My Heartthrobbing Pickpocket

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV  Year 2007 :

Hyun Joong was wearing a pair of worn out leather trousers as he was preparing hotdogs for the customers.He wiped his hand with his apron and looked at the girl who was waiting for the bus outside the shop.

" Is she your new prey?" A tall man whispered in his ear.

" I was just scanning ." Hyun Joong said handing a tray of hotdogs to Choi Si Won who had asked the question.

" Good luck with your scanning if you are interested ,her name is Dara.Her parents were the owners of Sandra Chain Hotels.Last year they died in a car accident.She seems a good prey." Si Won smiled.

" Not interested Si Won.How do you know these things about her?" Hyun Joong asked curiously.

" She was telling every thing to a lady in the bus stop.I have been following her one day sooner than you." Si Won replied.

" Not my type.You know my rules." Hyun Joong started to make some special sauce.

" So she is mine." Si Won said happily.

" Forget about her.She is not a good target. " Hyun Joong started to pour some sauce on a pizza.

" You want her.Your eyes were devouring her." Si Won smirked.

" Don't in.She is mine." Hyun Joong gave the spatula to Si Won and ran out of his shop before Dara could get on the bus.

" Excuse me miss is it yours?" Hyun Joong grabbed her arm and showed her a one billion Won's check.

" No,sir." The girl turned around and met two chocolate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter