Lantern 2

Sweet Sin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wrong move Mr.Loser!Put my down.I am not done with her yet." Si Won had lifted Suzy's budy and was on his way out of the club.

"What do you think she will do to you? She left me to go to his lover when we were on our honeymoon ! She will leave you too as she did when she met me Mr.Loser.She is a she can't help it.It is in her blood.If I were you I wouldn't make such a mistake.You know how much you owe me and if you take her out of here...Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones." Min Ho blocked Si Won's way.

" I don't care! I won't let you kill her because you got drunk and paranoid on your ing honey moon.Let me pass.She is almost dead!You took her youth,beauty,money and innocence what else do you want?" Si Won yelled.

" I want Hyun Joong's girl.If you want to save Suzy bring her to me.She will make a good ." Min Ho smirked.

" Why?What has Hyun Joong done to you?" Si Won cried.

" O O You ask a lot Mr Loser!He stole my wife's heart.He ruined my life ! "Min Ho cried.

" And you stole my fiancee!" Si Won pushed Min Ho and passed him.

" Bring that girl to me ! I can't make it more clear.To put it in a nutshell you and your friends will lose your shop and I will kill this I swear." Min Ho caught Si Won's hand and made him stop.

" Take my shop then! Let me go before I kill you here !" Si Won ran out of the club crying like a lost boy.

" Lanterns ! Oh ! Light

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter