Hyun Joong.

“Why was she in your arms hyung?” Hyun Joong finally asked. “She came to you like a , didn’t she? What’s going on between you too? “He cried.

“Get out of here Hyun Joong. You have already done so much!” Suddenly Jae Joong got up and pinned Hyun Joong to the bathroom tiles.

“I knew you loved her. How could I touch her?! You know that night when she came to my apartment I could have snatched her away from you but I didn’t. I knew she loved you more than me. She came to me like a but you took her ity Hyun Joong.I didn’t touch her although I wanted her so badly, although I was on fire.I chose you Hyun Joong!” Jae Joong felt a wet hand on his arm and he turned around to find Dara’s shivering body beside him.

“Don’t beat him.” She sobbed as she tried to pull Jae Joong back. “Don’t hurt him!” She resumed after a while.

Jae Joong cursed and let go of Hyun Joong who fell down on the floor.

“I’m confused. It’s a nightmare.” Hyun Joong mumbled. Dara moved closer to Jae Joong and hugged him tightly.

“You should have told me that you loved me. You should have let me choose. You could have saved me.” Dara said.

“Can’t you see? You love this bastard! “Jae Joong said and lifted her off her feet and put her back in the tub.

 

Meanwhile Gong Yu was walking up and down a corridor in his luxury house in Seoul.

“Could you finally call my wife? Is she OK?” He asked an old lady who was no one but Mrs.Dahlia .

“I am sorry sir. Don’t worry .Tonight; she is with Jae Joong ssi. He won’t do anything to her.” She bowed with a smirk.

“He is a man after all. We can’t be sure.” Gong Yu yelled impatiently. “God why did I approve of her foolish plan? Prepare my car I have to go to her stupid revenge city.” He added.

Flash Back

“ I do.”

“ I do.”

“ Now you may kiss the bride.”

“ We don’t have to do this Dara.”

“ Shut up ! Just kiss me. I need my money back.”

And Gong Yu had leant in and kissed her softly on the lips.

“Thank you!” He had stupidly said after kissing his bride.

“Everybody is looking. Let go of my face.” Dara said.

“Oh I’m sorry. For a second I thought…” Gong Yu replied.

“Don’t think anything. Min Ho is smirking down there.” Dara said.

“He doesn’t know the truth baby.” Gong Yu let go of her face.

End of Flashback

“I must have gone crazy. Why did I let her take revenge on those bastards? Why can’t I calm down? Isn’t it what she chose? “Gong Yu drove as fast as he could.

“ Jae Joong will not touch her.” He tried to relax.

“God she is hot. Remember our so-called first night.” His mind shouted.

Flashback

“What should we do now?” Gong Yu said taking off his wedding suit.

“Oh! “ Dara replied shyly.

“At least let me help you take off that gown.” Gong Yu said nervously.

“Oh the gown!” Dara let him her gown and it slid down her milky shoulders.

“I guess you can do the rest.” Gong Yu said gulping at the sight.

“Oh yes. I’m so sorry.” Dara said.

“Sorry baby?” Gong Yu scratched his neck loosening his tie.

“ Sorry but I can’t give myself to you tonight.” Dara said shyly.

“Oh! I didn’t mean anything…Come to me whenever you want baby…Why do you think Min Ho wanted us to get married? Not that I have any complaints.” Gong Yu said after a sigh.

“I don’t know either, but if we didn’t he would have told everything to the media.” Dara said sadly.

“I think it is something about your boyfriend. The same thing that made him try to you. He didn’t even ask for money.” Gong Yu said changing into his wedding pajamas.

“Oh! My boyfriend!” Dara mumbled.

“Do you know anything?” Gong Yu moved closer to her kissing her hair.

“Don’t ask please.” She said pulling away.

“But you are my wife now.” He put his hand on her shoulder.

“Only on paper! I am his.I am Hyun Joong oppa’s.I am his.” Dara pushed him away and went into the bathroom.

Gong Yu waited until she stepped out of the bathroom in her couple pajamas.

“You know you looked like a pretty angel tonight. Everybody envied me Dara.”

“Where shall I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter